• ベストアンサー

英文を添削してください

I want to go on a Australia trip. Because the natural is beautiful. I want to look at koala, and want to hold in arms. I well go to Australia to study English. 私はオーストラリアに旅行にいきたいです。 なぜなら自然が美しいからです。 渡しはコアラを見てみたいです。 そして、コアラをだっこしてみたいです。 私はオーストラリアに留学にいくつもりです。 この文間違ってたら教えてください! あと、添削してくださいっ! あんまり難しい文にならないように お願いします。。。。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • oppaw
  • ベストアンサー率40% (33/81)
回答No.3

I want to go to Australia for a trip. Because the nature is beautiful. I want to see koalas. and want to hold it in my arms. I have a plan to go to Australia for studing English.

その他の回答 (2)

• tadaoyagi
  • ベストアンサー率26% (86/322)
回答No.2

極力原文を残したかたちで・・・ I want to go on a trip to Australia because the nature is beautiful there. I want to see koala and want to hold it in my arms. I will go to Australia to study English. "Because"で始める文は好ましくありません。 "natural"は名詞形で"nature"(自然) "look at"より、この場合は"see"の方が良いのでは・・・ "well"ではなくて"will"でしょう?

回答No.1

十分通じます、安心してください。 最後の I well .... は I will..... の間違い?それとも意識してwellを使ったのですか? どちらでも問題ありません。 文法ではどうのという人がいるかもしれませんが、wellを入れることもあります。日本語で言うなら、 「えーと」という意味になる所でしょう。

関連するQ&A

• 添削をお願いします。

1⃣ Why do you study English? という質問に答える問題がテストにでます。 いろいろ考えてみたので添削をお願いします。 1. Because it's fun. 2. Because I take an English test. 3. Because I want to trip overseas. 4. Because I make friends in the world. 5. Because I will speak English. 6. Because I speak English with my friends. 7. Because for my future. 8. Because I go to overseas in the future. 9.Because I will go to overseas. 10.Because I play soccer in the world. 2⃣What are you going to do tonight? という質問にI will read comics.と答えることはできますか? たくさんありますが、よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

We are thinking of going to Australia this coming August with my family. However we haven't decided yet in detail, where to go and what to do. I went to Cairns three years ago. So I hope to go to place anything other than that. I'd like to go to place I've never been before. That reminds me.[ Come to think of it,] Vegemite come from Australia right? I really want to try it then. I also like to have new foods but weird dishes! 私達は今度の8月にオーストラリアに行こうと思っています。 でもどこへ行こうか、何をしようかなどはまだ決めていません。 私は三年前にケアンズに行った事があるので、それ以外の場所に行けたらいいなあと思っています。 私は行ったことのないところへ行くのが好きなの。 そう言えば、ベジマイトってオーストラリアのものだよね! オーストラリアに行ったら是非それを食べてみたいなあ~。私、初めての食べ物を食べてみるのも好きなのです。「げてもの」以外はね! 英語力に乏しい私に力を貸してください… 宜しくお願いします。

• 英文を作ったので添削してください。お願いいたします。

次の英文を作ったので添削してください。 I like to study languages,especally English and French. I've been studying them on my own for a long time, but I've started taking private lessons since March.2004. I speak American English but I'm interested in British English. So I'm studying both. 私は語学を勉強するのが好きで、特に英語とフランス語(が好きです。) 私はずっと独学でそれらを勉強してきましたが、 今年の3月からプライベートレッスンを始めました。 私はアメリカンイングリッシュを話しますが、ブリティッシュイングリッシュにも興味があります。 だから両方勉強しています。 (日本人が話す英語が日本語英語だと言うことはわかっています。でもあえて、今まで勉強してきたのがアメリカンイングリッシュだったので、アメリカンイングリッシュを話すと表現しています。) 一文でもかまいませんのでよろしくお願いいたします。 あと、今年の3月から~の文は I've got to take private lessons since~でも大丈夫でしょうか。

• 英作文の添削をしてくれませんか??

(1)Do you think it is important to study english? (2)What kind of job do you want to exprience? という問題がテストに出るので事前に考えてくることと言われましたが、作ってみたところ文法的に正しいかどうか分かりませんので添削お願いします。 高一までの学習範囲で、できればお願いいたします。 (1)yes,I do the two reasons First I like A foreign film Therefore I want to watch it without translation (←勉強をして)をいれたい Next I want to go to the university Because of that I think it it important to study English (2)Yes,I do I want to be A programmer The two reasons First,I like to use the PC second, I can make a lot of people efficient Because of that Ihink want to Be a programmer という内容なのですが、現在仮定法を学習しているので一つぐらい使いたいです。あとここはthat節を使ったほうがいいなどという点があれば教えていただきたいです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語で質問(last)

閲覧ありがとうございます。 次の日本文を英文にしたのですが正しいですか? ・英語を勉強するためにどの国へ行きたいですか? Which country do you want to go to to study English? 回答お願いします。

• Plead=お願いする

I pleaded with my mother that I really want to go to study overseas to study English. 私は英語を勉強しに海外へ行きたいと母にお願いした。 この和文に上の英文は合ってますか? こういう状況で”Plead=お願いする”って意味で使えますか??

• 自己表現

Why do you study English?という質問に対する答えを自分なりにいろいろ考えてみました。添削をお願いします。 1.Because it's fun. 2. Because I take an English test. 3. Because I play soccer in the future. 4. Because I want to trip the overseas. 5. Because I want to go to overseas in the future. 6. Because I will go to overseas. 7. Because I make friends in the world. 8. Because I will speak English. 9. Because I speak English with my friends. 10. Because for my future. また、What are you going to do tonight? という質問にI will play the piano. と答えることはできますか? たくさんあってすみませんが、いろいろ覚えたいのでよろしくお願いします。

• 英文

次の( )内から適する語を選び文を完成させよう。 また、出来た英文を日本語にやくしてください! (1)I(live/lived)in Australia last year. (2)Mike(studies/studied)Japanese every day. (3)It(is/was)sunny yesterday. (4)I(go/went)to Hokkaido last month.

• 英文が正しいか添削してください

私はただ単に楽しみのために旅行するのではなく、私はその国をもっと理解するために努力をしていきたいと思っている。 私は今回の旅行でたくさん学びました。 I do not a trip only simple pleasure but I think that I want to make an effort much understanding about the counties. I learned a lot of things from this trip. 幸運にも私はそのチャンスを得て、イタリアの歴史について感じることができた。 Fortunately I was able to get a chance and was really succeeded in feeling the Italian history.

• 以下の英文でいいでしょうか?

I'm thinking I'm gonna go on a trip to anywhere during summer vacation. 上の文で意味が通じますでしょうか?