Mobile Asia Expo: Transforming Lives Today and Tomorrow

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Mobile Asia Expo is connecting the world in a dramatic and breath-taking fashion, bridging generations, building communities, igniting ideas, and tearing down barriers.
  • The expo showcases the latest mobile trends and solutions that will transform our lives today and tomorrow.
  • Experience the power of mobile technology and discover how it is shaping our future.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳をいただけますよう、お願いします!

Mobile is connecting the world in a dramatic and breath-taking fashion. It bridges generations, builds communities, ignites ideas and tears down the barriers which separate us. Mobile Asia Expo will accelerate this effect by showcasing the mobile trends and solutions that will transform our lives today and tomorrow

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

モバイル(モバイル機器、携帯電話)は、劇的に、また、息をのむほどに世界を結び付けています。モバイルは、世代間の橋渡しを行い、コミュニティを作り、発想に火をつけ、私たちを分け隔てる障壁を破壊してくれます。モバイル・アジア・エキスポは、モバイルの傾向や、今日と明日の私たちの生活の形を変えるソリューション(問題解決策)を紹介することによってこの影響を加速することになるでしょう。

関連するQ&A

• 助けてください和訳していただければ・・・

全然わからないんです。困ってます。 In Singapore, for most teenagers, hanging out at shopping complexes with friends, chatting online, keeping up with the latest fashion trends are very popular among the youngsters. As for those in their mid-twenties, like my friends, they don't keep up with trends, what they keep up is how to cut back on their budget to finance their housing loan and preparations for their wedding this year. Another friend of mine is trying hard to save up in the next three years so that they can be financially stable when they decide to have a child of their own. Hmm, WAP phone is the latest in the market but it's expensive now, not many people are using those. WAP phones gives additional function in that the user will be able to access websites online and check their email boxes. However, those in business prefer carrying a palm top, one that allows them free access to their schedules, appointments and replying of email messages instantly. The rest, like my family members and friends, uses the normal hand-phones. Users are able to forward messages to their friends via the "SMS Messaging system", but these phones aren't able to access Internet websites, thus in terms of cost, they come more cheaply.

• 高校英語です。和訳お願いします!

下の文を和訳お願いします。 Language erects as many barriers as bridges. There is a deep-rooted tendency to dislike, to distrust, and to regard as inferior individuals or groups speaking a language different from one's own just as one considers the monkey a lower animal because it has no language at all. Culture now is transmitted largely by language; the greater the language difference, the greater the cultural distance. More powerful groups will often attempt to force their languages on those they conquer. This not only awakens hatred among the conquered but also tends to weaken their native culture long before they can achieve any real understanding of the culture being imposed upon them. Possibly, thern, language has destroyed as much culture as it has produced.

• 次の英文を和訳していただけませんでしょうか?

Thank you for your email regarding the following enquiries: 1. cost for having a contract with a mobile SIM card or mobile service. 2. if you can use a Japanese smart phone. 3. if you can use Japanese language in a contract. I am pleased to assist you with your enquiries. If you will be having a contract with Telstra postpaid mobile service, the cost of the contract will depend on the monthly spend or mobile plan that you will choose. For more information on our mobile plans, you may access the link at http://www.telstra.com.au/mobile/plans/ On the other hand, if you will be connecting to Telstra's pre-paid services, you may opt to purchase either a $2 SIM only Starter Kit or a $30 Telstra Pre-Paid Starter Kit (both of which will contain a new number) from a participating Telstra Shop or partner. The $30 Telstra Pre-Paid Starter Kit comes with $30 credit to use in 30 days while the $2 SIM only Starter Kit does not have a bonus credit. You can also purchase a Starter Kit online at telstra.com (delivery charges apply). However, we are unable to deliver it overseas. We only deliver it within Australia. Nevertheless, if you have relatives or friends in Australia, you may ask them to purchase the SIM card in Australia and have it shipped to you. For more information on our Telstra Pre-Paid Starter Kits, you may access the link at http://www.telstra.com.au/mobile/prepaid/gettingstarted.html To find the nearest Telstra Store, you may access the link at http://telstra.com.au/shoplocator/ As for our pre-paid offers, you may choose among our offers by accessing the link at http://www.telstra.com.au/mobile/prepaid/prepaid-offers/ Once you have purchased a Starter Kit, you may ask the consultant at the Telstra Shop to have your new SIM card activated. Regarding your second enquiry above, any smart phone works well on Telstra's network. As for the third enquiry above, English is the medium of communication for Telstra. Nevertheless our consultants at the Telstra Shop may be able to assist you with in translating any contract with Telstra to Japanese. Should you need further assistance regarding your pre-paid service, please do not hesitate to email us back or call our Telstra Pre-paid Support Team by dialing the Australia Direct Reverse Charge access number for the country you are in and ask the Telstra operator for assistance .If you are experiencing difficulties connecting to the Australia Direct service via the listed Access Numbers, please call the local operator and ask for a reverse charge call to Australia 61 3 9632 6062. Our Telstra Pre-paid Support Team is open twenty-four (24) hours and seven (7) days a week, to assist you. For further information on Reverse Charge Call, please access the links below: http://telstra.com.au/homephone/docs/aust_direct_rev_charge_ad041_1105.pdf http://telstra.com.au/homephone/call_types_rates/reverse_charge.html Kind Regards, Renan Telstra Support Team

• 日本語訳を教えてください。

大学のゼミの資料の一部です。日本語訳を教えてください。 Increasing numbers of revolutinaries have begun to recognize that "the revolution" is not going to come as some great apocalyptic moment, the storming of some global equivalent of the the Winter Palace, but a very long process that has been going on for most of human history [even if it has like most things come to accelerate of late] full of strategies of flight and evasion as much as dramatic confrontations, and which will never-indeed, most anarchists feel , should never-com to a definitive conclusion.

• 英文訳をお願い致します

北極の海氷についての英文です。 STOCKHOLM (AP) — Arctic ice is melting faster than expected and could raise the average global sea level by as much as five feet this century, an authoritative new report suggests. The study by the international Arctic Monitoring and Assessment Program, or AMAP, is one of the most comprehensive updates on climate change in the Arctic, and builds on a similar assessment in 2005. The full report will be delivered to foreign ministers of the eight Arctic nations next week, but an executive summary including the key findings was obtained by The Associated Press on Tuesday. It says that Arctic temperatures in the past six years were the highest since measurements began in 1880, and that feedback mechanisms believed to accelerate warming in the climate system have now started kicking in. One mechanism involves the ocean absorbing more heat when it's not covered by ice, which reflects the sun's energy. That effect has been anticipated by scientists "but clear evidence for it has only been observed in the Arctic in the past five years," AMAP said. The report also shatters some of the forecasts made in 2007 by the U.N.'s expert panel on climate change. The cover of sea ice on the Arctic Ocean, for example, is shrinking faster than projected by the U.N. panel. The level of summer ice coverage has been at or near record lows every year since 2001, AMAP said, predicting that the Arctic Ocean will be nearly ice free in summer within 30-40 years. 以上です。 自分でも一通り訳してはみたのですが、どなたかが訳してくださったものも参考にして、さらによい訳を作りたいと思っています。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 英文の大意を教えて下さい。

少し具体的に教えて頂けたら凄い助かります(^_^;) http://www.japantimes.co.jp/shukan-st/english_news/opinion/2006/op20060714/op20060714main.htm?print=noframe In case you are not among the growing number of Japanese visitors to YouTube (http://www.youtube.com), you may not be aware that YouTube is the wildly popular English-language Internet site that allows users to upload and share their videos with a worldwide audience of millions. According to Net Ratings, a firm that keeps track of Internet trends, Japanese visitors to the wildly popular site increased from 200,000 a month in December 2005 to an astonishing 4.1 million by May 2006. Through the site users can access content that ranges from homemade videos of pets to clips of current and vintage television programs. Music videos, movie trailers and live concerts captured on mobile phone cameras can also be viewed by the site's grateful users. This has led media and entertainment companies to cry "piracy." Some of these companies have taken legal action to force YouTube to remove "pirated" material. A spokesperson for Johnny's Jimusho, the nation's leading talent agency, said the company was considering legal action to make sure its performers' rights were not violated by unauthorized distribution of its material. Easier said than done. YouTube is said to receive some 35,000 new submissions per day, making efforts to find unauthorized material "akin to finding the proverbial needle in the haystack," according to one report. NHK and NTV have also threatened legal action to stop their material from appearing on YouTube and other sites. Perhaps these media companies should follow the example of U.S. broadcaster NBC, which recently reached a deal with YouTube. The move came after NBC, like NHK, NTV and Johnny's Jimusho, attempted to use strong-arm tactics to remove material from the site and found it backfired. What happened was: NBC tried to force YouTube to remove an uploaded segment of the popular comedy show "Saturday Night Live" and ended up facing a public relations nightmare. Fans of the show drew unflattering David and Goliath comparisons between the media giant and the free, user-run site. Under the terms of the new agreement, YouTube will promote NBC's fall programs and other shows for one year. The site will host an official NBC Channel with exclusive clips and long-form promos for popular programs. NBC also plans to run a contest on YouTube that will allow users to submit their own 20-second promotion videos. The network will promote the contest on air, and winners' videos will appear on NBC and on the show's official Web site. This seems to be the obvious solution and one that provides a win-win situation for all. As information technology moves from the exclusive domain of corporations and into the hands of the average person, it is no longer possible for media giants to battle the interactive nature of new media technology, and should welcome the public participation in the marketing of their products.

• 【和訳】和訳をお願いします。

国連の世界貿易レポートを読んでいるのですが、イマイチ理解できません。 大変長い文章ですが、和訳していただけませんでしょうか。 どうかよろしくお願いします。 As noted above, GVC participation – or the role that individual countries play in international production networks – is driven by many different factors, from size of the economy to industrial structure and level of industrialization, composition of exports and positioning in value chains, policy elements, and others. As a result, countries with very different characteristics may be very similar in the ranking of GVC participation (figure IV.9). The GVC participation of many countries relates substantially to GVC interactions within their respective regions. Instead of a global reach, most value chains have a distinctive regional character, as shown in figure IV.10. North and Central American value chain links are especially strong, as are intra- European Union ones. The largest extraregional bilateral GVC flows are between Germany and the United States, China and Germany, and Japan and the United States, in that order. The share of global value added trade captured by developing economies is increasing rapidly. It grew from about 20 per cent in 1990, to 30 per cent in 2000, to over 40 per cent in 2010. As a group, developing and transition economies are capturing an increasing share of the global value added trade pie (figure IV.11). As global trade grows, developed economies appear to rely increasingly on imported content for their exports, allowing developing countries to add disproportionately to their domestic value added in exports. Some of the larger emerging markets, such as India, Brazil, Argentina and Turkey, have relatively low GVC participation rates. These countries may have lower upstream participation levels, both because of the nature of their exports (natural resources and services exports tend to have less need for imported content or foreign value added) and because larger economies display a greater degree of self-sufficiency in production for exports. They may also have lower downstream participation levels because of a focus on exports of so-called final-demand goods and services, i.e. those not used as intermediates in exports to third countries. Investment and trade are inextricably intertwined. Much of trade in natural resources is driven by large cross-border investments in extractive industries by globally operating TNCs. Market-seeking foreign direct investment (FDI) by TNCs also generates trade, often shifting arm’slength trade to intra-firm trade. Efficiency-seeking FDI, through which firms seek to locate discrete parts of their production processes in low-cost locations, is particularly associated with GVCs; it increases the amount of trade taking place within the international production networks of TNCs and contributes to the “double counting” in global trade flows discussed in this report.

• 【和訳】和訳をお願いできませんでしょうか。

国連の世界貿易レポートを読んでいるのですが、イマイチ理解できません。 大変長い文章ですが、和訳していただけませんでしょうか。 どうかよろしくお願いします。 Thus, while developing countries (25 per cent) have a lower share of foreign value added than the world average (28 per cent), their foreign value added share is significantly higher than in the United States and Japan – or than in the EU, if only external trade is taken into account. Among developing economies, the highest shares of foreign value added in trade are found in East and South-East Asia and in Central America (including Mexico), where processing industries account for a significant part of exports. Foreign value added in exports is much lower in Africa, West Asia, South America and in the transition economies, where natural resources and commodities exports with little foreign inputs tend to play an important role. The lowest share of foreign value added in exports is found in South Asia, mainly due to the weight of services exports, which also use relatively fewer foreign inputs. The average foreign value added share of exports and the degree of double counting in global exports of an industry provide a rough indication of the extent to which industries rely on internationally integrated production networks, as it proxies the extent to which intermediate goods and services cross borders until final consumption of the industry’s output. Clearly, GVCs do not equate with industries. A value chain for a given product may incorporate value added produced by many different industries (e.g. manufactured products incorporate value added from services industries). The global average shares by industry of foreign value added ignore the fact that each industry may be part of and contribute to many different value chains. The value and share of developing-country exports that depend on GVCs, because of either upstream links (foreign value added in exports) or downstream links (exports that are incorporated in other products and re-exported) is quite significant (figure IV.8). East and South-East Asia remains the region with the highest level of GVC participation, reflecting its primacy as the most important region for exportoriented manufacturing and processing activities. Central America (including Mexico) also has a high participation rate, but whereas it ranked equal with South-East Asia in terms of foreign value added in exports, it has a lower downstream participation rate, reflecting the fact that it exports relatively more to the United States domestic market rather than for onward exports.

• 和訳がうまくできません。教えて(和訳して)下さい

和訳がうまくできません。教えて(和訳して)下さい Your hospitality was over and beyond what anyone would expect more so since this was my first time meeting you. Please think about coming out to visit us in California.

• 英文で所々分からない箇所があります2

質問3. 以下の部分ですが Surrounded by all this, I suddenly fear earthquakes less than the fashion disaster of my own making. I realize that if there was an earthquake and all this concrete and glass were to come crashing down on me, my dying breath would be a prayer that no one notices how cheap my shoes are. 著者は自分のファッションセンスの低さを卑下しているようですが、何故ここにこの文章を挟む必要があるのでしょうか?前後との脈絡が全くないように見えるのですが・・・ 私の英文読解力が足りないせいなのか、彼女の文章構成力が稚拙なせいなのか、それすら判断できません。 貴方の具体的で総合的な判断と説明をお聞かせ願えませんか? 面倒な質問をして申し訳ありませんが、宜しくお願い致します。 Seldom does a day go by that doesn't herald the opening of yet another retail temple devoted to the gods of shopping, where the faithful go to worship the almighty designer label and overpriced tea salon. It seems like only yesterday that I followed the crowds into Omotesando Hills, window-shopping along with tens of thousands of other drones, looking at everything on display and feeling my spirit crushed because I will never know what it's like to wake up and start my day in a tiara. And just when I thought I had found inner peace without the aid of retail religion, along comes yet another newly opened shopping center with all of the familiar enticements of luxury and convenience. Naturally, this one is no different from Tokyo's other shopping centers, all uniquely designed to frustrate the visitor with their maze-like layouts, where going from A to B requires the skills and stamina of a Sherpa guide. Surrounded by all this, I suddenly fear earthquakes less than the fashion disaster of my own making. I realize that if there was an earthquake and all this concrete and glass were to come crashing down on me, my dying breath would be a prayer that no one notices how cheap my shoes are. Tokyo's new Midtown shopping center, located on the former site of the Defense Agency, is yet another addition to Tokyo's retail jungle. But as far as shopping centers go, it's certainly not the worst of its kind. The curved footbridge, where cars instead of carp can be viewed below, and other distinctly Japanese touches are improvements over the usual bland, pre-fab American-style shopping centers that appeared during the bubble era. Its architects have clearly made an effort to create a sense of harmony with the existing neighborhood. And herein lies the problem. Midtown's seamless inclusion into the Tokyo landscape gives rise to a mind-set that defines "community" and "neighborhood" by the flagship stores bearing the name of a multinational corporation. All this conformity is just another step along the way to creating a society regulated by greedy developers. At some point, I was probably standing on the exact spot where George's bar used to be — a tiny watering hole on the outskirts of Roppongi famous for its Motown-themed decor, and its ageless Mama-san. It's hard to exactly pinpoint the precise location of George's since the wonders of development and "progress" have destroyed every vestige of the past, burying it under a million tons of reinforced steel and concrete. Ironically, the only life within the Midtown mausoleum can be found among the centuries-old treasures on display at the Suntory Museum. Here, visitors can enjoy a welcome break from the rigors of mindless spending. The current exhibition of Edo period treasures, ranging from exquisitely painted folding screens to lacquer incense holders, is a beautiful yet sad reminder of a bygone age before the connoisseur gave way to the consumer. In contrast to the dead relics of the present, these artifacts remind us that real beauty possesses the beholder, rather than the other way around.