プレミアム会員の自動更新や解約について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 質問者は海外サイトのプレミアム会員になり、1か月の契約をしました。しかし、プレミアム会員の期限や更新方法について分からないため、翻訳サイトを利用して問い合わせをしました。
  • 返信メッセージでは、プレミアム会員は自動更新や定期支払いの仕組みはないとされています。プレミアム会員の期限が切れた場合や利用可能なトラフィックを使い切った場合は、再び支払いをする必要があると説明されています。
  • 具体的には、一度アカウントが期限切れになるか利用可能なトラフィックを使い切ると、アカウントを延長するために再び支払いをする必要があります。自動的に更新されるわけではないため、解約や支払いについては自分で手動で行う必要があると言えます。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語が得意な方よろしくお願いします。

まず初めに私は英語が話せません。 私は海外のあるサイトのプレミアム会員になりました。 そのサイトのプレミアム会員に 1か月の契約でなりました。 そこで私はこのプレミアム会員が 期限が来たら自動的に解約になるのか? それとも自分で期限が来る前に解約をしないと 自動更新されてしまうのか知りたくて 翻訳サイトを使用して下記の質問をしました。 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ That I would like to hear it wants to ask automatically whether it is a contract's being updated and extended, if a premium member does not tell the hope of cancellation there by himself. Thank you for your consideration. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ これに対して帰って来た返信文が下記のものなのですが 結局どちらなのか分かりません。 結局プレミアム会員は自動更新されるのか 期限が来たら自動解約なのかどちらなのか 教えて頂けると大変ありがたいです。 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Dear user, We do not have any auto renew mode or recurring payments if you are interested in this. Once your account expires or you consume your available traffic you will have to pay again in order to extend your account. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ どうぞよろしくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • shingo5k
  • ベストアンサー率33% (123/366)
回答No.1

>>結局プレミアム会員は自動更新されるのか >>期限が来たら自動解約なのかどちらなのか 期限が来るか、購入した金額以上に通信で使ってしまったら それで自動解約になります 相手の言うことを信じるなら、自動更新されて、後でどっと請求 が来たり、解約できず永久に引き落とされる心配はありません

関連するQ&A

• 英語が得意な方お願いします。

英語学習を始めたばかりのものです。次の英文の( )に当てはまる語句を教えて下さい (1)昇格に関する連絡 Congratulations on your recent (1.promotion/2.digression/3.motivation/4.proclamation) to Store Manager at the Shinjuku branch. I know how hard you have worked to promote sales at our Osaka branch , and I feel that management is very wise in (1.made/2.having made/3.have made/4.to make) this choice. (2)退職に関する連絡  It is with deep refret that we acept your(1.retirement/ 2.remembrance/ 3.resignation/ 4.remittance) as section chief of the production depart ment. We can understand the demands that this position has placed on you and appreciate the fine (1.contribution/ 2.continuation/ 3.combustion/4.combination) yu have made as team leader. (3)支払い未納に関する連絡 This letter is to inform you that we have not yet (1.accepted/2.received/3.balanced/4.made) payment of $450.50 for invoicd #06712 due on August 20th . I have enclosed a full statement of you account as of September 1st. If payment has already been sent , please (1.regret/ 2.reconsider/3.disregard/4.orward) this letter. If you have any questions about your account , please do not hesitate to contact us.

• 英語の得意な方よろしくお願いします。

私は現在 Filepost.com http://filepost.com/ というサイトの 有料のプレミアム会員です。 期間は一か月のものに契約中です。 そこで分からないのですが、 この一か月の契約が一か月のプレミアム会員期間中に 解約手続きをしないと自動で契約が更新されてしまうのか? それとも一か月が経過すると 自動でプレミアム会員では無くなるのか? これがどちらなのかが分かりません。 教えて頂けると大変ありがたいです。 また私は自動延長を望まず 一か月の契約で終了したいと思っています。 ですが、もしも自動延長だった場合の 契約終了の手続きの仕方も分かりません。 翻訳で試したのですが メールでその旨を送るのでしょうか? ヘルプを見ても分かりませんでした。 もしも自動延長だった場合で メールで自動延長を希望しないで 解約を望む旨を記載して送る必要がある場合は その希望内容を英語で記載して教えて頂けると大変ありがたいです。 お手数お掛けして申し訳ありませんが どうぞよろしくお願い致します。

• 英語の出来る方お願いします。

Dear oooooooo Thank you for your interest in oooooo We do not have a restaurant on site......if you want food, you have to order from fast food or restaurant, and they will deliver the food to your room. We look forward to hearing from you soon and seeing you at oooooooo この英語を日本語にしてください。

• 英語得意な方翻訳お願いします!!

長文になってしまいますが翻訳お願いします!! 1, ahm to forget me?why? I did wrong with you? If I heve sorry take care. gudluck to your date take care both of you. 1の文章は嫌味を言ってる感じですか? 2, ahm nothing I`m not angry with you. If I`m not respond to you that I love you because I` m shy but I like you and I love you also because your family is very humble in our family sorry if I hurt you don`t worry. 3, okay for now on hehe ah your in house already okay. 1 2 3 とも何を言ってるのかさっぱりわかりません。 翻訳お願いします!!

• イタリア美術館Web予約について、英語が得意な方にお聞きします。

イタリアのウフイッツイ美術館の予約を「Weekennd in Florence」というサイトから予約を入れたのですが、なんとか予約し終わって、先方から送られてきたメールが、注文内容の控えメールであるはずが、以下の文章が帰ってきました。英語は得意でないので困っています。予約は取れているのでしょうか? 返信メールにはクリックするところも全然ありません。どなたかわかる方がいらっしゃったら、翻訳して下さい宜しくお願い致します。 This is just a note to let you know that your credit card number is fine. However, we will not charge your card until we actually either: 1) confirm your reservation ,if you have made one, or 2) ship your merchandise, if you have made a purchase. We will be getting back to you very soon!

• 英語が得意な方、和訳お願いします!

英語が得意な方、和訳して下さると助かります。 baby in a few more days we get to see each other. i know how it is to have hard times and how important it is to have a great support system so you wont let it slow you down or bring your feelings down. i know your friends are there for you when you need them but there are situations where you need to handle on your own. i want to always learn how to change your mind and help your feel positive in your life. i want you to feel like you are growing all the time. i know that what is not growing is dying and when you feel like that you can't help but wonder what is the meaning of your life? when you feel like you are growing, you never want to die; you just want to live forever. feel like yelling out "i love my life" . that is what i hope i could be for you. make you feel and scream out " i love me life". i wont give up on you! i just want you to know that! with or without me i only want you to be happy!!! 長文でお手数おかけしますが、宜しくお願いします。。

• 英語が得意な方、どのように訳されますか?

"Your greatness is not what you have, it's what you give." を原文から離れすぎずに【詩的】に日本語に訳すとなると、どうなりますか? 男性から女性の友人へ贈る場合です。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 英語が得意な方へ!

英語が得意な方へ! 和訳をお願いします How are you? Are you not too warm? I've heard from my Japanese colleagues that it's very warm in Japan lately. Tomorrow I need to go to Mamma-san and Pappa-san ... is that how you call your parents in Japanese? My sister will also be there and we're going to have a bbq in my parents garden. I'm looking forward to it, because I haven't seen my parents or sister for a very long time. And I won't seem them for a very long time as well. Because next weekend I'm already leaving for Osaka ... and I'm going to stay there till (at least) the end of August. That's about 7 weeks ... I will be very very busy with my work, but it would be nice if we could meet. Yes and hopefully we can eat o-toro ... but you will have to select the restaurant ... since it is your country :) I do know a nice place in Osaka where you can eat tiramisu ... if I close my eyes I can still see you enjoy eating your tiramisu ... hahaha ... you were super cute!!! Today the Tour de France has started. It's the world's most famous bicycle race. Do you know it? Well tomorrow (mmm ... for you today), the finish is in Brussels. And on Monday they will start in Brussels. It's very close to my house ... you can't park in the streets around my house. It's a pity that I won't be able to see it since I'm going to be at my parents place tomorrow. I checked and at HUB they will show the Tour de France on television ... ha now I have an excuse to go to the bar :) Enjoy your Sunday ... and hope to see you,

• 【緊急!】英語が得意な方お願いします!

以下の文なのですが、この人だけ翻訳サイトを利用してもチンプンカンプンです。 本当に困っているので、宜しくお願いします。 「i dont know what to do but relist i thought you have bought off ebay before i never had this problem before its been over two weeks and you cant figure it out wish i could do more, but i sent you invoice the rest is up to you trust me i want your money lol but dont know why you cant get to my pay pal account let know thanks」

• 英語のできる方お願いします!!

日本では手に入らないカバンがどうしても欲しくて、海外に注文しました。このようなメールが送られてきたのですが、どなたか訳していただけないですか? We received a request to reset the password of your account. If you made this request, plese follow the instructions below. If you did not request to change your password, you can safely ignore this email and make sure your customer account is safe. Click the link below to reset your password. If clicking doesn't seem to work, you can copy and paste the above link into your browser's address window. For security reasons your credit card number was deleted. Orders cannot be changed or cancelled once they are placed. We will ship your order just as soon as it arrives at our depot. You will receive tracking information as soon as we ship your order. Most orders will arrive within the following time frames. Please note that we are not responsible for delays caused by the store, the shipping carrier or customs. これは2回に分けられて送られてきました。長い文章で申し訳ありませんが、よろしくお願いします。