• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

英語得意な方翻訳お願いします!!

長文になってしまいますが翻訳お願いします!! 1, ahm to forget me?why? I did wrong with you? If I heve sorry take care. gudluck to your date take care both of you. 1の文章は嫌味を言ってる感じですか? 2, ahm nothing I`m not angry with you. If I`m not respond to you that I love you because I` m shy but I like you and I love you also because your family is very humble in our family sorry if I hurt you don`t worry. 3, okay for now on hehe ah your in house already okay. 1 2 3 とも何を言ってるのかさっぱりわかりません。 翻訳お願いします!!

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数31
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1

1. シカトはねぇーべよ。なんかしたかオイラ。そんだらすまねぇ。  そんだらふたりでデート楽しんでけろ。 2. なんでもねぇ。腹もたっちゃいねぇ。すきだっぺって答えねぇのははずかしん坊だからよぅ。  んでも好きだし愛してるっぺ。うち来てもお行儀よかたいアンタんとこの家族。  悪かこつしたんかもしれんけん気にすんなって。 3. よっしゃぁ!もう家ば帰っとっとねぇ。よかばってん。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

笑ってしまいました笑 解りやすかったです!! ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 英語の翻訳をお願い致します‼

毎度申し訳ないですが、英語の得意な方、こちらの翻訳お願いできますでしょうか。宜しくお願い致します‼ Don't try so hard. I want you to enjoy your time when your bit working and take care if your horse. In happy the way you can speak english now. I think of you too and think if the happy day we spent together. I don't ever think about your english is bad so don't worry!!

• 翻訳よろしくお願いできますか?

ネットショッピングで詐欺にあったと思っていたら返金するような話になってきました。 ずっと翻訳サイトを利用してきましたが、うまく翻訳できないので、誰かわかる方よろしく お願いします。 Hi, Thanks for your email. we are sorry that we can only refund 9000 円 to you, there are 500円 be taken for transfer fee. we got nothing form you. so if you are agree, we will refund to you right now. Hope for your understand. Your sincerely. Sarah

• 和訳をお願いします!!

英語が苦手で相手がどうゆう感情で言っているのかいまいちわかりません。 私の中で彼のニックネームを勝手に作っていました。 メールをした時にニックネームの方で呼んでしまって、返ってきた内容の訳をお願いします。 bubu hehe ahm okay take care and good luck ahm I think that is good not bad again. 勝手に作ったニックネームがbubuです。 彼は怒っていますか? 彼はフィリピン人です。 フィリピン語でbubuとゆう言葉はありますか? それとも別の人に送ったと思っているんでしょうか? 長くなりましたがよろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願いします

I'll take what comes, appreciate all of you for who you are.
 If you're racist, don't Bother. If you have preferences, don't bother. Add me, your gain. 
Move on, your loss. 翻訳をお願いします。 特に冒頭のtakeとcomeはなんと訳せば良いのかさっぱりです。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします!

英語の翻訳をお願いします! 今英語を勉強中で、海外の人とメールのやりとりをしてるのですが、いただいた文の意味が理解できません。 以下を翻訳できる方お願いします。 --------------------------------------------- Now I go to sleep but I see your message so I want to answer you. I'm happy to have to do your meet =) I want to say to you "Have nice day and enjoy it even if it's a little hard" =) I send you my happyness and I hope who you become happy =) Latter I send you an other mail. --------------------------------------------- よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願いします。

友達からのお叱りメールだと思いますが,正確に把握したいので翻訳をお願いします。 2センテンスになりますが,どうぞよろしくお願いします。 How are you today? Fiery seems a bit large. I just mentioned some, but you rebounded so much. Participate or not in the party is your own decision, and no one forced you, why would you feel embarrassed? Also linked ethnocentrism. You do not want to hear that I will not say. Since then do not say. I am angry because you know me too, I am angry because you insight into me, let me escape detection. I get angry is because you're too fond of me, allow me lost my temper for you. I am even more angry is that I care about you getting everything and cares everything you envisioned for me. I can not leave your concern, and you should bear all the responsibility.

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします!!

Nasty Galという海外ショッピングサイトでお買い物をしたのですが、2ヶ月経っても商品が届かない為、返金希望のメールを送り、返信がきたのですが、翻訳機で翻訳をしてもいまいち意味が分からず困っております。どなたか英語が得意な方、翻訳をお願い致します。 I'm so sorry to hear your package has still not arrived. I completely understand your disappointment and truly apologize for the delay. Because First Class Mail is such an inexpensive shipping service, tracking is not available and we are not able to see where the package is or what issues the package may have encountered. At this time, I have issued you a store credit in the amount of $267.00 for your order #5841497. To access your store credit please log into your Nasty Gal account. The store credit will show in your account details. At checkout the store credit will automatically be applied to your next order. In the future I'd suggest selecting either Priority or Express Mail Service. If you'd still prefer First Class, please have the package sent to your work or a different address (if possible) as your current address may be undeliverable. Thank you so much for your patience during this process. If I can help you with anything else please let me know!

• 英訳お願いできませんか?

すみません、下の英語を英訳してもらえませんか? いろいろ考えていたら、ひょっとして私の考えていた訳と逆の意味なのかなと思ってしまって、、、。 よろしくお願いします。 I only fear...if I do not have a good job than I can not support you and take good care of you.

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 海外の方が、ネットでカメラを購入してくれたのですが、以下のメールがきまして、翻訳をお願いします。 May I ask a favor ? Would it be possible to seal some silica gel packets together with the lens when you pack it ? I hope my request will not be inconvenient for you. Please, no problem at all if you cannot find any silica gel. You have very nice and very well presented items with excellent photos. I will be checking your listings often, and hope to buy from you again ! my best regards to you, and arigato gozaimasu, よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳してください

前回からの続きです。 海外サイトでの買い物の商品が届かなくやり取りをしております 翻訳してください 結局クレジットで切った金額を戻すということ? Hello Rui, Thanks for getting in touch, and I’m sorry to hear you’ve not received your order. After checking your order and confirming that you’ve not received it, I have processed an immediate refund for you. Depending on your card issuer, the money can take up to 10 working days to reflect in your account. I hope this helps, but please get back in touch if you have any further questions. All the best, Shauna