• 締切済み

外国の方に翻訳を使ってチャット

I'd like to cover your original character... is there anyone you'd like me to draw? I want to draw your original character, not the one I commented on the other day! It may be a little strange because I use translation I'm sorry for everything とインスタの方にイラストの依頼をしているので私もかければと思いチャットを翻訳を使いしたら返信が来なくて…失礼に当たってしまったのかと、不安です、あまり長々話す方ではないのでタイミングが悪かったのでしょうか?、 心配でなりません、どなたか対応お願い致します。

みんなの回答

回答No.1

こんにちは もう少し待ってみるので良いと思います 考えているんじゃないですかね先方は。

関連するQ&A

• 英語が出来る方、翻訳してください。

動画サイトに投稿した自作の動画に海外の方からコメントが入りました。英語が全く出来ないのでニュアンスも含めて翻訳をお願いします。 It's のItとは何を指すのかも教えてくださるとありがたいです。 How I'd like to draw like you. It's not fair.

• 翻訳お願いします

//Anyone here, who *isn't* on Xbox One, able to PM me their Character Details? So that I'm able to have us meet at times, take your Display Pictures etc. in the future? 翻訳お願いします…!

• 英語得意な方翻訳お願いします!!

長文になってしまいますが翻訳お願いします!! 1, ahm to forget me?why? I did wrong with you? If I heve sorry take care. gudluck to your date take care both of you. 1の文章は嫌味を言ってる感じですか? 2, ahm nothing I`m not angry with you. If I`m not respond to you that I love you because I` m shy but I like you and I love you also because your family is very humble in our family sorry if I hurt you don`t worry. 3, okay for now on hehe ah your in house already okay. 1 2 3 とも何を言ってるのかさっぱりわかりません。 翻訳お願いします!!

• 以下の英文を日本語に翻訳して下さいますか?

Missions: Please refer to CHAPTER 5. Sorry to be DIRECT. I’m going to REPORT you when doing your translation. Mission 1→ Be sure to use both direct and reported speech in your assignment. I left both in the Japanese version, so if you just translate the sentences the way they are written, you will use both.

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

How can the party of the Pussy Grabber President force people like Biden and Franken to resign or not run? I'm sorry if this post offends anyone but this is a false equivalency - I guess all our democratic politicians should be like priests.... - oh wait.

• ZIGGYのセリフを翻訳

アメリカのキャラクターのZIGGYのイラストが プリントされているマグカップに、 キャラクターのセリフとして 「I like mine with everything...」 「I always like a little coffee with my cream」 と書かれているのですが 日本語で言うと何と言っているのでしょうか? マグカップは、BLACK、SUGER、CREAM、CREAM&SUGERなど コーヒーに入れる物別にシリーズがあって 「I like mine with everything...」 はCREAM&SUGERのマグカップのZIGGYが言っているセリフで 「I always like a little coffee with my cream」 はCREAMのマグカップのZIGGYが言っているセリフです。 ちなみにBLACKのプリントでは「I'm sweet enough as it is...」と言っていて これは「僕はいまのままで(砂糖なしでも)十分甘いよ…☆」という感じだと思うのですが 合ってますでしょうか・・・。 SUGERでは、「How sweet it is !」 なんてステキなんだろう! (これは歌のタイトルとかけているのだと思います。) おそらくこれらもちょっと面白く言っているのだとおもうのですが 「I like mine with everything...」 「I always like a little coffee with my cream」 は何と言っているのでしょうか? どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします*急ぎ

これはディックについてです。 Dick Bruna The Netherlands,Utreht,born1927 “I would love to be able to draw like a child,so spontaneous,so open-minded on those big sheets.As an adult you start to draw and that,they start ane see what happens...I draw things you will see close to home,things that I also like.Maybe I still think a bit like a child,I have childish mind,I think.There are a lot of things I don't understand.” BRUNA'S CHILDRENS BOOKQ Bruna's very first drawings,a red apple on a blue background,were single designs,experiments with color and form.Adults often commented these primary colors did not fit together.During a wet and windy seaside holiday,he draw a storx about a little dots for eyes and clumsy ears.Dick's father was not really foud of these flat compositions.Though Jaap Romein,convinced him to publish seven of these little books,among which‘De appel’,‘Tijs’,‘Toto in Volendam’,‘Kleine koning’en‘Nijntje in de dierentuin’.

• 翻訳お願いします

Haha I like your LPM. What possessed you to build it into a flashlight?

• 翻訳お願いします

Wow looks like I did miss that. No problem. I will add leads to one so it is easy for you to wire it. At least you got it really quick. Most are 15-30 days that has to be a record. Anyway I will shoot you out one. I guess ignore your last about buying one right? I will shoot it out in the morning. Sorry about that.

• 日本語に翻訳お願いします。

Hi friend, Thanks for your trust and purchased. Sorry to bother you. We have send the battery to you already. We have covered the original label to avoid the customs problem. So,friend,once you got the batteries,please take the label we covered off,then you can see the original label. Sorry for this inconvenience,hope you can understand. Best Regards

専門家に質問してみよう