• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:大大大至急!つぎの英文を添削していただけませんか?)

ミーティングで全員の気持ちを一致させる方法とは?

eironbunの回答

• eironbun
  • ベストアンサー率0% (0/8)
回答No.4

急ぎで英文添削をしなくてはならないときは、オンライン英文添削サイトが便利ですよ。無料期間のうちに、添削しなくてはならない英文を添削してはいかがですか? 掲示板で質問されても結構ですが、回答がくるかもわかりませんし、まちがっているかもしれません。

aseeeedddd
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 次の英文を訳して下さい。

次の英文を訳して下さい。またなぜof whichなのか教えて下さい。 The newborn infant commuicates by cries. He develops a vocabulary of cryings and frettungs, the several meanings (of which) a discerning mother learns to distinguish.

• 次の英文を大至急訳してください

Sandra is a slender lady who can eat as much as she likes without having to exercise like a fiend. She is in a shrinking minority of people who follow a Western lifestyle. The norm is to be fat. In most of Western Europe and the United States more than half the adults are overnight. What, then, explains the ability of Sandra and others like her to stay thin in such an environment? The answer is complex and not the same for everyone. Apart from upbringing and environment, scientists are discovering that genes and biology are more important than previously believed.

• 次の英文を大至急訳してください。

A government panel on Imperial succession has started to discuss possible rules allowing a female monarch. The panel has discussed the pros and cons of four option presented to it. One of them gives precedence in Imperial succession to the Emperor’s firstborn regardless of gender. The Imperial House law, which took effect in 1947, mandates that only male heirs who have Emperors on their father’s side can accede to the Imperial throne.

• 英文日記の添削お願いいたします。

A young couple was chav in appearance asked me to take them to a place in a car during driving in the middle of midnight. I listened to them through the window at first. However eventually opened the window and get them to hailed taxi despited I decided never to open the window and door. I talked a driver and handed them some papers. (cos they said that they had not enough money and it seemed true) They thanked me very much repeatedly. I found I felt regret for both my acts what I gave cold shoulder and what I opened the window when I saw that attitude. Such situations that force with a rang of choices often turn up in life. Wondering if my judgment was decent somewhat. 宜しくお願いいたします。

• お手数ですが、次の英文を和訳して下さい。

Traditionally, the tozama were objects of Tokugawa mistrust, and though territorially strong, these lords could never hope to fudai colleagues. Nevertheless, even the tozama benefited from long-term changes. By 1700, it was no longer feasible for any group of daimyo to foment rebellion. Long periods of cohabitation in Edo, a city which was birthplace and childhood home of most of the domainal lords as well as the scene of their later compulsory residences, of outlook among them, and between them and ranking members of the Tokugawa lineage. Marriage and adoption, the later being freely used to ensure that no daimyo family should die out for lack of heirs, worked to the same end. Before long, many of the military lords were related to each other several times over, and similar links bound them to the Kyoto nobility and the Tokugawa house itself.

• 英文を添削してください。

どなたか英文を添削していただけないでしょうか。 I had once come across Yakuza when I was going up in the lift in a building at Shinjuku. The door opned, and I was just going to step forward when I found five of them in it. I drew back in fear and shock, but then the boss orderd them to be gentlemen and let me in, and one of them near the door cleared the space for me. I thought it rude to turn down their invitation, and I went with them all the way up to my floor in dead silence. Finally I went off, bowing them several times, and had a big sigh of relief when the door shut them out. They scared me. Even without saying anything, their atmosphere made me feel so. But on the other hand, I was impressed by their courteous behavier. 言いたいことは以下のような感じです。 「以前に一度ヤクザと遭遇した事があります。新宿のビルのエレベーターに乗ろうとした時の事なんだけど、扉が開いたら中にヤクザが5人ぐらい乗ってたの。私はびっくりして後ずさったの。そうしたらヤクザの親分らしき人が他のヤクザに向かって『彼女を乗せてさしあげろ』って言ったの。扉の側に立っていたヤクザが私の為にスペースを作ってくれたんで、私は断るのもなんだなと思ってそのエレベーターに乗りました。私の目的の階に着くまでの間、エレベーターの中は全くの無言でした。私は彼らに向かって頭を下げながらエレベーターを降りました。扉が閉まった後で、大きなため息をつきました。彼らは黙っていても迫力があって怖かったです。でも礼節はちゃんとわきまえてる彼らの態度に感心もしました。」 おかしなところがあれば直していただきたいです、どうかお願いいたします m(_ _)m

• 至急!この英文は正しいですか?添削お願いします。

この日本語文章を、英語になおしました。 どこかおかしいところはありますか? よければ添削お願いします。 家族、兄弟といった血縁に関係してではなく、ある物事に関しての後悔を受け入れることや、希望を持 つことへの対比を何となく曲にしたと話しているが、 CHVRCHESは曖昧さと遊び心を含有し、ロックサウンドやエレクトロサウンド、清らかな甘美な声と激しくも優しいビートなどを対比させながら、彼らの音楽は、聞き手の想像力を刺激していく。 Talking rather than related to consanguineous family, and brother, it is assumed that the music somehow and that you accept the regret with respect to certain things, a contrast to that you have hope but, CHVRCHES contains a playful ambiguity, lock electro sound and sound,And while comparing and beat kind violently with pure sweet voice, their music, going to stimulate the imagination of the listener.

• 英文の意味が良く分かりません。

会社の解散に関連する取り決め事項なのですが、 和訳がうまくできません。 どなたか助けて頂けると幸いです。 IT WAS FURTHER RESOLVED that each of the director of the Company be and is hereby severally authorised for and on behalf of the Company to execute and deliver all such other documents and generally do all such other acts and things and that any two directors of the Company be and are hereby authorised for and on behalf of the Company to execute and deliver all such deeds as may be required or otherwise regarded by any of them as necessary or desirable in order to give effect to the striking off of the Company.

• 英文添削をお願いします

重ねてすみません。 今英語でシナリオを作らなければならず、英文があっているかどうかみていただきたいと思います。他の部分はなんとかできあがったのですが、一応シナリオの中で大事な場面なので間違っていないかアドバイスをいただきたいと思いました。 --- 前にも行ったように私はあなたのことが好きだったけど、それは恋愛感情とは違うものだった。あなたを尊敬し好きだった理由のひとつにあなたが家庭を、奥さんを大切にしてたからだった。 I said I liked you but (I think I told you this several times though) this feelings was totally different kind of feelings as romantic feelings. The one of the reason which I respected and liked you was I thought you respect your wife, and family. バレるかバレないかが問題じゃないはず。 It doesn't matter whether it come out or not. あなたが境界線を越えること、そして男性として大切な奥さんを裏切ることはそんなに簡単にできることだったの?こんな軽い言葉を簡単に言える人だったの? Is that such a easy step for you to over boundary? Is that such a easy step for you to cheat on your wife? And are you the kind of person who can say these kind of words to a client or woman? あのときの私の言葉を誤解してまるでセクシャルなことに進んでもいいという許可だとでも思ったかのように振る舞ったね。(このセリフが特に難しくて困っています) You misunderstood my words and behaved like that I gave you a permission for moving on to sexual step. --- すみませんがよろしくお願いします。

• 次の英文の訳を教えてください!!

・For the Americans, helping others in need is not a special deed but more a natural action of showing small kindnesses. ・In such a society, all seats on a train would be "silver seats", not just the few seats at the ends of the cars,so that everyone should give up their seats to the elderly passengers. ・Each state holds its own primary elections or caucus meetings in which voters decide who to support at their party's nominating convention. ・All citizens over the age of 18 and registered to vote have aright to vote in his or her state.