• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします!

Which kinda women u like ? r u in to BIG BOOBS or a HUGE ASS ? :P どんな意味かわかる方いませんか?! 分からなくて困ってます。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15296/33015)
回答No.1

どんな女性が好きですか?巨乳それとも巨尻?

ramdarts
質問者

お礼

なるほど(°_° ) そうだったのですね…(・_・; ありがとうございます!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

Are you a serious raise or rather the reverse somebody which prefers not to work and speak in progress (like me)? フランス人の子がくれたメールです。どなたか和訳お願い致します。

• 和訳に困ってます><宜しくお願いします><

和訳に困ってます><宜しくお願いします>< 英語の和訳をお願いします! 長文になりますが、宜しくお願いします! The mind is no less capable in women than in men of making this from resolve which constitutes virtue and of recognising the circumstances in which it should be practised. women can control their passions just as well as we can, and they are not more inclined to vice than to virtue. One could even tilt the balance in their favour on this issue because affecthion for children. which is incompara bly stronger in women than in men, is naturally linked with compassion which, in trun, could be called the virtue and tha bond of civil society. it is impossible to imagine that society is reasonably established for any other purpose apart from the mutual satisfaction of needs and common necessities. And if one looked closely at how passions arise in us, one would find that the way in which women treat us when we are in distress, almost like their own children, is like a natural development of their contribution to the birth and education of men. Thet the differences which can be observed in the conduct of men and women derive from their education It is all the more important to notice that the dispositions with which we are born are neither good nor evil, because otherwise one cannot avoid a rather common mistake of attributing to nature something which results only from custom

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします アメリカの学生から送られてきた質問なのですが、後半がよくわかりません… I have another question when it is summer in America, in a month like August. and its winter in Japan, in Japan is it still referred to as august or is it referred to as a winter month like January or December?

• 和訳

"If the TPP were concluded on its present basis and include Japan, it would inevitably result in an increase in the U.S. trade deficit and a decline in the U.S. gross domestic product growth as well as in U.S. employment while failing to achive any increase in Japanese imports or anything like free trade, "the Economic Strategic Institute said. 和訳お願いします。

• 英語 和訳お願いします・・・

Thank god, cos i was starting to think u were a complete bitch. Now i know you just have a bit of fight in u, which im definately all for. Now からの意味が分からないです。教えていただきたいです!よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳のお手伝いお願いします!

(1)I mean, (○○人) or (△△人) woman feels more equal to a man than a japanese woman... for example, all the kissing thing. 『私が意味する事(言った事)は日本女性より○○人や△△人女性の方がより男性に対等\平等という事』と思ったのですが、○○人や△△人の女性が“より平等に感じてる\思ってる”んでしょうか?? for example以降が何て訳して良いかわかりません (2)つらつらと自分の意見(驚きや信じられない事)を述べた後の『do you follow me??』 日本語のフォローだと何となく意味がわかるのですが、辞書でfollowを調べるとあてはまらないような(汗)何て訳して良いかわかりません (3)Personally, I always preffer the man to be the man in a relation and the woman to be the woman. 何を好むのかわかりません(*_*) (4)I dont like the woman to be the one making all the decisions. どんな女性かわかりません(*_*) (5)sometimes, the woman has to be more passionate. there is a moment in the day when the woman can be more wild. 時々より情熱的にならなければならない、の後(there is~)がわかりません。 教えて下さい。宜しくお願いします。

• 英文の和訳をお願い致します!

下記英文を日本語にして頂けますでしょうか? They like "a", however they like the addition of more colour (the heart) in "b". If you would like to add a little bit more red / colour similar to this in "a" please go ahead - just as long as it is not a heart shape which they did not like. 特に最後の 「just as long as it is not a heart shape which they did not like.」 の部分が難しくて困っておりました。 どなたかご教授お願い致します!

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いいたします。 以前にも宿泊したことがあり、懇意にしてもらったHOTELの方になにかお土産を 持っていこうと思い、予約確認メールのついでに 「I would like to bring a Japanese souvenir to you. Is there the thing which you want in something Japanese? for example “SAKE” etc...  Do you like SAKE? I'm looking forward to going to your lovely hotel again.」 と送りました。 返事は、 「Sake?? Ohhh thank you, but may be they don't let you bring anything liquid in the luggage... don't worry....but to answer you: I..never had a bottle ofsake in my bar..... See you soon,」 とのことです。 英語が得意ではないので、どういう意味合いなのかわかりません。 飲んだことがないから、持って行くと喜ばれるのでしょうか? それともやんわり好きじゃないと断られているのでしょうか? 誰か教えていただけませんか。 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 和訳教えてください

A particular branch of knowledge is chosen, whether about the physical universe as in the sciences or about man himself as in the humanities. The aim of this study is not just to learn new facts, but to relate them to each other in an ordered whole. It is not enough to know things, like a walking encyclopedia. We have to aim at that understanding and wisdom which is the fine fruit of a university education. Thus in the sciences we learn how to draw general conclusions from various facts; and in the humanities we obtain a deeper understanding of human life from the reading of various authors. 長い英文ですがよろしくお願いします

• 和訳希望

以下の英文を和訳していただける方に。 ご回答をお願いできますでしょうか。 ミスなどがありましたら、ご指摘いただけると嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いします。 Mars is in Scorpio, the sign which he co rules, this gives you the secret power to attract. To him, you will have great charisma, a brooding irresistible sex appeal which exudes from nowhere like an undercurrent, but if you know how to use it will gives you power over him and power over men generally. But mars doesn’t bring instant success in love in this sign. There will be struggle and unhappiness in the relationship before there is gain. He may drink or have destructive habits, that slowly undermine your happiness. He will have a faint red mark, scar or cut on the hand near the thumb or index finger. Possibly a mark or scar in the region of the groin or upper leg from a childhood cut.

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 中学2年生のぼくは、あるイベントで女の子と友達になりました。2日間一緒に楽しく過ごし、親友になりたいと思っていましたが、連絡先が分からず別れてしまいました。お母さんはその学校で働いているようですが、どうしたら再会できるでしょうか?
  • 中学2年生のぼくは、あるイベントで女の子と友達になりました。2日間一緒に楽しく過ごし、親友になりたいと思っていましたが、連絡先が分からず別れてしまいました。お母さんはその学校で働いているようですが、どうしたら再会できるでしょうか?
  • 中学2年生のぼくは、イベントで女の子と友達になりました。一緒に過ごす時間はとても楽しかったのですが、連絡先を教えてもらえず別れてしまいました。お母さんがその学校で働いているとのことですが、再会するための方法はあるのでしょうか?
回答を見る