• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:英語の翻訳をお願いします!)

英語翻訳お願い!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語翻訳をお願いします!
  • インタビューの日本語訳をお願いします。
  • Twitterの投稿について、英語の翻訳が必要です。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

Q: What time did you come here? A: About 5am. A: Everybody was told to get together around noon but me. A: I was told to come at 5 in the morning for some reason.

P_Peregrine
質問者

補足

ありがとうございます 右上の「早くも桜前線が加速」もおねがいできますか?

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語に訳してもらえないですか・・・

Dear Thank you for your interested in our Balneo Therapy. When are you coming here ? If you reservation early , we could control after pm 7:30 . And we have discount 15%~30% as following room type who stays in this hotel. If you decide your schedule, please tuoch us !! ( with your phone number ) Thank you so much! We are looking for you meet soon ! Best regards, JinHee Joung Therapy Manager

• 教員採用試験に出そうな自由英作文の課題を解いてみま

教員採用試験に出そうな自由英作文の課題を解いてみました。突っ込み所満載だと思うので時間のある方のみで結構ですのでご教授下さい。 問:高等学校の英語の授業でディベート活動を導入する時、その練習として「春は秋よりも素晴らしい」という論題を設定した。 肯定の立場に立った最初のスピーチの例として生徒に示す時の英語を100語程度で書きなさい。 I agree with the idea that spring is more wonderful than fall.From now on, I will briefly summarize the two resons for this. Firstly, in spring you can start your new life.You can meet new friends and teacher in your school.You can start learning in new curriculums as well. Those would make you feel happier. Secondly, you can see many beautiful flowers such as, turips, plum blossoms and cherry blossoms. You can also enjoy ”ohanami party” which you can eat, talk a lot while you see cherry blossoms with your friends under the cherry blossom's tree. What is important is that these things what I told can experience only in spring. With these reasons I agree with this theme. 私は、秋よりも夏の方が素晴らしいという意見に賛成である。今からその理由を簡単に二つにまとめて言います。 まず、最初に春は新しい生活を始めることができます。つまり学校では新しい友達や先生に会うことができます。また、新しいカリキュラムで学び始めることもできます。それらはあなたがたをより嬉しい気持ちにさせるでしょう。 二つ目は、たくさんの美しい花、例えばチュリップ、梅の花、桜の花を見ることができます。また桜の木の下で友達と桜の花を見ながらいっぱい食べたりしゃべったりできるお花見パーティを楽しむこともできます。 大切なことは、私が述べたこれらのことは春にしか経験できないということです。これらの理由から私はこのテーマに賛成します。

• 誰か翻訳お願いします(>_<) こちらの英語を翻訳してもらえませんか?

誰か翻訳お願いします(>_<) こちらの英語を翻訳してもらえませんか?? Dear Takahiro, Apologies for the item being defective. If your products get damaged within 50 days after shipments (The order shipment date and order notification are provided to you by email) and the return shipping fee is less than 40% (for countries in South America or Europe) or 30% (for all other countries) of the defective item(s) value, and also less than $40 (USD), please return the item(s) by cheapest way with tracking number (ordinary mail) to the below Drop Off Box Address, we will cover the actual postage (according to the shipping receipt you provided). After your shipment, please take a picture of the proof of shipment (shipping receipt, certificate of posting, tracking number stub, etc). We will arrange the replacement and reimbursement for your return postage after the package is received and processed. TO: DealExtreme RE: ORDER # ______ Room 225-226, Block B, Focal lndustrial Centre 21 Man Lok street Hung Hom, Kowloon HONG KONG PS: Please use the cheapest way to ship the item(s) back. Courier services such as EMS, UPS, Fedex, TNT, DHL etc are NOT eligible for return shipping cost reimbursements But if the product turns out to be defective after 50 days from shipments, please notice that the return shipping costs (both ways) will be the sole responsibility of you. We will still try to exchange your defective products for a brand new one where possible. VERY Important: please remember to include a note in your package indicating the following items: 1. Your order number, 2. sku numbers returned and quantity, and 3. a short description of the problem(s) of the defective unit. This note will help expediting the processing time for you. Thank you. If you have any questions on the return, please feel free to contact us again at anytime. Thank you for your patience and understanding. 回答お願いします(>_<)

• 英語が合っているか見てください。

Narrative の文書です 間違っていたら、訂正お願いいたします。 On Fridays, I get up at 9:00 am. My mother leaves for work at 8:00 and my brother goes to school early in the morning so I get up by myself. I only have third class on Friday so I don’t have to get up early but I get up two hours before I have to leave. As soon as get up, I go downstairs and get dressed, prepare breakfast myself and eat in front of the TV, checking my email on my smart phone. After breakfast I wash my face, brush my teeth, make up my face and tie up my hair. The third-period class is an English class and we always have a test at the beginning so when I am ready to go to college, I study for the test for an hour and I leave the house at 10:45 am . I walk to the station 15 minutes and get on the train 11:05am.When I arrive at Nagoya station at 12:03 pm, I change train and get on Higashiyama line subway to go to college. It takes 20 minutes to arrive at Hoshigaoka station from Nagoya station. I have to walk about 15 minutes to college after get off the subway. When I arrive at class, I eat chocolate for between meals. After between meals, I study for the test for about 45 minutes and sometimes I talking with my college friend who takes the same English class until 1:30 pm. I always meet my friend at college’s one floor near the elevator after finish the class at3:00 pm to go to part time job with my college friend by subway. We work at Nagoya station’s underground McDonald near silver clock . We get off the subway, buy eat between meals at Ministop near our office and talking with her over eating it at office. Change clothes and go our shop. I work as register or making drink or preparing food. After finish job, we change clothes and eat dinner at MacDonald’s because we work at there , we can buy 30 percent discount the day. I talk about school or friends or who we interested in over eating dinner with my friend about 30 minutes. After finish eating dinner We walk to Nagoya station for 15 minutes and say good-bye then. I take train and sleep on the train, my mother picks me up when I arrive at my local station about 11:15 pm. I wash my hands and take a bath as soon as I arrive at my house. After take a bath I brash my teeth and blow my hair. I up stairs to go to bed and say good night to my mother. Before fall asleep I always check my cell phone whether I get email from my friend or not. After that I prepare clothes for tomorrow’s part time job and set alarm for 8:30am. I see twitter and tweet or just check my friend’s tweet. I fall asleep after check my shift and what time I have to get up.

• 英語に翻訳してください。

英語に翻訳してください。 (1)『あの、私と同じ電車に乗ってましたけどちゃんとホテルにつきましたか?そういえばどこのホテルか聞いてなかったと思って』 (2)『よかった(><)今心配になってて』

• 英語に翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

英語に翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m 『なんでそんな子の為に死ぬの? 女の子は他にもいっぱいいるじゃん。 死んでもどうにもならないよ。 死ぬとか言わないで。』

• 英語翻訳

英語に翻訳お願いします。 This is clearly an example of displacement.The scout bee tells what he found in the past, far away, and the worker bees know what they must do in the future. Von Frisch discovered that this ability was highly developed. Different bee colonies had different dances or 'dialects,' and they could find food up to seven kilometers away. Just ask yourself if you could easily give or follow directions, without a map, to a particular tree several kilometers from your home! However, this is not to say that these bees have a human ability with language. Von Frisch did an experiment in which he put a food source high in the air on a pole. The scout bees found it, but they were unable to tell the worker bees that it was much higher up than their usual food supply. Their language was a closed system with no way of expressing something new or unexpected. It lacked another feature of human language called "open-endedness."

• 英語に翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

英語に翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m あなたのkakaoの名前が Beautiful worldなの変だと思ってたけど Westlifeの歌だからなんでしょ?

• 英語に翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

英語に翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m 今、息子さんのことは誰が面倒みてるの?

• 英語に翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

英語に翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m done anything fun latly?に、 『楽しいこと、、友達の家でプチパーティーしたくらいかな。』 『』を英語にしていただけないでしょうか? よろしくお願い致します