• ベストアンサー

このメールの意味がよくわかりません

Now as it is only submitted you can upload the new version again by removing the old one. After we will publish them you will need to send me so add them instead of submitting a new version. Dropbox will work easy to send them. Does this work for you? 誰か教えていただけないでしょうか? 翻訳サイトでは、今一つ意味がつかめません。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nebusoku3
  • ベストアンサー率38% (1440/3772)
回答No.2

Now as it is only submitted you can upload the new version again by removing the old one. さて、それは単に貴方が古いVersionを削除して新しいVersionを再度Uploadできる(すればいい)状態になりました。 After we will publish them you will need to send me so add them instead of submitting a new version. 私たちがそれらを発行した後、貴方は私に 新しい Version を作成する代わりに それらを追加してくれればいいです。 Dropbox will work easy to send them. Dropboxはそれらを送付することで簡単に動きます(働きます)。 Does this work for you? この方法で貴方はよろしいですか? After we will など変な文体が見受けられますが大意は上記の通りだと思います。見直しをしていないので細かいところはご自分で修正してください。

kihonkana
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 アップロードする手順を問い合わせた回答がこれなんですが、 やはり、手順がはっきりしないです。 ネイティブではないせいでしょうか? 再度、詳細な手順を問い合わせてみます。

その他の回答 (2)

• oignies
  • ベストアンサー率20% (673/3354)
回答No.3

翻訳会社にたのんだとしても、最低料金の2500円プラスアルファくらいなので、総額3500円程度ではないかと思いますよ。2時間以内くらいの条件でも十分やってもらえると思います。 そんなに堅苦しく考えなくても・・・

• oignies
  • ベストアンサー率20% (673/3354)
回答No.1

ネィティブがかいたのか疑われる文章でちょっと訳しづらいです。よい回答がでるとおもわないので、翻訳会社にたのんではどうでしょうか。

kihonkana
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 >ネィティブがかいたのか疑われる文章でちょっと訳しづらいです。 そうですよね。 >翻訳会社にたのんではどうでしょうか。 日本語にするのが目的ではなく、書いている意味だけを知りたいので、 そこまでは、ちょっと...

関連するQ&A

• I will send you it.

お世話になっております。 以下についてお教えいただけないでしょうか? I will send it to you.はOKで I will send you itはなぜだめなのでしょうか? I will tell them to you.:OK I will tell you them. :✖ も同じ理由かと思います。 詳細にお教え頂ければ幸いです。

• Dropboxからメールが来ました

下記の内容のメールが届きました。 翻訳サイトを使いましたが、よく分かりません。 使い方を日本語で紹介しているサイトを探しても見つかりません。 どうぞよろしくご教授ください。 The Dropbox team has been hard at work these past few months and we'd like to tell you about some upcoming changes and enhancements to the Dropbox service. We're Changing Undo History Did you know that Dropbox automatically: - Safeguards any files you delete in case you need to undelete them - Saves old file versions in case you need to go back to them later It's like having "undo" for all your files and folders. Today, Dropbox keeps these deleted files and old file versions ("undo history") forever. For many people this creates clutter, and it also wastes space. Because of this, beginning August 1st, our new policy will be to keep 30 days of undo history. If you'd like to have unlimited undo history, then you need to upgrade to one of our paid accounts. Please choose one of the following: - Upgrade my account to have unlimited undo history: https://www.getdropbox.com/link/34.aWL4qb3-4I?choice=in - 30 days of undo history is all I need: https://www.getdropbox.com/link/34.RcfhAZabz9?choice=out iPhone App Almost Here! In addition to this change to undo history, in the near future we'll be releasing our free iPhone app that will allow you to access your Dropbox on the go, view your files, save them to your phone, and even take photos that sync instantly to your Dropbox! Performance Improvements and LAN Sync In addition to the iPhone app, we're also finishing up a new version of the Dropbox desktop software that features numerous performance improvements and our new "LAN sync" feature. LAN sync knows when Dropboxes are on the same network and will automatically exchange files directly between computers instead of downloading them from our servers - this makes sharing large files in an office environment much faster than was previously possible. We've received great feedback from many of our users and are working on a lot of the stuff you've been asking for. Stay tuned and happy Dropboxing! Thanks for using Dropbox! - The Dropbox Team

• ビジネス用の和訳お願いしますW

Well received the new order. I will check with Korea to send direct from them so you can save the shipping. I will keep you posted when they have the order shipped.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の事でメールがきたんですがすみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Your additional order is still being packed. I am hoping to get it back today so that I could email you the invoice. Our warehouse it sorting our the 'made in USA' labels too. I will let them know to send me a photo and I will forward it to you. Thank you,

• こちらの英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします。

Thank you for the greeting! Please email me your home address in English, I have prepared Christmas/New Year gifts for you and your husband, I will need to send them to you soon. We miss you very much and take care!

• この意味を教えて下さい。

I need you to help me make a payment to a soldier in the US to come and replace me here in the base? If you can help, I will send you payment details.

• 意味を教えてください

Do you want to visit in September? It will give me one month to work hard. これって断っているんですか? work hardはどのように訳したいいのでしょうか

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。届いたら不良品で返金か交換のお願いをしていました。その件で返事が来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 thank you for your patience and understanding, please know you can email me about any issues, I will personally follow your account. As for the 3 damaged AAA they are older so I am sorry we should of checked them before we ship them out to you. If there are any imperfections we will email you first for approval. Most of our AAA are new and we have some AAA that are older but for the most part this should not happen again. I can offer you several options, please let me know and if you can think of a better solution. - We refund you $BBBB USD for the bags and you can keep them and discount them. You can send it back ( we will refund you back the cost for economy shipping ) we credit you back the amount for the AAA and shipping and you can choose other AAA and we will give you 3 free CCC of your choice

• 英訳お願いします。オーストラリアからのメール

ネットオークション・イーベイで昔の8mmフィルムを落札、そのやりとりで突然来たこの長文メールに戸惑ってます。どなたか英訳してください。Dear Ebay Member,Your request to send an International Money Order cannot unfortunately be accepted as there is no way of cashing them here as I have enquired before. My auction had set conditions for International customers but I am more than pleased to work along with you to conclude the deal. I suggest you send current Japanese currency concealed well between paper in a well sealed envelope. As I have already got an estimate postal quote to send this film to Japan I can tell you the amount you need to send now. You would need to send $52 for the film + $5 conversion fees as per my auction conditions +$12 postage a total of $69 Australian. If you were able to get Australian banknotes you would only need to send me $64 Australian you will need to check this out with your bank as to whether or not you can get Australian currency or you could go to a currency exchange centre. I have packed your film ready to go so I look forward to hearing from you.

• 会社 company 目的格 it vs them

SVO (1) I will send some items to the company. (2) I will send some items to them. (3) I will send some items to it. (3)は成立しますでしょうか?絶対ダメでしょうか? SVOO (1) I will send the company some merchandise. (2) I will send them some merchandise. (3) I will send it some merchandise. (3)は成立しますでしょうか?絶対ダメでしょうか? 会社 company を主語にするとき、 既出であれはThey または It を使います。 所有格もtheir または its を使います。 目的格がふと気になり、them は よく耳にするなぁ、it はどうだろう、、、と疑問に思った次第です。 アドバイス方、宜しくお願い申し上げます。