• 締切済み

英文が正しいか添削してください

私はただ単に楽しみのために旅行するのではなく、私はその国をもっと理解するために努力をしていきたいと思っている。 私は今回の旅行でたくさん学びました。 I do not a trip only simple pleasure but I think that I want to make an effort much understanding about the counties. I learned a lot of things from this trip. 幸運にも私はそのチャンスを得て、イタリアの歴史について感じることができた。 Fortunately I was able to get a chance and was really succeeded in feeling the Italian history.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

みんなの回答

noname#187675
noname#187675
回答No.2

通じると思いますが、やはり、多少余分な言葉があります。 でも、フォーマルな言葉遣いでいいと思います。 少しばかり書き換えさせてもらいました。文章が違うかもですが、すみません。 I do not trip just so that I can enjoy myself, 私は、自分自身を楽しませるだけに旅行をしているわけではありません。 →"pleasure"は、"喜び"なので、"enjoy"つまり、"楽しむ"を使いました。 it is also because I think I should get to know and understand about the countries that I go to. 私が行く国々について理解するべきだと思うからでもあります。 And I have learned a lot from this trip. そして、わたしは今回の旅行からでとてもたくさんのことを学びました。 Luckily for me, I earned the chance to experience the Italian History. 幸運なことに、私は、イタリアの歴史を体験するチャンスを得ることができたのです。

kumo669
質問者

お礼

kiwigurlさま こうして自分の質問に的確な回答があるのは嬉しいものですね。 ありがとうございました。 そうですねenjoyの方が自然な感じがします。 earned the chance も勉強になりました。 ご親切にありがとうございました。

回答No.1

こんばんわ。私も英語を勉強していてる者なので、100%正解か分かりませんが手助けになればと思い記入します。(TOEIC925点です。海外に少しいました。) 私でしたら、 I do trip not just for the pleasure but for a better understanding of a county. (doは強調です。英語だとnot butで対比するので、」楽しみのため」ではなく、「○○のためだ」といいたかったので、その○○にあたるのは「よりよく国を理解するため」かと思い質問者さんの日本語から少し変えてしまいました。もっと「楽しみではないんだ!」というのを強調するなら、「Pleasure is not the reason for me to trip, I do trip for a better understanding of a country.) I've learned a lot from this trip. (a lot の後には、thingsはなくていいかと思います。ネイティブの人もよく「I've learned a lot.」とカンファレンスが終わった後に話たりしていました。現在完了にしたのは、過去形だと「(過去の)いつ?」と思われてしまうかもしれないので、今してきた(してる)旅感をだしました。) I'm lucky that I got a change and could feel the history of Italy. うまく伝わるといいですね!

kumo669
質問者

お礼

talalalalalaさま ありがとうございました! 初めて投稿して朝起きたら早速回答が返ってきていて感激です。 しかも素晴らしい英文! こんな風に洗練された英文がサクッと書けるようになりたいです。 TOEIC925点は私にとっては神様の域です。 この質問コーナーの詳細を知らないのですが 「お気に入りに」入れさせていただきました。 またよろしくお願いします。Thanks a lot!!!

関連するQ&A

• 添削、お願いします

以下の英語はどうですか。 A: アメリカ旅行どうだった? B: すごくよかったよ。天気も良かったし。 A: 何か買い物した? B: それが、買い物するつもりで行かなかったからあまりお金を持っていかなかったのさ。ま、今回は下見ということで、買い物は次回の楽しみに取っておくよ。 A: How was your trip to the US? B: It was great. The weather was great, too. A: Did you go shopping? B: Well, I didn't take a lot of money with me because I hadn't planned to shop around. I was just looking around. Shopping will be a pleasure next time.

• 英文チェックお願いします!!

英語の文章を考えたのですが、どうも文法がおかしいところがあるような気がします。まだ途中なのですが、チェックをお願いします。 My favorite sport is basketball. I have played basketball for seven years. I learned many things of basketball. At first I learned “an effort and don’t give up mind” When I started playing basketball, I was not fast run other player. But I was effort little by little at elementary school. I became early than before now to run. I know that an effort and don’t give up were very important. Next, I learned by leadership. I was a captain by basketball club in junior high school. When I became a captain, there was worried. And I knew difficulty that awareness as a leader of a team gathered up a sprouting team while I practiced it. The basketball club was strong team work. Try hard serious basketball. And I played basketball well. I understood that very important with a leader “I must move at first!” When I knew it, I decide to move positively and build a relationship of mutual trust with a friend and thank that I was able to cooperate. As a result, it was able to be collected in a team. I was able to learn the leadership through club activities. I learned to cooperation as team. And I understood that it can’t only one.

• 英文の添削をお願いします

日本語に合わせて英文を作成したのですが、添削をお願いしたいです。 1.ぼくの思春期の行動は、大人に受け入れられなかった It was my behavior of adolescent was not acceptable by adult. 2.ぼくは頑張って彼を3人しかいないその職場に適応させた。   しかし、彼はその職場に向いていなかった。 I had make a effort to adapt him the cite of vocation which only three persons, but he was inept in there.

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

こんにちは。 仕事でお世話になった人にカードを渡したく、その英文の添削をお願いします。 手紙をありがとう。とても嬉しかったよ。あなたたちと一緒に働きとても楽しかった!素敵な時間を過ごすことができました。ありがとう。 私はこの思い出を、一生、忘れないでしょう。 アメリカの沢山の情報をありがとう。旅行、楽しんでくるね。 カフェに行って、おいしいケーキを食べてくるよ。 あなたが作るパンとお菓子は、世界で一番おいしい! あなたの笑顔と優しい声が好きです。 あなたと再び会うことができる日まで、元気でお過ごしください。 Thank you for the letter. I was very glad ! I was very happy for me to work with you. I had great time. Thank you. I will not forget this memories all my life. Thank you for a lot of information on France. I will enjoy trip to America. And, I will go to the cafe, and eat a delicious cake. You make blead and sweet that the most delicious in the world. I like your pretty smile and voice. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の添削をお願いします

英語がとても苦手なのですがただいま勉強中です。 次の文の英訳の添削をしていただきたいです。めちゃくちゃだったらすみません>< 『私は最近あまり元気が出なかったけど、あなたに元気をもらえた気がします。 あなたに出会えたことが、今回の旅行で私にとって一番幸せなことでした。 本当に感謝しています(本当にありがとう)。』 I'm depressed these day,but I think you make me feel better. It was the most happiest by this trip that I had been able to meet(met?) you. I really appreciate you. よろしくお願いします!

• 英文を添削してください

I want to go on a Australia trip. Because the natural is beautiful. I want to look at koala, and want to hold in arms. I well go to Australia to study English. 私はオーストラリアに旅行にいきたいです。 なぜなら自然が美しいからです。 渡しはコアラを見てみたいです。 そして、コアラをだっこしてみたいです。 私はオーストラリアに留学にいくつもりです。 この文間違ってたら教えてください! あと、添削してくださいっ! あんまり難しい文にならないように お願いします。。。。

• 英文の添削をお願いします。よろしくお願いします。

Unfortunately,I was robbed of my pleasure recently. I had my favorite view that was precious thing to me. The view is the sea that was able to see from the road in front of my house. I arrived at my house while always seeing the sea in the front. But a new house is built there pretty soon. I'm sure they will be enjoy the view and I'll be worry about scenery disappear little by little. 残念なことに私の楽しみが奪われました。 私には大切な景色があります。その景色は私の家の前の道から見える海です。 私はいつも正面に海を見ながら家に辿り着きます。しかし、まもなくそこには家が建ちます。 きっと彼らはその景色を楽しむでしょう、そして私は少しずつ消えていく風景に悩まされるでしょう。

• 英文の添削をお願いします。よろしくお願いします。

Unfortunately,I was robbed of my pleasure recently. I had my favorite view that was precious thing to me. The view is the sea that was able to see from the road in front of my house. I arrived at my house while always seeing the sea in the front. But a new house is built there pretty soon. I'm sure they will be enjoy the view every day and I'll be worry about scenery disappear little by little. 残念なことに私の楽しみが奪われました。 私には大切な景色があります。その景色は私の家の前の道から見える海です。 私はいつも正面に海を見ながら家に辿り着きます。しかし、まもなくそこには家が建ちます。 きっと彼らはその景色を毎日楽しむ事でしょう、そして私は少しずつ消えていく風景に悩まされるでしょう。

• 英文の添削をお願いします!!

英語が非常に苦手なものです(泣)明日英語のスピーチがあるのですが、時間がないので助けてほしいです!よろしくお願いします!! 英文:I love a trip. I tell that I went to Fukushima for snowboarding with a friend the other day. I got on a night coach from night of January 17 and went to the Daira, Adachi plateau of Fukushima. When it arrived at the inn, it was about 4:00 of the morning. The feeling was excited, but I fell asleep once and I got up for 8 carrier 30 minutes of the morning and went to the slope by bus. When I arrived at the slope, one area was very clean by snow. I changed into a wear at once and went to be slippery. I did not have experience of the snowboarding so far, and this time was the first challenge. I had there was a good child to a friend, and the child teach it from the beginning. I fell down first and. However, I got possible to glide alone while I slipped a lot. When I got possible to glide, I was very glad. It was fearful to step on the lift, but got possible to get on a lift first. I want to thank a friend.  I entered the hot spring at night. I have a feeling that a tired body softened by the effect of the hot spring. It was very comfortable. The supper ate sukiyaki. Vegetables and meat were very delicious.  I gathered in one room together and played a game while eating a cake and talked afterwards. It was the future and talked about a thing of the love, an interesting thing in various ways. It was good to be able to do a deep talk. I made a tour of Fukushima on the second day. I walked the neighborhood and took a photograph with a digital camera. There were footbathing and a lake and a Shinto shrine in the neighborhood of the inn. Powdery snow fell, and the circumference was surrounded in the silver world and was very beautiful when I took a walk through a lake on the way. And I returned to the house on the night coach again. I became the very good memory. I want to do a lot of trips from now on. I go to the land and want to watch various things in spite of being a feeling with skin. Thank you. 日本語:私は旅行が大好きです。こないだ友達と福島にスノボーに行った時の話をします。 私は1月17日の夜から夜行バスに乗り、福島の安達太良高原に行きました。宿に着いたときは朝の4時頃でした。気持はわくわくしていましたが、一旦眠りにつき、朝の8持30分に起床してバスでゲレンデに向かいました。 ゲレンデに着いたとき、辺りは一面雪でとてもきれいでした。早速ウエアに着替え、滑りに行きました。私は今までにスノボーの経験がなくて、今回が初挑戦でした。友達に上手な子がいてその子に一から教えてもらいました。最初は転んでばかりでした。しかし、たくさん滑っているうちに一人で滑れるようになりました。滑れるようになった時はとても嬉しかったです。最初はリフトに乗ることも怖かったのですが、リフトにも乗れるようになりました。私は友達に感謝したいです。  夜は温泉に入りました。疲れた体が温泉の効果によって和らいだ気がします。とても気持ち良かったです。夕飯はすきやきを食べました。野菜やお肉がとてもおいしかったです。  その後はみんなでひとつの部屋に集まり、お菓子を食べながらゲームをしたり、語ったりしました。将来のこと、恋愛のこと、面白かったことなど色々な話しをしました。深い話ができてよかったです。 二日目は福島めぐりをしました。近辺を歩いてデジカメで写真を撮りました。宿の近くには足湯や湖や神社がありました。途中、湖を散策していると、粉雪が降ってきて周りが銀世界に包まれてとても綺麗でした。 そしてまた夜行バスに乗り、家に帰りました。 とてもいい想い出になりました。私はこれからもたくさん旅をしていきたいです。その土地へ行って肌で感じながら色々なものをみていきたいです。 ありがとうございました。

• 英文を添削してください

「あなたに謝らなければならない事があります。あなたからのメールをなくしてしまいました。私が例の出張で留守にしていた間に、私の弟が私のメールボックス内のあなたのメールを捨ててしまったんです。本当にごめんなさい。あなたにかわって弟にパンチをお見舞いしておきました。メール用のパスワードを変えたんで、もう私以外の人間が私のメールを読む事はありません。」 以上のような事を英語で言いたいのですが、 ↓こんな英文で大丈夫でしょうか? I'm sorry I have lost your last email. My brother deleted it from my mailbox while I was on the business trip. I'm really sorry. I gave him A LOT OF PUNCHES for you. I've changed the password for my email account, so, only I can read the email for me from now on. どうか添削お願いいたします m(_ _)m