Did you safely receive this letter?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • I hope this letter arrives safely at your house.
  • I am grateful that you continue to be my friend despite my limited English skills.
  • I am looking forward to meeting you someday.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の添削お願いします。

Did you get safely this letter? I hope this letter arrive safely at your house. (中略) To made friends with you was a wonderful happening. My English is not good, so I think I have been giving(have given?) you a false impression and have been making(have made?) you feel uncomfortable. but you would keep friends with me. I appreciate it. I am looking forward to meeting with you someday;) 手紙を送りたいと思っています。 内容としては、 ¢手紙無事に受け取りましたか?無事にあなたの家に着く事を祈っています。 今年(中略の部分で“今年”という意味?が含まれています)あなたと友達になれた事は素晴らしい出来事でした。 私の英語が良くないせいで、時には誤解を与えたり、不快にさせてると思います。 それでもあなたは友達で居続けてくれています。それに感謝しています。 いつの日かあなたに会える事を楽しみにしています。£ 特によくわからないのが、“誤解を与えたり不快にさせてる”の部分なのですが、これは完了形を使うのでしょうか?完了進行形?それとも過去形? わからなくて聞いているくせに、出来るだけ自分の文章で送りたいと思っているので(汗)、明らかにおかしな部分があれば直して頂けると幸いです。 またもっと自然な言い方があれば、今後の勉強の為に教えて頂けると嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#175206
noname#175206
回答No.1

>Did you get safely this letter? I hope this letter arrive safely at your house. 相手が手紙を読んでいるならば、無事に届いているわけで、無事に届いたかどうかをその手紙で述べる必要はないと思うのですが。述べてしまうと、何か重大な隠し事か何かが書かれているのではと、相手をいきなり驚かせてしまうかもしれません。  でも、そういう感じの一文で書き出すよう工夫してみます。 If you are reading this letter, you surely got it. It makes me feel relieved. >(中略) >To made friends with you was a wonderful happening.  今から書いて、今年中に相手に手紙が届くかどうか不安が無きにしも非ずですので、2010と西暦で明示してみました。to不定詞は動詞原型を取りますので注意ですし、これからという感じも与えることがある点も注意でしょうか。以下のように書き換えてみました。 The 2011's best thing for me is that I've got a good friend like you! >My English is not good, so I think I have been giving(have given?) you a false impression and have been making(have made?) you feel uncomfortable.  ~を誤解する、はtake someone wrongを使ってみました。間違った英文を責めなかったことを感謝するように書いてみました。 As you know, I'm not good at English. Every time I write to you, I'm always worried if I write somothing wrong unintentionally and you take me wrong. Probably I have done them a lot. I really would like to say sorry for you and I truly apreciate you kindly haven't blame me for my mistakes. >but you would keep friends with me. I appreciate it. 先頭を大文字にしてBut。wouldでなくて、こういうときこそ現在完了形。現在完了進行形にして生き生きさせましょう。 But you've been keeping friends with me. I really thank you and appreciate it. >I am looking forward to meeting with you someday;) meetにwithは不要です。somedayだと、もう会えないことを覚悟しているように受け取られかねないのでsoonにしてみます。ついでにso much!と強調してみました。 I am looking forward to meeting you soon so much! ;)  もしEメールでしたら、上記でletterをmailに変えてください。

m09090119
質問者

お礼

お礼が遅くなり申し訳ありません。ありがとうございました。無事相手に届きました。

関連するQ&A

• この英文の添削をお願いいたします。

I sent a letter to you. 私はあなたに手紙を送りました。 I wrote almost feeling this. 私の気持ちのほとんどをその手紙に書きました。 The letter take me about three day to arrive to you. 手紙があなたのところに届くまで約3日かかります。 英語の得意な方添削宜しくお願い致します。

• 英文添削をお願いします。助けてください。

私の英文をどう思いますか? *キスをしたあと、あなたは何度も私に謝りましたね。 When you kissed me, you said to me sorry many times *とても悩んで罪悪感を感じるように見えました。 You looked very upset and had a feeling of guilt. *もちろん私もすごく驚いたし混乱しました。そしてどうしてそんなことをしたのか知りたいと思いました。 Of course, I was very surprised and confused. And I wanted to know why you did it. *あなたの気持ちを聞いて、私はあなたがそのことで罪悪感を感じなくてもいいと思いました。 After I heard your feelings I thought you shouldn't feel guilt anymore. *あなたがそのことで悩んでいるなら、楽にしてあげたいと思いました。 I wanted to you to help relieve the guilt. *だから私は手紙を書いたのですが、残念なことにあなたは私の手紙を誤解して、私があなたになぜそれを渡したのかも勘違いしたのです。 That's why I wrote that letter. But sadly, you completely mistook the meaning of the letter and misinterpreted why I gave it to you. *私はただもう罪悪感を感じなくていい、それを伝えたかっただけで、この先に進んでもいいのですよという意味合いなどどこにも書いてなかったんです。 I just wanted to say "don't feel guilt anymore. I didn't mean that I want to move on to furter step. *そしてキスのことはもう過去のこととして今までのような友達の関係でいられたらと思って書いただけなんです。 I wanted to tell you that I want to keep good friendship which we had before. *どうしてあなたが誤解したのか今でもわかりません。 I don't understand why you misunderstood my letter. 突然キスをしてごめんと謝り続ける人にもう気にしなくていいですよとお手紙を渡したらなんだかとても誤解されてしまいました。 その人に渡す手紙を今度は誤解されないように考えて書いています。 でも自信がなくてまた誤解されたらと不安です。私の英作文はあっているか添削してもらえますか。

• 英文添削をお願いします。

英文添削をお願いします。 29th September ‘10 Today, I worked in a relax mood, because my boss took a day off today. After working, I went out to drink with my friend of junior high school days. He is my best friend, so I could enjoy from the bottom of my heart. Especially when I lost my confidence now, this drink made me smooth over my hut feelings. I remembered that someone said , ‘If you drink, you should drink old alcohol. If you read a book, you should read old book. If you talk, you should talk with old friend.’ I thought I had a good day today.

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

My summer vacation was fantastic! I went back to my parents’ home for this vacation and spent most of time with my friends and my boyfriend. I almost always sat up late into the night or all night talking with my friends, drinking and going for a drive. This was the idlest vacation I have ever had!! But I really enjoyed it. 私の夏休みはすばらしかった。私はこの休みに実家に帰り、だいたいは友達と恋人と一緒に過ごしました。私はだいたい夜遅くか朝まで友達と話をしたり、飲んだり、ドライブにいきました。今までで一番怠けた休みでした。しかし、私はそれを本当に楽しみました。 *不自然な表現があったら、教えていただきたいです。 *This was the idlest vacation I have ever had.は、「私は夏休みをとっても自由気ままに過ごした」ということを言いたいのですが、うまく表現できません。 お願いします。

• 英文を訳して下さい

Look, straight up, Jeremy and I have spoken about this situation and the statement I made. If you speak with him, ask him. He supports it. よろしくお願いします。

• どうか英文の添削をよろしくお願いいたします。

大変恐れ入りますが、 以下の日本文を英文にいたしました。 意味が通じるか、はたまた文法は大丈夫かどうか困っております。 英語がよく使えないので不安ですので、 添削のほど、どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 ----------- トムさんへ 本日、文書が発行されましたのでお知らせします。 文書のコピーは。本メールにPDFとして添付します。 原本は、入局管理局へ送付しました。 全てうまくいきますよう祈っております。 他に助けが必要でしたら、おっしゃってください。 ------------ Dear Tom, I will let you know that the letter has been issued. The copy is attached to this e-mail with a PDF file. The original has been sent to immigration office. I hope that everything goes well. And please let me know if you need any help. Best regards,

• 海外文通をしているのですが,英文の添削をお願いします!!

海外文通をしているのですが,英文の添削をお願いします!! The New Years, I went to 〇〇(場所名) with my family.We looked at sunrise there. It was very beautiful! I was surprised, because The New Years of Japan reflected TV of Sri Lanka. (「スリランカで日本のお正月の様子がテレビに映っていたと聞いて,びっくりしました」はこれで良いんですか?) And how about your New Years? Now this time, I send you a MD that when I belong to a wind instrument music club at high school. Do you have a MD player? If you don't have, I'll send you a CD next time. I play the trumpet. Do you hear my sounds? My father and my mother are 〇〇 years old. My father is a 〇〇(職名) and my mother is a 〇〇. I have precious friends too. I feel happy when I play with them. Recently I feel fun when I look over many countrys. I'd like to know more Sri Lanka. (moreの位置あってますか?) What your country's mother tongue do you speak? Why do you start this letter? お願いします!

• この英文は、どう訳したら良いでしょう?

You asked me where have i been in Japan, its should be more like where i have i not been? アメリカの友達から手紙が来たのですが,(カンマ)以降の英文がうまく訳せません。 どう訳したら良いのでしょうか?

• 前置詞を伴う関係代名詞の英文

( )内の正しい方に○をつける、という問題です。 (1)This is the plan (which Mr Brown talked / which Mr Brown talked about). (2)The box (which you made / which you made in) is useful. (3)What color is the cat (that she is looking / that she is looking for)? (4)Is this the letter (which she wrote / which she wrote with)? (5)This is the pen (which I wrote the letter with / which I wrote the letter). (6)This is the club (to that I belong / to which I belong) (1)右、(2)左、のように答えて頂けると嬉しいです。 回答よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の添削をお願いします!

1)Was any harm (done) to the children? 2)Bill was made (leave). 3)Mr.Tanaka was (awarding) the Nobel Prize in chemistry in 2002. 4)I sat down for a rest while the repairs (had been done). 5)Janet was filled (with) joy to see Frank. 6)Rieko was heard (singing) an English song. 7)This composition (have been read) well. 8)Linda (has always encouraged) by her parents to study hard. ()内が合っているかと英文の日本語訳をお願いします。 解説を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いしますm(__)m