海外通販での購入に関する重要なお知らせ

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 購入した商品の一部(フェイスマスク、化粧品、手袋など)がログスティクスの出荷ポリシーにより配送できないことをお知らせいたします。
  • 今回のご注文GSHMDT0000003B9では、ロジスティクスの都合により、該当商品をお送りすることができません。
  • ご注文の残りの商品を通常通りに発送するため、お客様の注文から該当商品をキャンセルさせていただきました。返金はお客様のSHEINウォレットに送金されました。その残金は将来の購入に使用することができるか、銀行口座に移動することができます。ご理解いただき、ありがとうございます。48時間以内に、SHEINアカウントに30ポイントを送信いたします。ご質問がございましたら、お気軽にお問い合わせください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳できる方、お願いいたします

We regret to inform you that since you have purchased some items (face mask, cosmetics, gloves, etc.) cannot be shipped due to logistics shipping policy. in your order GSHMDT0000003B9, we will not send it due to the logistics. In order to allow the shipment of the remaining items for an order normally, we have cancelled the items on your order. The refund has been sent to your SHEIN wallet. The balance can be used for future purchases or transferred to your bank account. Thank you for understanding. 30 points will be sent to your SHEIN account as a compensation in 48 hours. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. 海外通販で買い物したら このようなメールが届きました どう対応したら良いか わからなくて…

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • hiro_1116
  • ベストアンサー率30% (2367/7669)
回答No.1

ご注文いただいたGSHMDT0000003B9のうち、一部の商品(フェイスマスク、化粧品、手袋など)が物流上の理由で発送できないことが判明しました。ご注文の残りの商品を正常に発送できるようにするため、ご注文の商品をキャンセルさせていただきました。払い戻しはお客様のSHEINウォレットに送信されました。残高は今後のお買い物にご利用いただくか、銀行口座にお振込みいただけます。ご理解いただきありがとうございます。補償金として30ポイントを48時間以内にお客様のSHEINアカウントにお送りします。ご不明な点がございましたら、お気軽にお問い合わせください。 無料の翻訳サイトも、けっこう使えますよ。 ちなみに、上記は下記で一瞬で翻訳したものです。 https://www.deepl.com/translator

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願い致します。

All orders are to be paid in advance as per sent pro forma invoice. We will make sure only to add items to the pro forma invoice which will be in stock at the time of picking your order. Pls. note that small variations may occur due to sold out items or to more items being available than estimated at the time of making the pro forma invoice. Any balance amount will be in your account and can be balanced with your next order. Or any surplus transfer can be arranged to be returned to your account. Warehouse:

• 再 翻訳して下さい。

As stated before in my previous emails, due to the amount we have paid on our behalf for the return of the order due to you being away for 3 months, you will not be issued a refund. There will be no re-payment. This has been confirmed across many emails and this order will now be closed and no further discussion will take place.

• 翻訳してもらえませんか

We have sent you many emails previously discussing the situation in regards to your order. Your order was left abandoned by UPS because you was away from your shipping address for 3 months. Our company had to pay the cost of £137.00 to have this returned otherwise this would have been a loss to us by your absence. As your product refund total only comes up to £116.00, you will not be receiving this refund as this is covering the cost of the return of the order (£137.00) and our company has paid the remaining £21.00 outstanding. NO REFUND will be issued.

• 翻訳をお願いできますでしょうか?

海外のネットショップで買い物をしたのですが、 25日ほど経ってから下記のようなメールが送られてきました。 どなたか翻訳をお願い出来ませんでしょうか? Order Number: 123456 We are writing to you in relation to your recent order. We have generated an invoice for this order as the carrier requested, and sent this to the carrier, once the carrier receives this invoice they will look to proceed with your delivery. Please allow 48-72 hours for your parcel to be delivered. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further information. We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused. Kind regards, よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いいたします。

翻訳お願い致します。タイから直送できます・・・って書いてあるように思うのですが・・・ In my email I informed you we do not have all items in stock anymore. Regarding the items you have ordered: - Wonderable's Souvenir vases are currently being distributed by pols potten in the Netherlands. I will send your email on to them, your contact person will be Mrs. Diana Aldenzee. I am sorry to inform you that the price of the Souvenir is .FN$195, I have mistakenly sent you an old pricelist. - Our Thai Blue vases are out of stock in the Netherlands. We do have items in stock at our producer in Thailand however. Would you be interested in organising a direct shipment from Lampang, Thailand to Japan?

• メールの翻訳をお願い致します。

英語は苦手なのですが海外通販をしています。 1回、オーダーしたことのある化粧品ブランドですが 日本に送れないものがあるということで オーダーをキャンセルして返金をしてもらったことのある ショップです。突然、下記のメールが届きました。 そのメールを翻訳して頂きたいのです。 後、メールの下部(Orの下)に We would be happy to offer you a refund on these items and 20% off your next order placed on ○○○.com. とあるのですがこれは次回の注文は20%オフになるということでいいのでしょうか? 以上、どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。 We are please to tell you that your ○○○ order is ready to be resent to you. We would like to thank you once again for your continued patience and support at this time. Unfortunately we are now of stock in Pure Pigment in Incite and will not be able to include this in your order, please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience or disappointment this may cause you. We would like to offer you the following options to continue your order. We would be happy to offer you replacement Pure Pigments(s) in any shade of your choice from our website to replace your out of stock item(s)http://www.○○○.com/shop/products/eyes/furore-pure-pigment Or We would be happy to offer you a refund on these items and 20% off your next order placed on ○○○.com. Please let us know which solution would be best for you and we will organise this right away and resend your order to you. Kind regards,

• 翻訳して下さい。

海外通販をして発送が遅れているので理由について問い合わせました。 返信がきました。いまいち内容が理解できないので日本語に訳して下さい。 I understand that you have requested an order status update. I have reviewed your order and see that your order has not yet completed the shipping process. Please review your original order confirmation that was emailed to you. Located in the top right corner of the order confirmation email you will find an estimated order shipping date. This date represents the date we expect your order to complete the shipping process. If the estimated shipping date found on your order confirmation has passed, the item(s) on your order may be on backorder. Occasionally due to unexpected delays it may not be possible to meet the tentative shipping date originally provided to you. I am currently working to provide you a revised delivery estimate. Once I obtain a delivery estimate I will email you this information. Please know, your item(s) have been reserved for you and are on order with the manufacturer. We are doing everything possible to fulfill your order as soon as possible. If you would like to discuss other possibilities for fulfilling your order, please respond to this email or call and a Customer Service Representative will gladly assist you. Thank you for your patience. We regret any inconvenience this may have caused you.

• 英語力が全くないので翻訳ソフトで訳してみましたが

英語力が全くないので翻訳ソフトで訳してみましたが 以下のような意味であって居ますでしょうか 解決策も分かればお願いします。 注文有り難う御座います。 注文数は10本でよろしかったですか? あなたの指定したアドレスはカードの登録アドレスと違います。 その為出荷が出来ません。 電信送金でも支払いは可能です。 Thank you for your order. First we want to confirm you intended to order 10 items. Secondly, the address you selected to ship to is different than the address of the credit card you used to pay for the order- this resulted in an ‘unconfirmed address’. In order to protect our customers, unless previous arrangements have been made, we only ship to confirmed addresses. Paying by wire transfer is another option. Also, the shipping amount may not cover the entire order of 10 ukulele, but we will handle that when we have resolved the bigger problem of accepting your current method of payment. Is there a reason we will not be able to send these items to the same address as your credit card bill? Thank you.

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

輸入ブルーレイを海外から購入したところ、違う商品が送られてきちゃいました。 ネットで例文を引用してなんとか【間違ったの送り返すから正しいの送って下さい】 というのを、海外の取引先にメールしたところ、以下の長文が送られてきて無料の翻訳を使ってみたのですが、ちんぷんかんぷんで。。。 長文ですが、どうか宜しくお願いします。 body We are happy to reimburse for return shipping up to $10.00 for international orders when the return is due to our error. For a return on box sets or where the return shipping is more than $6.00 due to item size or weight, please contact us for preauthorization and a receipt for the shipping will need to be emailed or faxed to us. Delivery confirmation, insurance, mailers and expedited shipping costs are not included as reimbursable items. Another option we offer are partial refunds in lieu of returning items that have minor case damage or scratches or we can send you a replacement case for single disc CD's or DVD. Please ask your customer service representative for this option if you are interested. **To expedite the return process, please cut your shipping label from the mailer your order arrived in and include it with the return form found at the link below. This will have much of the information we need to identify your order. Please be as detailed as possible below so we can ensure proper handling of your return. For defective or damaged items, we will ship you another brand new, item once we receive the defective/damaged one back at the warehouse (with RAF completed). Please note: Region errors are not considered defective. For incorrect items received due to packing or listing errors, we will ship you the correct item as soon as the incorrect item is received into our warehouse (with RAF completed) or completely refund your order if it is determined we are unable to obtain the correct item due to a listing or UPC error. For all other returns (dont want, region error, duplication) a refund minus S&H will be processed after we receive the item back in our warehouse (with RAF completed). Please explain the reason for the return. Return shipping will not be reimbursed. 以上です。 よろしくお願いします。。。

• 至急! 翻訳・日本語に訳して下さい

翻訳してください。 I believe we can do that, I just need to see how we create a line item for it. I will be in touch shortly. Please keep in mind, Ira Woods Inc will not be responsible for any warehouse charges accrued on your end. I just wanted to make sure that was clear. Ok, lets do this. I have a $100 e-gift card you can purchase via paypal, and I can then apply it to the shipping charge. Please see link below…. Please let me know once you order it, and I will set up the order. Im not sure, it depends on how many they have awaiting pickup I just placed the order. I will try to get the order out asap. The below items from order no. 1600 have been shipped to you. If your order included additional items not listed below, you will receive a separate email notification once those items are shipped. Please allow a minimum of 24 hours for the below tracking to register with the shipping carrier.