一般英文メール添削のお願い

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 一般英文メール添削のお願い
  • 留学生からのメールに対する添削をお願いしたいです。
  • メールの内容と共に近況や将来の再会についても話しています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

一般英文メール添削のお願い

学生時代の留学生からメールがきまして、近況を尋ねられましたので以下のように返したいのですが、このぐだぐだ英語、添削をお願いできますでしょうか。 --- ありがとう、私もあなたを思っている。香川県で一緒にうどんを食べたのがつい昨日のことのようです。 私も、あなたと同じ3人の娘を授かっています。 三人とも、なぜか(我々の共通の友人である)●●さんのような顔をしています。 あなたの子供が、私と同じ××という名前を本当につけたというのであれば、それは私にとってとても光栄なことです。 私はいま、○○会社で働いています。あなたの国にビジネスでいく機会はあまりないですが、いずれ私の家族で△△国を訪問し、あなたや××くん、そして古い友人たちと再会するのを楽しみにしています。 これからもコンタクトを密にしましょう。 Thanks, I also miss you, and I remember to eat Udon-Nudle in Kagawa Prefecture with you. I also have three daughters, and all of them similar with ●● If your son who named ×× that is same with my name, it is so honored for me. Im now working in ○○会社, Although I have not so many business trip chance to visit your country, but Im look forward to visit △△国 with my family, and meet you, ××-san, and old friends. please 頻繁に contact with me!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • banndkeyt
  • ベストアンサー率57% (8/14)
回答No.1

Thanks, I also miss you. I vividly remember eating Udon-Nudle in Kagawa Prefecture with you. I also have three daughters, who all of them look similar to ●●. If you want to name your son ×× that is exactly the same as my name, it's an honor for me. Im now working at ○○会社. Although I don't have so many business trip chances to visit your country, but I look forward to visiting △△国 with my family, and seeing you, ××-san, and old friends. Keep in touch!

litton101
質問者

お礼

banndkeytさん、きれいに直していただき ありがとうございました! 伝わらなければ意味ないので非常に助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 友達への英文メールの添削を宜しくお願い致します

●英文メールですが、お読みになって変な部分がございましたら、ご教授戴けませんか? Hi Yuki, thanks for writing back. You have the great sense of learning foreign languages. You are goot at not only Italian but also English. Your e-mail written in Englishis is always welcome. Still now my English is poor. I don't have the sense of learning English. I'd like to say everything in English before I gonna die!!! How I envy you!! You had a wanderfull vacation. Please let me know your precious experiences in overseas when you come back to Japan. I have the day off today. In the evening, I'm going to Izakaya place where is in Urawa with my husband. And there, I make my husband to meet my relatives who live in Urawa. ※ここの文章は特に自信がありません。「そしてそこで、私は浦和に住んでいる親戚達に夫を会わせます」と伝えたいのですがOKですか? It's the first time my husband meets them. I hope we can enjoy meeting, talking, and drinking. Well it's all for today. Please write back when you can. So you don't need to hurry. どうぞ、宜しくお願い致します。英語が上手になりたいです!!

• 英文添削のお願い

下記英文の添削をお願いいたします。 部分的でも結構ですので、よろしくお願いします。 1st of all, I have to tell you our rule. Needless to say, you must not drink an alcohol, smoke a tabaco. You have to go to bed by 24. You try to be living room without sleeping and a study. Off course, we want you to help as my family. Why don’t you fold a laundry with her. As she don’t often try to do it, it is also your roll that what make her do it with you. It is hard task. Do you ask me anything.

• ホームステイ先へのメールの添削をして下さい。

今年の7月からカナダへ行き、最初の何か月かホームステイをします。 ホームステイ先が決まったのでメールをしようと思っているのですが、 このようなメールで良いのか確認してもらえませんか?? Dear 〇〇 family Hello.Nice to meet you. My name is (自分の名前)from 地名,Japan.Please call me (自分の名前). I will arrive to stay at your place on July (日にち). Thank you for accepting me as a member of your family in advance. This home stay is the first time in my life. I am very good at English.But I will do my best,so I hope you will help me as family and also teacher. While I stay with your family,I really would like to go shopping and visit a lot of places, with your family.I am lots of memories with your family. Could you tell me any rules which your family have?I will also follow them. I am really looking forward to seeing you!! Best regards (自分の名前) ここは変だとか、もっとこうやって書いた方が良いというのがあれば教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• メールの英文の訳をお願いします

アドレスが間違えているのか、迷惑メールなのか分かりませんが気になりましたので訳をお願いいたします。 ちなみにこの英文のあとにURL的なものがついていました。 hello hi and love .i am fine.quite jest like you the trvavel was not so good.bikose you was not with me .and no girlfriend?i was jest my salf .and my life is now so sad .now hear in varanasi is to hot ....an ran. i have no time for to go .........ganga. i am to busy at my huose.its good nwes for you. you have your room at my home .wan you come to india ....you no nide hoteel ,,after 2 dey i am free to go ganga and work. and its ....take 2 manth to make room ...........how is your life go.........do you have your internet..write me soon. if you can. i mas go to home. i love you. i miss you. you are one nice girlfriend?of me missing you hear a lot.i hope i wish same form you your lone

• 英文メールの添削をお願いします

英文メールの添削をお願いします。 上に作成した英文メール、下に書きたい内容を日本語で書いたものを 載せています。 初めて書いたので、色々とおかしい所があるかもしれませんが、 どうぞよろしくお願い致します。 Hello, Y.J(仮名) How are you? Thanks so much for the other day. We enjoyed the occasion thoroughly. Sorry I couldn't write to you sooner. It is a wonderful memory that talking to you, cute Y.J. and funny brother. I guess my poor English is difficult to understand. Well, I appreciate your listening to what I talk patiently and telling me lots of things. You said we look younger, but to we,(もしくは but, if you ask we) your reaction and facial expressions are more innocent(pure?) and pretty than Japanese of the same age. So, I and ○○ thought you are irresistible. But,I regret that I couldn't English well. If I was better English-speaker, I would have showed you around satisfactorily and (I might 不要?) have took you more better restaurant. Also, that area is is close to the station, so it's high prices. And we didn't know that area so much. There are many restaurants with more reasonable prices and good taste in ○○ There are Interesting spots too. After all, ○○ is city of western confectionery. So, If you like sweets, let's go "sweets tour"(もしくは to going around a patisseries) the next time!! If you don't mind, in a group of girls with your sister.:-) When you come to Japan agein, please let me know. I want to show you over. Please come to play at my house. Your brother was taking pictures, so I send photos taken by us to him. If you need to photos, I would send there to you. When we go to Korea, let's have a good time with. In the meantime, take care, C.I(仮名) Y.Jへ 元気ですか? 先日は楽しい時間をありがとう。 可愛いY.Jと面白いお兄ちゃんと 話せたことはすごくいい思い出です。 不出来な英語で、分かりづらかったと思うのに、 真剣に聞いてくれて、色々話してくれてありがとう。 自分達が若く見えるって言ってたけど、 自分達からすると、Y.Jの反応とか表情の方が こっちの同年代より素直で、○○ちゃんと二人で可愛い!!って 悶えてました。 でも、もっとしっかり話すことができたら 案内もちゃんとできて、 もっといいお店とかにも連れて行ってあげられたのにと 悔しく思っています。 あの辺は、駅の近くで物価も高めなのと 自分たちもそこまで詳しい場所じゃなかったので。 もっと安くて美味しいお店や、面白い所もたくさんあるよ。 それと、○○はやっぱり洋菓子の街なので、 甘いの嫌いじゃなかったらぜひスィーツ巡りとかしよう!! よかったら妹さんも一緒に女の子みんなで:-) また日本に来ることがあったら連絡してね。案内します。 うちの家にもぜひ来てください。 お兄ちゃんが写真を撮ってたので、 こっちが撮った写真もお兄ちゃんのアドレスに送りました。 もし必要なら、Y.Jのアドレスにも送るので連絡ください。 ではでは、また韓国に行ったときはぜひ遊んでね。 C.I

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します!

Today, four years have passed since you departed for heaven. I related to your early life and your music, and that was the start of everything for me. You brought a shining light of hope to my life and saved me from my problems. You remain the greatest hero of all for me, and I’m so grateful to you. I miss you.

• 英文の添削をお願い致します。

今までのように毎日はしませんのでどうか皆様のご協力をお願い致します。 スーザンはレイナに父親が雇ったボディーガードだと信じ込ませブタペストに行きます。 そこへ1人のアントンという警備員が来ます。 スーザン:Yeah, well, guess what? I don't like his face. うん まあ 何だと思う?彼の顔が気に入らない レイナ:I can see why my father liked you now.父が気に入った理由が分かったわ スーザン:And your head better not have broken my fucking phone.あんたの頭で携帯を壊さないでよ レイナ:Okay. You need to take it way down.もうやめて スーザンはアントンに殺して母親にメールしてやると言います。 スーザン:"My mother was terrible. You did this to me.""僕の母はひどい僕にこんなことして" アントン:That's so fucking mean.すげえ意地悪だな 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英文の添削お願いします。

英文の添削お願いします。 もっと良い言い回しや、文法の間違いなど、ありましたらご指摘ください。 設定 ニューヨーク行きの便に乗っているとき、隣の乗客が話しかけてきた。 Passanger : Hi, my name is Jhone. Will you visit N.Y. for sightseeing? (こんにちは。僕はジョン。ニューヨークへは観光で?) Me: Hello, my name is Ai. Yes, for sightseeing. Besides, my brother works there, So I'm going to meet him. Will you visit there for business? (こんにちは愛です。ええ観光で。それに弟がそちらで働いているので、会うつもりです。 あなたはお仕事で?) Jhone: My office is there. Where are you from? Japan? (オフィスがN.Y.にあるんだ。どこから来たの?日本かな。) Me: Yes, I'm from Japan, so I'm not good at speaking English, sorry. (ええ、日本からきました。だからあまり上手に英語を話せないんだけど、ごめんなさいね。) Jhone: Don't worry. You do your best. By the way, some of my coworkers are Japanese, too. They're hard worker. I'm sure your brother is so, too.   (心配しないで。ベストを尽くしてるよ。 ところで僕の同僚にも何人か日本人がいるんだけど かれらはとても努力家でね。 君の弟さんもきっとそうだね。) Me: I don't know. Cause I haven't seen him working there. But I hope so. (どうでしょう。働いてるところを見たわけじゃないから。でもそうだといいけど)

• 英文メールの添削お願いします。

なんだか意味が分からないような気がして自信がありません。 よろしくお願いいたします。相手も英語ネイティブではないのでできるだけシンプルに書きたいです。 内容は私は向こうが気づいていたのに、返信しなかった。と思っていたが そもそもメールを見ていなかったから返信できなかったのか?という確認です。 I might have misunderstood. when you get new message,how to know that? you check it yourself or your mobile tells you with sound or something? i thought you saw my messages but you didnt reply.because in Japan, usually our mobile tells us. Didnt you see my messages? if so i have to say sorry....

• お力添え、添削お願い致します☆

英語の手紙です。どなたか英語の得意な方、補足、添削、お力添えをお願い致します。これ以上、自分の英語能力が、限界です。前置詞、繋ぎ方、自己流です。。。どうかどうか、お助けくださいませ☆ あなたのクラスで、私は、素晴しい英語の教えと、沢山のすてきな思いでや経験を貰いました!どもありがとう. Thank you so very much that you gave me wonderful English lessons and I had a lot of happy memories and great experience in your class. それらは、未来へも繫がる大切な私だけの宝物なので、心の中の特別な場所に、カギをして、ズ~ットとっておくね! ←前半が上手く言い回せていません。。。。 They became treasures to ties with future for me so, I save and lock them up and away in the deepest corners of my heart. あなたは私に撮って、最高の先生だよ!教え方とか本当に上手いし、そのアイディアとか素晴しいよね! You are, to me, the best English teacher ever. . Your method of teaching and ideas are GREAT! この機会に、あなたと出会えた奇跡と、いつも楽しく過ごさせて貰える事に、心からの感謝を贈りたいです☆本当にどうもありがとう。 In this occasion, I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to you, for miracle that I have met you and all goodness that you have brought to my life. Thank you so much from bottom of my heart. それと、誕生日に渡したカード覚えてる? Do you still remember the birthday card that I had written you? あれが今も変わらず、毎瞬、あなたに伝えたい私の気持だよ!← 書き方わかりませんでした I still feel the same way now, every waking moment. そして、一番の感謝は何と言ってもこれだよ! And then, most gratitude to you is this☆ 私は、自分の考えや気持を上手く英語で言えないから、あなたは感性や想像力を働かせてそれを理解してくれようとする時が沢山あると思うけど。。。。 I can't tell you exactly enough what I am thinking and feeling in English so, I think there has been a lot of time when you 感性や想像力を働かせて(英語でわかりません!)and tried to understand me. にもかかわらず、あなたは、いつもちゃんと最後まで上手~く話を聞いてくれるよね。 However you have always make sure to listen to me until the end in a nice manner. それが本当に嬉しいよ。有り難う。 Thank you so much. It means a lot to me☆ もっと勉強がんばります! I will hitherto work even harder ではでは、いつも色々に応援しているよ! Finally, I am always rooting for you!!!!! 何か私に出来る事があったr、遠慮なく言ってね~~! If there is anything I can do for you, please don't hesitate to let me know. これからも、よろしくね!!!←英語でわかりません。