• ベストアンサー

英語の添削お願いします。

I want to study about architecture but I did not know I can to be success it. わたしは、建築の勉強をしたかったが、それ(建築)で、成功できるかわからなかった。(自信がなかった) My mother told me that believing yourself and you can realize your dream. わたしの母はわたしに、自分自身のことを信じれば、夢は実現できると話した。 and を、「そうすれば」という意味で使いたいのですが、あっていますか? あと、英文の添削をお願いします。

• wxw
  • お礼率89% (1045/1166)
  • 英語
  • 回答数5
  • ありがとう数5

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

I wanted to study the architecture but I didn't have the confidence to succeed. わたしは、建築の勉強をしたかったが、それ(建築)で、成功できるかわからなかった。(自信がなかった) My mother told me that if you believed in yourself and you could realize your dream. わたしの母はわたしに、自分自身のことを信じれば、夢は実現できると話した。 >and を、「そうすれば」という意味で使いたいのですが、あっていますか? 合っています。

wxw
質問者

お礼

添削していただきありがとうございます。 自分自身のことを信じれば…は、「in」がいるのですね…。 確かに、歌詞などでも[in]ついていますね。 参考になりました。 回答ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (4)

• oignies
  • ベストアンサー率20% (673/3354)
回答No.5

ちょっとふたしかですが、If節って時制の一致の例外じゃなかったでしたっけ。

wxw
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 時制とか、英語はややこしいです…。 英語に限らないかもしれないですけど。 回答していただき、ありがとうございました。

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.4

#1です。 間接話法における、代名詞の変換を忘れておりました。 お詫びして訂正いたします。 My mother told me that if I believed in myself and I could realize my dream. わたしの母はわたしに、自分自身のことを信じれば、夢は実現できると話した。

wxw
質問者

お礼

わざわざ、訂正教えてくださりありがとうございます。 I に変えないといけないのですね。 ありがとうございました!

• Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.3

I wanted to study architecture but I did not know if I would get successful. 自信がなかったと言いたければ↓ I wanted to study architecture but I did not have much confidence in doing it successfully. My mother told me that if I believed in myself, I could make my dream come true. and を、「そうすれば」という意味で使いたいのですが、あっていますか? →一応そうなりますが、ここでは間接話法ですので、私の訳したようにつなげるのが無難です。 以上、ご参考になればと思います。

wxw
質問者

お礼

そうすれば…は、, で伝えることができるのですね! 他にも、添削ありがとうございます。 とても参考になりました。 ありがとうございました

• ShowMeHow
  • ベストアンサー率28% (1424/5027)
回答No.2

添削すると、こうなっちゃうけど、、、 I wanted to study architecture, but I did not know if I could success in that filed. My mother told me that I can make my dream come true, if I believe in myself. and を、「そうすれば」という意味で使うためには、 Believe in yourself, and you will accomplish your dream. のように、結果を示す形にすることはできる。

wxw
質問者

お礼

添削ありがとうございます。 わざわざ、andを使わなくても「そうすれば」と、伝えられるのですね! 参考になりました。 ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語が正しいかどうか教えてください。

Many people want to be success. Many people have dreams and become happy. I also want to be success. And I have a dream. It is not easy to success. And many people have felt sad because they can’t success. I don’t think people can’t succeed that it is because of hard work. I suppose that luck is very important for succeed. I argue about exam and I was read a book. この文の英語に間違いなどあれば教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削お願いします。

明日までの学校の英語の宿題なのですが… 自分の行ってみたい国と、その理由を英作するというモノです。 私は どなたか添削よろしくお願いします。 【日本文】 私が少しでもはなせる第二外国語は英語だけであり、それを完璧に身につけたいからです。 私があえてイギリスで英語を学びたいと考えた理由は、治安もそんなに悪くないし、観光スポットもたくさんあるからです。 英語を一生懸命勉強して英語で外国の人とコミュニケーションをとりその国々の文化や習慣を知りたいです。 【私が作った英文】 Because the second foreign language which I can speak is only English,and I want to I want to master it on perfectly. The reason considered that I want to dare study English in Britain is that it is so unsafe or there is also much sightseeing spot. I want to study English hard,And I want to take communication with a foreign man in English, and to know the culture and the custom of the countries. お願いします。

• 英語の添削をお願いします。

Some adult do not have dream or give up to realize one's dream. (何人かの大人が夢を持っていないか、夢をあきらめている) Many adult forget children's mind but it heart is very important in our life. (多くの大人が子供の心を忘れているが、その心はわたし達の人生でとても重要だ。) We can have anything dreams and to realize one's dreams, even if it is said not impossible. (たとえそれが不可能なことと言われていても、わたし達は夢を持ち、叶えることができる) 英文が間違っていたり、アドバイスがあれば教えてほしいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語・・正しいのは どちら??

● want が間違っていました すみません   よろしく お願いします 私は 先週の日曜日 彼女が何をしていたのか知りたい・・と言う場合の文について教えてください  (1) I want to know what she did last sunday.  (2) I want to know what she did you do last sunday. この場合は(2)が正解ですか ・・教えてください ある雑誌で(1)が正解となっていましたが この場合の 回答を教えてください

• 英語のスピーチ原稿の添削お願いします!!

添削お願いします!中学生です。自分なりに書いてみたのですが、文法とかぐちゃぐちゃで。お願いします。テーマはunforgettable memory です。 When I was a sixth gread an elementary school ,I decided to take an entrance examination for junior high school. But I didn’t tell a my friends this. And I didn7t tell “ going to junior high school different classmate. I was telling the lie for classmate one year.  I decided to take an entrance examination for junior high school , and I began to study . Study time increase and play with friends decrease. that time I think “it is shameful if I fail an examination” so. I didn’t tell this my classmate. The examination was taken I can’t told. And it passed the examination. the winter vacation of the year passed my friend began to prepare of the junior high school. “Did you buy a uniform?” "You and I go to the same junior high school? "”junior high school life pleasure” The answer was always "YES”I con not go to the same school. I can not wear same uniform. ”where did you buy uniform” my friend asked to me. But I can’t answer that. And I said “I cannot remember . I forgot it.” It was impossible to tell the truth unawares. Even now, I remember these days was very hard.  The day of a graduation ceremony I told to my friends going to different junior high school. and my friend said to me“I am lonely. I can not go same school. But good luck.” If I stand on the same position as her, I will be said many severe things. because I am not told truth a year. It cannot said it is the right thing I did .but I found friend who push my back.

• 日本語から英語へ

In the future, I would like to become a teacher, and teach as much as I can to people. The reasons are, firstly, because I like to teach people. But still, it is difficult to teach in any case. So I want to be a teacher that can tell what I want to tell clearly. Secondly, this occupation is a job that gives us a chance to communicate with all sorts of people from all sorts of countries, and know about them. This can be the reason of why I want to work for this occupation. And now, to make my dreams come true, I need to study. Studying is important, and I would continue to put effort to become a teacher. Thank you very much. と、いう文章を日本語へ翻訳していただきたいのですが、よろしければお願いします。

• 日記風に、昨日の事を英語で書いてみました、添削をおねがいしたいのです。

Hi,Crystal! Sorry, I did not come here for a long day. I know I have to talk with you everyday for my dream. You know my dream, don't you. Everyday I say in my heart like this, “I want to learn and I want to speak English when I get a chance to go to US someday!”This is my dream. You help me a lot about it! I have been thanking you, Crystal! BTW, yesterday was the special day for me. Do you want to know what was the day yesterday? It was the wedding anniversary. I could hear “Congratulations!” Thank you, Crystal! Yesterday was day-off for me and my husband. So we played golf in Gunma prefecture. It was far a way to my home. But I could see mountains with snow and mountains covered with new green leaves. And cute and beatiful flowers! Everything were so beautiful! I wanted to show them to you. We touched a lot of natures not only played golf. It was a nice and special day. I have been thanking that we are well. I hope it will be forever. Wow,It is 11:55. I have to prepare a lunch for my family! Have a nice Sunday, Crystal!

• 添削お願いします

以下の文が意味を成すかどうか添削して下さい。もしもっと簡単な言い回しがあったら教えていただけるとうれしいです。 I want to meet someone who I can love and who can love me back equally. ※このcanの使い方が正しいか、自信がありません。

• 英語の添削おねがいします。

The day before yesterday,entrance ceremony took place at the city holl. The ceremony was so long that I had fallen asleep during it. During the ceremony,there was a award ceremony of high achiever and I will want to set out it. Today,there was TOEIC test. I was so sad because I noticed I have no ability of English. I want to know how I can speak English. In the future, I want to come up big in the foreign country。 おととい、市のホールで入学式がありました。 式はとても長くて、途中寝てしまいました。 式の途中で成績優秀者の表彰があり、自分も将来目指したいと思いました。 今日は、TOEICのテストでした。 自分の英語力のなさに落胆しました。 どうやったら英語を話せるようになるのか知りたいです。 将来は海外で活躍したいと思ってます。

• 英訳 〇〇のためだったら

いつもありがとうございます。 下記の英訳の言い回しについてわからなかったので教えていただけませんでしょうか。 また、私が辞書を引いて訳した英訳に違和感がありましたら、自然な文章をご教授いただけたらうれしいです。 1.あなたのこともっと知りたい。 I want to know more. 2.あなたのためだったら何でも勉強できる。 If it's for you, I can study anything. もしくは I'll study anything to help you out. →「〇〇のためだったら」って、どのように書くとよいかわかりませんでした。 ご教授いただけるとうれしいです。 3.いっぱいあって何からやっていいかわからない。 There are a lot things I want to study for you, I don't know where to start study.