• 締切済み

英文の大意を教えて下さい。

少し具体的に教えて頂けたら凄い助かります(^_^;) http://www.japantimes.co.jp/shukan-st/english_news/opinion/2006/op20060714/op20060714main.htm?print=noframe In case you are not among the growing number of Japanese visitors to YouTube (http://www.youtube.com), you may not be aware that YouTube is the wildly popular English-language Internet site that allows users to upload and share their videos with a worldwide audience of millions. According to Net Ratings, a firm that keeps track of Internet trends, Japanese visitors to the wildly popular site increased from 200,000 a month in December 2005 to an astonishing 4.1 million by May 2006. Through the site users can access content that ranges from homemade videos of pets to clips of current and vintage television programs. Music videos, movie trailers and live concerts captured on mobile phone cameras can also be viewed by the site's grateful users. This has led media and entertainment companies to cry "piracy." Some of these companies have taken legal action to force YouTube to remove "pirated" material. A spokesperson for Johnny's Jimusho, the nation's leading talent agency, said the company was considering legal action to make sure its performers' rights were not violated by unauthorized distribution of its material. Easier said than done. YouTube is said to receive some 35,000 new submissions per day, making efforts to find unauthorized material "akin to finding the proverbial needle in the haystack," according to one report. NHK and NTV have also threatened legal action to stop their material from appearing on YouTube and other sites. Perhaps these media companies should follow the example of U.S. broadcaster NBC, which recently reached a deal with YouTube. The move came after NBC, like NHK, NTV and Johnny's Jimusho, attempted to use strong-arm tactics to remove material from the site and found it backfired. What happened was: NBC tried to force YouTube to remove an uploaded segment of the popular comedy show "Saturday Night Live" and ended up facing a public relations nightmare. Fans of the show drew unflattering David and Goliath comparisons between the media giant and the free, user-run site. Under the terms of the new agreement, YouTube will promote NBC's fall programs and other shows for one year. The site will host an official NBC Channel with exclusive clips and long-form promos for popular programs. NBC also plans to run a contest on YouTube that will allow users to submit their own 20-second promotion videos. The network will promote the contest on air, and winners' videos will appear on NBC and on the show's official Web site. This seems to be the obvious solution and one that provides a win-win situation for all. As information technology moves from the exclusive domain of corporations and into the hands of the average person, it is no longer possible for media giants to battle the interactive nature of new media technology, and should welcome the public participation in the marketing of their products.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• tanuki4u
  • ベストアンサー率33% (2764/8360)
回答No.1

ユーチューブ 知っている人は知っている、巨大映像サイトだ 日本人のユーザーも あっという間に増えたんだよ ありとあらゆる映像があるんだ んだもんで海賊や!ってんで、ジャニーさんは きっつくあたったんだわね 言うは安しなんだわ 放送会社が法的対応をするぞってんで、ユーチューブも頑張ったさ アメリカの動きに追随したんだわね NBCのサタディナイトライブなんか、出ないようにしたら、勝手サイトにバンバンじゃもんで イタチごっこじゃ しょうがないってんで、公式にユーチューブがNBCを流すようになってしまった これが Win-Winの関係じゃね

関連するQ&A

• この英文の訳をお願いできませんか?

Under the terms of the new agreement, YouTube will promote NBC's fall programs and other shows for one year. The site will host an official NBC Channel with exclusive clips and long-form promos for popular programs. NBC also plans to run a contest on YouTube that will allow users to submit their own 20-second promotion videos. The network will promote the contest on air, and winners' videos will appear on NBC and on the show's official Web site. This seems to be the obvious solution and one that provides a win-win situation for all. As information technology moves from the exclusive domain of corporations and into the hands of the average person, it is no longer possible for media giants to battle the interactive nature of new media technology, and should welcome the public participation in the marketing of their products. よろしくお願いします(^_^;)

• 英文を訳して欲しいです

英文を訳して欲しいです 先ほど自分のYouTubeチャンネルに次の様な英文が届きました 意味が理解できないのでどなたか訳していただけませんか? What's up, I just finished watch some of your videos on YouTube and have to say I was highly impressed. I just don't get why videos as good as yours aren't getting more views. I just don't understand it, I mean your videos are much better than most of the crap on there. They were completely enjoyable to watch (much more so than many videos on the site). Isn't it crazy that people would rather the same garbage over and over instead of new and fresh material? I used to have the same problem with low views until I found, tubetrafficmembership . com How it works is they send a bunch of viewers to you videos. The views help you climb the search engines and really improve your visibility in the YouTube community. They really helped me, maybe they can do the same for you. They even have a free trial going on right now! No matter what you decide I hope you keep sending your videos in, they make YouTube all the more enjoyable. Have a great day. -Amy です。宜しくお願いします。

• YouTubeで届いた英文が分かりまん。

YouTubeで届いた英文が分かりまん。 英文のメッセージが届いたのですが だいたいしか分かりません。 翻訳できる方お願いします!↓ WOW! Nice Vids! Heya, Earlier today I was browsing through some of your videos and I have to say, I'm impressed. I was puzzled by the fact that you had so few views, how come? I personally think that your videos are better than 99% of the stuff on here! For the first time in a while I found some videos that were pretty enjoyable to watch, kudos to you for that! :P It's weird how people would rather watch the generic, boring, dull stuff instead of something fresh, original and interesting eh? I also wanted to mention that I had the same problem as you before, but successfully got rid of it using http://hops.me/15 It sends a ton of views to your videos and helps you get ranked in the YouTube search engine. It's really good for getting the community to notice your material/channel. If you try it out right now you can get in on their free trial, it might work for you like it did for me, right? Either way, appreciate the content you're putting out, I look forward to more!

• 英文の和訳

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的かもしれませんが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 On the day you meet he will impress you, and in the days and hours afterwards he will haunt you. That is the only word for it. He will make an impact on the depth of your being that barely registers, except that in the time that follows you will not be able to think of any man but him.. He will seem striking, alluring in some way that you cannot fathom, and which has nothing to do with his looks, as though a chord is struck in your deeper soul, or the innermost chambers of your being. You will recognize him, not only from the description, which is in a sense quite bland, but something inside of you will be mesmerized. All day and days afterwards he will have stamped his indelible impression on your mind and you’ll keep thinking back to him, to the meeting, to the man, to the warm kindling feeling inside of you. Like a curtain of a dream it will drop across you life. It will be that mystical, that beautiful, yet real and solid too.

• 英文メールがわかりません

youtubeに津波動画を投稿したら下記のメールが来ました。 意味というか意図がイマイチわかりません。 また、私はどんな返事をすればいいのでしょうか? 返信の例文もできればお願いします。 I hope this email finds you safe and well. Im a documentary producer for Siskel/Jacobs Productions in Chicago. I am producing a special program for the National Geographic Channel detailing the horrific earthquake and tsunami on March 11. I saw some of the footage that you posted on youtube and thought it was extremely powerful and an honest account of what it was like to live through that. I would love to discuss the possibility of using some of this for our documentary. This program will use a mix of raw news footage, radio broadcasts, and amateur video to stitch together a unique and thoughtful account of what transpired in Japan on March 11. This program will follow the same structure as Siskel/Jacobs' Emmy award-winning documentary "102 Minutes That Changed America" -- which reconstructed the events of 9/11 in New York City, using only sound and video from that morning. While there are many challenges with a program of this nature, we have an added challenge in that this program is slated to air April 13. Thank you, in advance, for any assistance you can provide. I am available, at your convenience, to discuss the program in further detail and answer any questions. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you!

• 英文を訳して下さい。

On 13 December Briand formed a new government, reducing the size of the Council of Ministers from 23 to 10 and replacing Roques with General Lyautey. That day his government survived a vote of confidence by 30 votes, and Joffre was appointed "general-in-chief of the French armies, technical adviser to the government, consultative member of the War Committee" (he was persuaded to accept by Briand, but soon found that he had been stripped of real power and asked to be relieved altogether on 26 December), with Nivelle replacing him as commander-in-chief of the Armies of the North and Northeast. A Senate Secret Session on 21 December attacked Briand's plans for a smaller war cabinet as “yet another level of bureaucracy”; on 23 December Briand pledged that he would continue to push for a “permanent Allied bureau” to secure constant cooperation between the Allied nations

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 挨拶文かもしれませんが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Thank you once more for requesting your Soulmate readings. We go now into the third chapter of your Soul Mate. It will follow on as careful and exact as the others. But this is now the unknown territory the lesser wisdom of the stars. We look once again through the curtains of the night and to see what will be revealed from the vault of celestial darkness. The experience of this love will be both intimate and compelling beyond your will. If you open yourself to it will be all encompassing, all healing. It can melt the past scars of life. To find a Soul Mate is always rare and special kind of love, and these readings are designed to guide you towards both cosmically and on the every day material level.

• You tubeを見たひとからきました。

詳しく訳してください( ; ; ) I just caught one of your vids on YouTube. Can you say AWESOME! I really think your video could be the next big thing on YouTube, but I noticed that not many people had seen it yet. It's clear from your videos that you've got the talent, I can't believe you haven't started getting the views yet! I don't say this often, but your videos were really some of the best I have seen on YouTube. You're videos truly are a refreshing take on things. So many of the popular videos on YouTube just repeat the same garbage as someone else. Sometimes making a good video just isn't enough. I know, I used to spend so much time making my YouTube videos and then have no one watch them. That all changed when I found tubechanneldoctor . com How it works is that they send a ton of views to your videos. The views really help your video get into the YouTube search engine which then gets your video even more exposure and views. Right now, they even have a penny promotion going on! You should give them a try, they really helped me increase my views and with it being just a penny, you really have nothing to lose. Please make sure you keep making those videos no matter what. It's refreshing to finally have some good content to watch for a change. Can't wait for more of your stuff!

• 英文を訳して下さい。

In 1986, Unruh, wrote that 40,761 students had been enrolled in six reserve corps, four of which had been sent to Flanders, leaving a maximum of 30 percent of the reserve corps operating in Flanders made up of volunteers. Only 30 percent of German casualties at Ypres were young and inexperienced student reservists, others being active soldiers, older members of the Landwehr and army reservists. Reserve Infantry Regiment 211 had 166 men in active service, 299 members of the reserve, which was composed of former soldiers from 23–28 years old, 970 volunteers who were inexperienced and probably 18–20 years old, 1,499 Landwehr (former soldiers from 28–39 years old, released from the reserve) and one Ersatzreservist (enrolled but inexperienced). Casualties In 1925, Edmonds recorded that the Belgians had suffered a great number of casualties from 15–25 October, including 10,145 wounded. British casualties from 14 October – 30 November were 58,155, French losses were 86,237 men and of 134,315 German casualties in Belgium and northern France, from 15 October – 24 November, 46,765 losses were incurred on the front from the Lys to Gheluvelt, from 30 October – 24 November. In 2003, Beckett recorded 50,000–85,000 French casualties, 21,562 Belgian casualties, 55,395 British losses and 134,315 German casualties. In 2010, Sheldon recorded 54,000 British casualties, c. 80,000 German casualties, that the French had many losses and that the Belgian army had been reduced to a shadow. Sheldon also noted that Colonel Fritz von Lossberg had recorded that up to 3 November, casualties in the 4th Army were 62,000 men and that the 6th Army had lost 27,000 men, 17,250 losses of which had occurred in Armeegruppe Fabeck from 30 October – 3 November. Subsequent operations Main article: Winter operations 1914–1915 Winter operations from November 1914 to February 1915 in the Ypres area, took place in the Attack on Wytschaete (14 December). A reorganisation of the defence of Flanders had been carried out by the Franco-British from 15–22 November, which left the BEF holding a homogeneous front from Givenchy to Wytschaete 21 mi (34 km) to the north. Joffre arranged for a series of attacks on the Western Front, after receiving information that German divisions were moving to the Russian Front. The Eighth Army was ordered to attack in Flanders and French was asked to participate with the BEF on 14 December. Joffre wanted the British to attack along all of the BEF front and especially from Warneton to Messines, as the French attacked from Wytschaete to Hollebeke. French gave orders to attack from the Lys to Warneton and Hollebeke with II and III Corps, as IV and Indian corps conducted local operations, to fix the Germans to their front.

• 英文の和訳

英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 2つの段落になりますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Life is a journey, a path through the stars, and through fate. There are times when that path is dark lonely and silent and other times when it is suffused with love, well being. Compared to this love, all other love will seem humdrum and mundane. Soul Mate love is a seductive world of heightened emotions, and all consuming desire. It is the most intense relationship that you will ever experience on earth. An attraction that will seem to touch other levels. When you meet he will seem familiar to you even though you will never have met before, you’ll feel that you ought to know him. As if he is someone from the recesses of your subconscious memory, just out of reach. A memory that won't surface. Intense, as the attraction is. There are two sides to these feelings, there is the surging hopes that stir you, and make life wonderful, when you get some encouragement from him and there is also the dark side the days of uncertainty that all love brings but which are felt more intently too with a Soul Bond.