• 締切済み
  • すぐに回答を!

和訳お願いします。

This, however, can only be part of the explanation. There is also evidence that ethnic women have been ambivalent about their own kind of look for many years. For decades, women with dark skin the world over have tried to make their skin paler or their hair straighter, sometimes with dangerous chemicals. The model Alek Wek recently told Vogue India that, in her native Sudan, her dark skin is looked down on by lighter-skinned Sudanese. “What is this obsession with pigment?” she asked. Marriage adverts in India newspapers unselfconsciously express a preference for fair or wheat-coloured skin in women. Japanese and Chinese women regularly have cosmetic operations to remove the fold of skin above their eyes, so they look more like a “round-eyed” European, and dye their hair blonde. As Doukas said of a photoshoot in Japan recently: “The girls just didn't look Japanese. It was very sad.” Indeed, in my copy of Japanese Vogue, there was a total absence of Japanese models. “I am black but comely,” says the beautiful women in the Old Testament's Song of Songs. Why the “but”? よろしくお願いします。

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数149
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• 回答No.1
noname#146604
noname#146604

しかしながら、これは単に説明の一部でありえます。さらに人種の女性が長年自分の種類の外観に対して相反する感情を持ったというエビデンスがあります。数十年間に、暗い皮膚を持った女性、世間、の上に、時々危険薬品により、彼らの皮膚または彼らの髪の毛をより直接により青白くしようとしました。モデルAlek Wekは、彼女の生まれたスーダンでは、彼女の暗い皮膚がライターにむかれたスーダン人によって下へ傍観されると流行インドに最近伝えました。「色素へのこの執念は何ですか。」彼女は尋ねました。インドの新聞の結婚広告は、自意識が無く女性における公平か、色が小麦つけられた皮膚に対する好みを示します。日本人・中国の女性は、視力の上の皮膚の折り目を削除するために規則的に美容手術を持っています。そのため、彼らはむしろ「目を丸くした」ヨーロッパ人のように見えて、髪の毛ブロンドを染めます。Doukasが日本でphotoshootについて最近言ったとき:「少女は日本語をまったく見ませんでした。それは非常に悲しかった。」確かに、日本の流行の私のコピーでは、日本のモデルの全体の欠如がありました。「私は黒人ですが美しい」と旧約聖書の雅歌における美しい女性が言います。なぜ「しかし"?

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

This, however, can only be part of the explanation. There is also evidence that ethnic women have been ambivalent about their own kind of look for many years. For decades, women with dark skin the world over have tried to make their skin paler or their hair straighter, sometimes with dangerous chemicals. The model Alek Wek recently told Vogue India that, in her native Sudan, her dark skin is looked down on by lighter-skinned Sudanese. “What is this obsession with pigment?” she asked. Marriage adverts in India newspapers unselfconsciously express a preference for fair or wheat-coloured skin in women. Japanese and Chinese women regularly have cosmetic operations to remove the fold of skin above their eyes, so they look more like a “round-eyed” European, and dye their hair blonde. As Doukas said of a photoshoot in Japan recently: “The girls just didn't look Japanese. It was very sad.” Indeed, in my copy of Japanese Vogue, there was a total absence of Japanese models. “I am black but comely,” says the beautiful women in the Old Testament's Song of Songs. Why the “but”? There are, of course, issues of status and power tied up in all this. Most dark-skinned people have been colonised or overrun by pale-skinned people. Pale, in folk memory, means power and wealth, and this has been deeply internalised. Perhaps this is partly why there is some resistance among black and other ethnic women themsolves to dark-skinned beauty, even now; perhaps they themselves find something else more aspirational. Things may, though be beginning to change. The fuss over Jourdan Dunn and her distinctive black beauty may be a sign of the times, a renewed interest in diverse kinds of beauty. “Globally, I think a huge change is about to happen,” Doukas concluedes. “I'm optimistic. I think people will come to feel again that diversity is much more interesting than the rather bland, generic look we've seen so much of for so long.” よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いいたします。

以下の文の和訳をお願いいたします。↓ ・What are the main things that Japanese companies look for in an employee? ・Many people have to work very long hours, and many of those are unpaid. ・Japanese companies often make their workers from taking long holidays together. ・Japanese, it seems, strongly discourage their workers from taking long holidays. ・Some Japanese companies expect woman to leave and get married when they reach about 25, so even highly qualified women don't get such good jobs. ・Should workers have to socialize with their bosses? ・Should workers try to keep their personal life separate from their work? ・What things make for good boss? 以上です。よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

I started studying Japanese language in 1974, in a Tokyo university with many other foreign students. Although the tests and lessons were well-designed, I was soon quite frustrated and dissatisfied with my progress in that situation. Most of my classmates were also non-Japanese, so the dangerous tendency was to speak in English or French outside of classes. Except for the small number who wanted to "brush up their English," the normal Japanese students refused to associate with the illiterate foreigners. I soon found that I had gravitated to a small group of Koreans and Hawaiians, who agreed to speak only in Japanese. However, I felt that my Japanese was not likely to improve much without native speakers as models. I was depressed by the number of Americans concerned only with obtaining as much money, sex, marijuana, or media-coverage as they could obtain during their year in Japan, rather than really trying to appreciate the culture in which they were guests. So I began to look around for a more isolated university which would admit and teach Japanese to foreigners, but without the problems of Tokyo's "international set."

• 和訳が知りたいです。

インドの方からのメールですが訳が知りたいのです。 最後のkeep writing とはどのような意味があるのでしょうか? Dearest friend Thanks to your wishes, we watched aurora during the last day. Expressions, goodness of heart and good friendship is never constraint by any language. The day we met, I wished I knew more Japanese because both Pragya (the gal) and myself wanted to talk to you so much more. So we are really sorry as well that we don't know Japanese. Actually, in my heart, I really feel so inspired to you all guys that you have stick to your own culture and language. I wish we Indians loved our own language as much as you do. Photograph came out really well. Thanks for sending it. We have couple of Japanese friends and from them we know we really love Japanese people. Culture wise they are so close to Indians. Japanese preserved ashes of our great leader Subash Chandra Bose in their Japanese temple for so many decades. Japanese help this leader build his army to free India. So we always feel thankful to Japan. Some of our best movies have famous songs shot in Japan with Japanese words. 'Sayonara' word became so famous in India. When in 50-60's Japan had to give away their leader to British was a war hero, whole India had cried over that incident. My parents still remember that incident and keep telling me about that. Japan Suzuki brought in the car revolution for India and still is a market leader. So we are very well connected with Japan. I can understand how much shocking it might have been for you to go back to Japan. Japan has suffered so much in last 50 years. They are such a peaceful nature but still have suffered so much. It is very unfortunate. I am sure Japan will revive. I can tell you whole of India's wishes are with you guys. You all have so much energy, patience and strong will. I am glad that your near dear ones and house is safe. Please say my wishes to your family. Keep writing.

• 和訳お願いします

People fell so, and know so, and say so. There is no glossing over or “greying” of the facts, as often seems to happen in japan. In the same way, Europeans are strongly aware of justice; and indeed, nowadays the legal systems of almost every country in the world are modelled ont the humanity of Christian justice. As regards attitude to women, the Christian concept of chivalry has always given high priority to respect for and the protection of women.That is why most male Europeans, until more recently, have followed the practice of “Ladies first”. As modern women have clamoured for greater autonomy and power, however. man's natural chivalrous instincts have, quite naturally, declined. If women want to wear the trousers, so to speak, they must fend for themselves. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半部分となります。 ここから、顔の比喩に入りますので、かなり抽象的な内容だと思われますが、 意訳でかまいませんので、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 He is handsome with a forceful face, and a direct gaze. His hair is wonderfully thick sweeping in shape and with a flick at the ends. It is dark., well styled and comprised of dark chocolate shades of brown, some close to rusted ebony, some burnt umber. He has a look of wealthy refined man. It is a long face, with a heavy bone structure that gives powerful delicate features. He has a high tall handsome forehead, which is smooth skinned and makes him look refined and intellectual. It is soft beige in color with a trapezoid shape at the hair line and straight lower down by the eyes. It has a faint depression or hollowed in the middle above the eyes. No lines across the forehead until old age, and even then they are faint like the hair line crack in a plate.

• 和訳お願いします

The ideal of female beauty in the fashion industry today is childlike, almost bordering on paedophilia. With few exceptions, the most sought-after faces have small, childish features, with little noses, little chins, small mouths and big, little-girl foreheads and eyes. They are childishly asexual. The same goes for fashionable bodies. The hottest bodies are almost always immature, lacking in secondary sexual characteristics--- no curves, no breasts, no body hair. Those ethnic girls who fit into this stereotype are almost always the ones who succeed. whatever their skin colour---and paler in more successful than darker---they actually look like white child-women. Asian girls, with their uncurvy, boyish figures and neat features often fit easily into this mould, but models with pronounced Afican feature---large, full lips, wide noses and different facial proportions, as well as more curves, bigger bottoms and fuller breasts---do not. Their look is far from childishly androgynous, however dewily young the girls may be. It is more maturely sexual, more assertively female. Several people have suggested to me that the gay arbiters of fashion find full-on female sexuality distasteful, which is why they don't favour this kind of womanly beauty among white girls, either. よろしくお願いします。

• 急いでいます。和訳お願いします!!

下記の質問を和訳しなくてはいけないのですが私の英語力ですと時間がかかりすぎてしまいます。 どなたか教えていただけますよう宜しくお願いします。 ABOUT YOU: ○○ is one of the most successful resuaurant in Tokyo. What are the keys factors that you’ve implemented to the menu and restaurant to make it such a hit? How have you adapted your menus for Tokyo diners’ preferences? What do you enjoy the most about being a chef in Tokyo? As a chef have you ever tried something that you thought would be a hit but Japanese diners have not responded to? And vice-versa, has something in your restaurant been a hit in Japan that would not work elsewhere? DINING TRENDS: What dining and food trends are you seeing in Tokyo at the moment? How has dining out / the restaurant scene changed in Tokyo over the last five years? TOKYO RESTAURANTS: How do Japanese diner’s expectations compare to other cities in the world? (E.g., do they have high expectations from the chef, where the ingredients are from, the restaurant setting, the theme, trends, etc.)? What do you think makes Tokyo such a great culinary destination (for tourists who don’t live in Tokyo)? There are over 200,000 restaurants in Tokyo. What do the best restaurants need to do to stand out or get solid reputation? How important is it for Japanese diners to have menus that change seasonally? Does ○○ cater to this? TRADITIONAL JAPANESE CUISINE: Is has been said before that many young Japanese chefs prefer to study western cuisines instead of traditional Japanese cuisine. How true do you think this is? Is it a problem? How do you feel about the popularity of Japanese food around the world? Are you proud that so many people are eating Japanese food? Is Japanese food the same outside of Japan as within? Is the popularity of Japanese food globally changing traditional Japanese cuisine? E.g. Californian rolls were created in California and then were adapted by the Japanese. Has this happened in other areas? ○○ attracts foreign customers, foreign chefs and wait staff. Does this have an impact

• 英文の和訳に困っています。皆さんお願いします。

英文の和訳に困っています。皆さんお願いします。 The number of Japanese living in Britain has been growing fast over the last 30 years or so. In 1970, fewer than 3,000 Japanese lived in Britain; now there are more than 60,000 which makes them the third largest group of Japanese living abroad ( after those living in the United States and Brazil ). A couple of thousand have officially settled in Britain, but most are living in Britain for work or to study, mainly in and around London. Scotland and south Wales are each home to about a thousand Japanese workers and their families; some also live in north-east England, where Nissan makes cars. 翻訳サイトを使わないで、翻訳していただけると助かります。

• 和訳お願いします

The "Rockers", on the other hand, adopted a look more like that of the idols of rebellious American youth in the 50s: jeans, T-shirts, and leather jackets. Their hair was either cut short or sometimes in a "duck-tail" style with hair well greased and combed out above the forehead; then combed back on each side, similar to the images of young rebels in the American film and music of the 50s. Like the actor, James Dean, "Rockers" chose to ride on powerful motorcycles rather than scooters. rebellious:反抗的な "duck-tail" style:アヒルの尾のような髪型(リーゼントに近似)