• ベストアンサー

百年の恋も一時に冷める

を、"smart" に表現したいのですがぁ.......何か妙訳は ? こんなんでは適いません...... That would destroy even the most longlasting love. That would turn off even the most devoted lover. Even a 100 year romance can turn sour. せめて、単語の2、3っつででも....難しぃ ? 駄目かっ ?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15296/33015)
回答No.1
noname#207589
質問者

お礼

Bravo !!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 解説をよろしくお願いします

For instance, let’s take the most common form of incompatibility: the one where two people have vastly different needs in terms of how much and how often they desire sex. Some people want to get it on just about every day, or even multiple times per day; others would prefer to have sex a couple times a year, if that. if thatの解説をよろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

My daughter had her first day of kindergarten this week. I learned that day from a different kindergarten teacher that my mother-in-law sat in on her class over a year ago. This would have been when we first moved into the district and more than a year before my daughter would even attend. This would have been when we first moved into the districtの訳と文法的解説をよろしくお願いします

• わからない英文が二つあります!

"Most people are too preoccupied with how they appear to be constantly judging you. Ever notice how people love talking and looking in things that are even just barely reflective?" -how they appear to be judging you -barely reflective この二つの文の意味を教えてください!

• ざっと和訳をお願いします

I would like to have the order history on my account updated if possible on your website.It does not show that I have made a purchase with you. I will most definitely be purchasing other razors and knives in the future, and would love to use your websites purchase history feature.

• 英文解釈について:That there was 〜

添付ファイル文章: That there was no law of nature that man should love mankind, and that, if there had been any love on earth hitherto, it was not owing to a natural law, but simply because men have believed in immortality. Ivan Fyodorovitch added in parenthesis that the whole natural law lies in that faith, and that if you were to destroy in mankind the belief in immortality, not only love but every living force maintaining the life of the world would at once be dried up. に関する質問です。 1. That there was no law of のThat は接続詞として、 前文から引き継いで、「要するに」 という使われた方をしているという理解で合っているのか自信がないです。 2 and that, if there hadとand that if you were のthat はand that で、「しかも、その上」 という使われ方をしているという理解で合っているのか自信がないです。 3. if you were to destroy in mankind the belief in immortality, 「もし、我々が不滅/永遠への信仰を捨て去るようなことがあれば、」と in mankind をどのように解釈すればいいのか分かりません。位置的に変なところにあるように感じ、どこを修飾している語なのかよくわからないです。 belief の後にin mankind とすると 「人類への信仰、信念」となって 理解しづらい表現を解消するための並びなのかな?と疑問です。 この見立てが合っているのかも自信がないです。 「人類において、/人類における永遠への信仰を捨て去るなことがあれば」 のように理解してあっているのか自信がないです。

• 翻訳してくださいm(__)m

日本語に翻訳してください。 (1)I'm sorry I love you so much. I will make up for being awful to you. And I didn't mean that you aren't better than my ex. You are way better than her in a million ways. I love you and would do anything to make you happy. (2)Hehehehe when I said that you would beat her it was you would beat using me as a toilet cus that's what she wanted and that would make her mad lol You gave me a heart attack. I started crying (at last!) You are the most amazing girl on the planet. I don't care how good your English is I will always love you (heart) (3)Like I said when we first started talking. If you ever see something I said that offends you please know that is not what I meant. I would never want to hurt you.

• 和訳を教えてください。

下記洋楽の和訳を教えてください。 She stood there And said goodbye, I thought was gonna cry Instead I shocked us both and threw up. Well it was not a pretty sight 'Cuz she was all dressed in white But who would've thought I would throw up It was love, love, love That broke our hearts It was love, love, love That drove us nuts It was love, love, love That kept us up all night She had meant the world to me She was smart and funny and could sing Not as if that should mean a thing She also had a super ass And I loved her family Especially the dad You know I couldn't wait To call him Dad Well everyone we loved was there Sitting in (?)and folding chairs Anxiously awaiting the aisle As the organ, it began to pump The famous tune, pedum dedum Well everyone was staring down the aisle It was love, love, love That broke our hearts It was love, love, love That drove us nuts It was love, love, love That kept us up all night (whoa-a all night) Who knew, right then my bride to be Would be leaving me I thought that this only happened in the movies But isn't life just like this, A bunch of roses that smell like shit And though we see the pricks We still get pricked. So live life to its fullest each day 'Cuz there are no rules or guarantees Don't worry 'bout tomorrow Don't even worry 'bout today

• 英文の訳が分かりません

英文の訳が分かりません。 Once people started imagining the future, even the most banal life events seemed to take a dramatic turn for the better. Mundane scenes brightened with upbest details as if polished by a Hollywood script doctor. You might think that imagining a future haircut would be pretty dull. Not at all. Here is what one of my participants pictured:“I was getting my hair cut to donate to Locks of Love [a charity that fashions wigs for young cancer patients]. It had taken me years to grow it out, and my friends were all there to help celebrate. We went to my favorite hair place in Brooklyn and then went to lunch at ourfavorite restaurant.” この英文を全訳していただけるとありがたいです。

• 翻訳してくださいm(__)m

(1)I love how sweet and kind you are to me. And the fact that when we do things you become sadistic is a big turn on for me. (2)You can bite me as many times as you would like. And you can bite as hard as you like :3

• 和訳お願いします

恐縮ですが翻訳機なしでお願いしますm(_ _)m Ah great! Waitress job looks hard and tiring, however I think it's a nice job. =) Because the cafe is fashionable, it would be even more nice to work there! hehe I'm happy that you got healed by my mails. Making you glad is the most important for me and I want to make my best for that. *(^_^)* I had my math test today. Wow it was difficult... x'( But your encouragement and kindness gave me some power. ^^ Thank you so much! (Why do you dislike math? Math are so good!... or not! haha) Love you! <3

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 彼が私にだけ劣等感を抱いていることについて悩んでいます。試験の合格を報告したことから彼の不安感や劣等感が増幅し、彼の劣等感から攻撃的な言動が始まりました。私は彼の不安を煽るようなツイートを控えると伝えたものの、彼は私のことを責めています。彼の問題は劣等感と劣等コンプレックスであり、私がどうすることもできません。彼が変わることはできるのか、私にも悪い所があるのか悩んでいます。
  • 彼の劣等感は不安障害と完璧主義からきており、私が嬉しかったことを報告したことで彼の不安感が増大しました。彼は私に対して攻撃的な言動を取ります。私は過呼吸と心因性の失声症になり、彼の行動によって自分が加害者のようになってしまったことが辛いです。彼は私の存在を責め、自分だけが苦しんでいると主張しています。彼の問題は彼自身のものであり、私にはどうすることもできません。
  • 彼の劣等感は他人に行動基準があることと劣等コンプレックスが原因です。私は彼が変わってくれることを望んでいますが、彼が変わることはできるのでしょうか。私自身にも悪い所があるのか悩んでいます。現在は辛いことが多く、お互い別れることは考えていませんが、どうすれば良いか分かりません。劣等感を持った方はどのように克服されましたか。アドバイスをお待ちしています。
回答を見る