• ベストアンサー

外国人とのメールの翻訳お願いします

「(日本の製品Aを)いくらなら買いますか?」と尋ねた後の返信なのですが、 EMSで送ってほしいのか、EMSは嫌なのかと、Yahoo以下が何を言っているのかさっぱり分かりません。 「 A(商品名) 5000 Yens + shipping of course …. ( Japan post ..NO Ems .. never !!!) I am often on Yahoo, but difficult … so i go through Buyee , and it is complicate, and expensive …」 英語が得意な方、ぜひ翻訳をよろしくお願いします!

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.2

>A(商品名) 5000 Yens+ shipping of course …. 「商品価格5,000円プラス配送料がいいです。 > ( Japan post ..NO Ems .. never !!!) ここの訳は二通りあると思います。 1.「日本郵便がいいのですが、EMSは絶対やめてください」 2.「もし日本郵便を使うならEMSは絶対やめてください」 動詞がないのでどちらとも取れます。いずれにせよ、EMSでの発送を嫌がっているのは確かです。 >I am often on Yahoo, but difficult … 「時々ヤフーで買物をしますが、難しいです。」 ここのdifficultも目的語がないので、手続を理解するのが難しいのか、日本語の解釈が難しいのか、相手の条件を理解するのが難しいのかなど何が難しいのかは不明です。 >so i go through Buyee , and it is complicate, and expensive … 「ですからバイイーを使ってやりますが、複雑でお金がかかります。」 Buyeeとはヤフオク商品などの購入代行サービスサイトです。日本語がわからない人には便利ですが当然様々な手数料がかかります。 https://buyee.jp/help/yahoo/guide この文章から、相手が直接購入な分だけ安く手に入れられるのではと期待していることがわかります。

その他の回答 (1)

• wang1111
  • ベストアンサー率0% (0/3)
回答No.1

A 5000円+送料(日本郵便で送って欲しいです emsはダメです) yahooはよく使いますが、そこでの取引がちょっと難しいです・・・ buyeeを使います、ただそれは複雑で値段も高いです・・・

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします

I wish I knew, I haven't heard from kevin in a couple weeks, and the tracking number he gave me for my driver shipment shows it was never accepted by the post office - the shipping label was printed June 10th.

• 翻訳がうまくいきません。なんていっているのでしょう

Hi, how much would it cost for delivery to the JAPAN for 3 combined? ThanksI understand that the item can be delivered within Worldwide and United Kingdom ,however,could you send it out to japan Would you reduce the price of the postage in GBP100?I'm sorrySinar Camera £325 Camera Case £40.00  Lens £175   325+40+175+100(Postage and packaging)=GBP640to japan  I'm sorry 上記は自分が慣れない 英語で3つの品を日本に送っていただけますか?送料は全部でGBP100でトータルGBP640でおねがいできますか?と聞いたのですが 以下のように返事がきましたが、なんていつているのかわかりません。よろしくおねがいします。 It will actually cost me £150 to post all three items to Japan.I am willing to do the shipping for all three itmes for £125.Alternatively, I will ship the camera and lens only to you for a combined postage of £95 (ie. just the cost of shipping the camera)If you wish to purchase. Please buy the items and pay for them. I will then send you a PayPal postage refund.regards,Andrew

• 翻訳お願いします。

現在オークションをしているのですが、そのオークションに英語で質問が来ました。 お恥ずかしいながら、あまり英語が得意でないで翻訳にかけてみたのですが、分けの分からない文章になってしまうので、英語が得意な方に翻訳いただけたら幸いです>< hello seller am Mr yuchiro from japan but living in USA, am intrested in your item pasted on the japan AUCTION as a gift for the orphanage home in africa , i will like to know how many unit of the item you have ? and the condition of the item ?i will offer you the sum of 5,500usd for 5 unit of the item plus shipping via EMS JAPAN and payment will be made immediately via BANK TO BANK DIRECT TRANSFER ok.. so kindly get back to me about this offer to my email ○○@gmail.com

• 翻訳してください!

今日、迷惑メールが届きました。もちろんすぐに削除しましたが、何と書いてあるが気になります。翻訳お願いします。 件名:Hello 本文:My name is Miss Kate Kambo, i am single girl never married seeking true love with marriage potentials and i am happy to contact you today after going through your profile which got my interest! i will love us to be good friends or a lot more, you can contact me through my email so that i can send you my photo, bye and kisses!

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

You can't go home, no I swear you never can You can walk a million miles and get nowhere I got no where to go and it seems I came back Just filling in the lines for the holes, and the cracks

• 翻訳できる方お願いします。

My legs hurt, and hard I can not e-mail often do not think hoId I want to spend so much I do not have a computer, so it's And now it is done well The e-mail frequently, I'll never OK I did not get mail often hurts I want to understand お願いいたします。

• 翻訳をお願いします

1、Sometimes in the world daddies go away and mommies bring up their little boys. 2、I must go and be the person.※be the personを生かした訳 3、Even when we were together I never knew who I was. よろしくお願いします。

• 友人からの英文を翻訳してください

ドイツ人の異性の友人から一ヵ月ぶりくらいにメールがきました。 私の英語力では満足に理解することができないのでどなたか助けていただけないかと思います。 よろしくお願いします。 以下内容。 How are you? The news about Japan always make me worry about you... I thought about you very often! But a friend shocked me a few weeks ago and I needed to take a break and stayed at my parents house in the country for some time. I know him for 9 years and now I found out everything he told me was a lie. Thats so disappointing. Soon Ill go back to Mannheim. My friends there are already waiting for me. So of course I had to write you again! I would to love to hear from you!

• 英文翻訳をお願いします。

I am arranging for our japan importer to handle this order. That way if there is any issue you can deal with it locally. And it will save you money on shipping. 船便のほうが安いよと言ってるのでしょうか?

• どなたか翻訳お願いします!!

下記の英文になります。 よろしくお願い致します。 Thanks for the mail,i would like you to know that the item is needed urgently by an important client of mine in Nigeria. I am ready to buy it and would be making the payment through the my bank's Escrow service in beneficiary to your account. All i require in order to proceed with the payment is the total cost which includes the shipping cost of the item through EMS to my client in Nigeria alongside your account details of who and where the payment transfer is to be made in beneficiary to.Below is my clients address for the shipment after the payment is approved by bank.