• 締切済み

和訳お願いします。

This, however, can only be part of the explanation. There is also evidence that ethnic women have been ambivalent about their own kind of look for many years. For decades, women with dark skin the world over have tried to make their skin paler or their hair straighter, sometimes with dangerous chemicals. The model Alek Wek recently told Vogue India that, in her native Sudan, her dark skin is looked down on by lighter-skinned Sudanese. “What is this obsession with pigment?” she asked. Marriage adverts in India newspapers unselfconsciously express a preference for fair or wheat-coloured skin in women. Japanese and Chinese women regularly have cosmetic operations to remove the fold of skin above their eyes, so they look more like a “round-eyed” European, and dye their hair blonde. As Doukas said of a photoshoot in Japan recently: “The girls just didn't look Japanese. It was very sad.” Indeed, in my copy of Japanese Vogue, there was a total absence of Japanese models. “I am black but comely,” says the beautiful women in the Old Testament's Song of Songs. Why the “but”? よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

noname#146604
noname#146604
回答No.1

しかしながら、これは単に説明の一部でありえます。さらに人種の女性が長年自分の種類の外観に対して相反する感情を持ったというエビデンスがあります。数十年間に、暗い皮膚を持った女性、世間、の上に、時々危険薬品により、彼らの皮膚または彼らの髪の毛をより直接により青白くしようとしました。モデルAlek Wekは、彼女の生まれたスーダンでは、彼女の暗い皮膚がライターにむかれたスーダン人によって下へ傍観されると流行インドに最近伝えました。「色素へのこの執念は何ですか。」彼女は尋ねました。インドの新聞の結婚広告は、自意識が無く女性における公平か、色が小麦つけられた皮膚に対する好みを示します。日本人・中国の女性は、視力の上の皮膚の折り目を削除するために規則的に美容手術を持っています。そのため、彼らはむしろ「目を丸くした」ヨーロッパ人のように見えて、髪の毛ブロンドを染めます。Doukasが日本でphotoshootについて最近言ったとき:「少女は日本語をまったく見ませんでした。それは非常に悲しかった。」確かに、日本の流行の私のコピーでは、日本のモデルの全体の欠如がありました。「私は黒人ですが美しい」と旧約聖書の雅歌における美しい女性が言います。なぜ「しかし"?

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

This, however, can only be part of the explanation. There is also evidence that ethnic women have been ambivalent about their own kind of look for many years. For decades, women with dark skin the world over have tried to make their skin paler or their hair straighter, sometimes with dangerous chemicals. The model Alek Wek recently told Vogue India that, in her native Sudan, her dark skin is looked down on by lighter-skinned Sudanese. “What is this obsession with pigment?” she asked. Marriage adverts in India newspapers unselfconsciously express a preference for fair or wheat-coloured skin in women. Japanese and Chinese women regularly have cosmetic operations to remove the fold of skin above their eyes, so they look more like a “round-eyed” European, and dye their hair blonde. As Doukas said of a photoshoot in Japan recently: “The girls just didn't look Japanese. It was very sad.” Indeed, in my copy of Japanese Vogue, there was a total absence of Japanese models. “I am black but comely,” says the beautiful women in the Old Testament's Song of Songs. Why the “but”? There are, of course, issues of status and power tied up in all this. Most dark-skinned people have been colonised or overrun by pale-skinned people. Pale, in folk memory, means power and wealth, and this has been deeply internalised. Perhaps this is partly why there is some resistance among black and other ethnic women themsolves to dark-skinned beauty, even now; perhaps they themselves find something else more aspirational. Things may, though be beginning to change. The fuss over Jourdan Dunn and her distinctive black beauty may be a sign of the times, a renewed interest in diverse kinds of beauty. “Globally, I think a huge change is about to happen,” Doukas concluedes. “I'm optimistic. I think people will come to feel again that diversity is much more interesting than the rather bland, generic look we've seen so much of for so long.” よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いいたします。

以下の文の和訳をお願いいたします。↓ ・What are the main things that Japanese companies look for in an employee? ・Many people have to work very long hours, and many of those are unpaid. ・Japanese companies often make their workers from taking long holidays together. ・Japanese, it seems, strongly discourage their workers from taking long holidays. ・Some Japanese companies expect woman to leave and get married when they reach about 25, so even highly qualified women don't get such good jobs. ・Should workers have to socialize with their bosses? ・Should workers try to keep their personal life separate from their work? ・What things make for good boss? 以上です。よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

People fell so, and know so, and say so. There is no glossing over or “greying” of the facts, as often seems to happen in japan. In the same way, Europeans are strongly aware of justice; and indeed, nowadays the legal systems of almost every country in the world are modelled ont the humanity of Christian justice. As regards attitude to women, the Christian concept of chivalry has always given high priority to respect for and the protection of women.That is why most male Europeans, until more recently, have followed the practice of “Ladies first”. As modern women have clamoured for greater autonomy and power, however. man's natural chivalrous instincts have, quite naturally, declined. If women want to wear the trousers, so to speak, they must fend for themselves. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の和訳

この英文の内容の和訳をお願いします。 Poll finds India worst for women. India scored poorly largely because of such practices as under-age marriage, dowry-abuse, domestic violence and female foeticide. The country's Domestic Violence Act, passed seven years ago, was described as progressive. But gender violence, fuelled by social prejudice against girls does persist, especially in low income families. In India, the status of women is closely linked to wealth and class. There are plenty of well-educated, professional women who enjoy personal freedoms and a Western lifestyle. India first had a female prime minister in the nineteen sixties and currently has its first female President. But their experience stands in marked contrast to the lives of rural women in the least developed states.

• 和訳が知りたいです。

インドの方からのメールですが訳が知りたいのです。 最後のkeep writing とはどのような意味があるのでしょうか? Dearest friend Thanks to your wishes, we watched aurora during the last day. Expressions, goodness of heart and good friendship is never constraint by any language. The day we met, I wished I knew more Japanese because both Pragya (the gal) and myself wanted to talk to you so much more. So we are really sorry as well that we don't know Japanese. Actually, in my heart, I really feel so inspired to you all guys that you have stick to your own culture and language. I wish we Indians loved our own language as much as you do. Photograph came out really well. Thanks for sending it. We have couple of Japanese friends and from them we know we really love Japanese people. Culture wise they are so close to Indians. Japanese preserved ashes of our great leader Subash Chandra Bose in their Japanese temple for so many decades. Japanese help this leader build his army to free India. So we always feel thankful to Japan. Some of our best movies have famous songs shot in Japan with Japanese words. 'Sayonara' word became so famous in India. When in 50-60's Japan had to give away their leader to British was a war hero, whole India had cried over that incident. My parents still remember that incident and keep telling me about that. Japan Suzuki brought in the car revolution for India and still is a market leader. So we are very well connected with Japan. I can understand how much shocking it might have been for you to go back to Japan. Japan has suffered so much in last 50 years. They are such a peaceful nature but still have suffered so much. It is very unfortunate. I am sure Japan will revive. I can tell you whole of India's wishes are with you guys. You all have so much energy, patience and strong will. I am glad that your near dear ones and house is safe. Please say my wishes to your family. Keep writing.

• 和訳です。

英文の和訳をお願いします。 途中、並び替えがあります。 スペルには気をつけましたが、ミスがあったら指摘していただいて結構です。お願いします。  It is often said that the Japanese are shy or mysterious and that it is impossible to guess what they are thinking. In many cases, however, they may simply be trying to behave politely according to their own custums. Japanese people do have their own opinions, but they tend to wait their turn to speak out. If they completely disagree with somebody, they will usually listen with an air of acceptance at first, then disagree in a rather vague and roundabout way. This is considered the polite way to do things in Japan. On the other hand, because Western people consider directness and the honest expression of one's opinions more important, they tend to express their ideas more crearly. Even though quarrels sometimes take place, they do not usually affect people's relationships, except in extreme cases. In Japan, however, if you go against someone and create a bad atmosphere, your relations may break off completely. People tend to react emotionally, and most (afraid,are,being,excluded,from,of,the group).  Silence can be also be concidered a kind of ambiguity. Between the Japanese and Westerners, there is a different understanding of silence. For the Japanese, silence indicates deep thinking or consideration, but too much silence often makes non-Japanese uncomfortable. Whereas the Japanese consider silence as rather good and people generally feel sympathetic toward it, non-Japanese sometimes feel that it is an indication of indifference. Too many words, however, are a kind of pressure for many Japanese and make them nervous and ill-at-ease.  Aimai can result in misunderstandings, and people from other countries sometimes become irritated because the Japanese seem unable to answer “yes” or “no” directly. For example, if asked, “Which will you have, tea or coffee?” a Japanese person will often reply, “Either is OK.” This is a reserved and polite answer, but it often causes the host or hostess trouble. In fact, the word that Japanese most often have difficulty in using is“no” and their use of vague denials may lead to a great deal of friction and misunderstanding. To solve this problem, the Japanese need to become aware of their sense of ambiguity because many of them simply do not realize that it causes problems. With this awareness, they can try to express their opinions more clearly. On the other hand, non-Japanese should try to understand the Japanese mentality and the importance of the role that ambiguity plays in Japanese life. 以上になります。 あまり難しくないように思えましたが、長い文になると、意外と見落としている語があったり、訳していて、おそらく訳す順が変で、しっくり来ない部分があり、少し自信が無かったです。

• 和訳に困ってます><宜しくお願いします><

和訳に困ってます><宜しくお願いします>< 英語の和訳をお願いします! 長文になりますが、宜しくお願いします! The mind is no less capable in women than in men of making this from resolve which constitutes virtue and of recognising the circumstances in which it should be practised. women can control their passions just as well as we can, and they are not more inclined to vice than to virtue. One could even tilt the balance in their favour on this issue because affecthion for children. which is incompara bly stronger in women than in men, is naturally linked with compassion which, in trun, could be called the virtue and tha bond of civil society. it is impossible to imagine that society is reasonably established for any other purpose apart from the mutual satisfaction of needs and common necessities. And if one looked closely at how passions arise in us, one would find that the way in which women treat us when we are in distress, almost like their own children, is like a natural development of their contribution to the birth and education of men. Thet the differences which can be observed in the conduct of men and women derive from their education It is all the more important to notice that the dispositions with which we are born are neither good nor evil, because otherwise one cannot avoid a rather common mistake of attributing to nature something which results only from custom

• 和訳をお願いします。

The Japanese word "michikusa" has a nice ring. Since it is derived from horses occasionally stopping to eat roadside grass as they are driven to a destination, it sounds leisurely and pastoral.  It is a common experience that when we look up a word in a dictionary, we get interested in the words listed around the one we look for or search for related words by association, spending an unexpectedly long time over the "michikusa."  Is the time thus spent a waste of time? I believe it is not. It may seem a waste of time if we look at it in terms of the target or task we set out to achieve. But if we look at it in another way, it can also be viewed as providing an opportunity for us to have various new encounters.  Suppose we see someone and talk with the person or attend a meeting. It sometimes happens at such a time that we run into a situation different from what we have excited, with unexpected topics coming up or meeting someone we have never dreamed of seeing.  To have the fortune of coming across a valuable object other than what we look for, we need to cultivate a mind-set that enables us to consider a waste of time affordable and a certain understanding for such an object. In the first place, we need "michimusa" to develop an eye for value. Can today's children afford to have enough "michikusa" for their growth? 長いですが、よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳してくださいm(_ _)m4

Another group involved in mammoth research was an international team headed by Dr. Goto Kazufumi. There were 33 scientists on this team. They were Japanese, Russian, and British. In August 1997, they went on their first expedition to look for a mammoth. At that time, they were only able to find mammoth bones. They said, "If there were also piece of skin, we could get some mammoth DNA." In August 1999, Dr. Goto tried again to find a mammoth with a second team made up of 26 Japanese and Russian scientists. This time they found a piece of mammoth skin, but it was not in good enough condition to use the DNA. The Japanese project is now led by Dr. Iritani Akira, and they keep trying to find mammoths. In 2002, they found another frozen mammoth in Siberia. A piece of flesh taken from it was brought to Japan in July 2003. its DNA was also not well preserved, but the team didn't give up the project.

• 和訳お願いします

大学の予習なんですが和訳お願いします。 THERE'S an open secret in the beauty industry and it's a guilty one: the industry is racist. And it seems a storm is set to break about this, exactly as it did over the size-zero campaign. You might imagine that, among fashionistas, beauty would be welcome in any from, and the more diverse, the better. But you would be wrong. these days, ethnic beauty is pretty much invisible. Last month, I took a quick snapshot of what you currently see in fashion magazines. I bought 25kg of glossies in random armfuls from a top newsagent; mainly British and American, but also several from Europe, as well as Japanese and Indian Vogue. All those kilograms added up to literally thousands of pages, and the result was conclusive. Compared to the vast numbers of white girls in them, there were hardly any ethnic models, and few of those were black. In all the editorial photoshoots and advertisements combined, there were only 163 ethnic women, and of thse only 14 were black. Admittedly, this sample is far from professional market research, but it is striking enough to be worth considering. The fashion world, on this evidence, has been screening ont ethnic beauty. The issue is reaching an anxious tipping point this month with the emergence of a new black supermodel, Jourdan Dunn, the 17-year-old British girl you see pictured on thse pages. She was discoverd last year while shopping in Primark, and photographers, stylists and editors believe she could go all the way. She is remarkable, and particularly so because she is black.Sarah Doukas, head of the Storm modelling agency, to which Jourdan is signed, (and who fomously discovered Kate Moss), says: “I'm very excited for her. I feel, if she does have great success, she will have a big effect on the way people look at different kinds of beauty.” Such is the heat around Dunn and the ethnic issue right now that, in an attempt to atave off accusations of inequality, both Italian and American Vogue have been fighting over her for their covers. Italian Vogue's entire July issue has been shot with black models (the last time it featured one on its cover was 2002); American Vogue has also shot Dunn for its July edition. Incidentally, the last time British Vogue had a black women (Naomi Campbell) on the cover was also in 2002. Doukas, who this year celebrates 21 years of Storm, says that when she first atarted out, there was plenty of diversity---not so now. “It's ridiculous that we have so little diversity in our idea of beauty,” she says.