• ベストアンサー
  • 暇なときにでも

英文添削をお願いします。

英文添削をお願いします。 29th September ‘10 Today, I worked in a relax mood, because my boss took a day off today. After working, I went out to drink with my friend of junior high school days. He is my best friend, so I could enjoy from the bottom of my heart. Especially when I lost my confidence now, this drink made me smooth over my hut feelings. I remembered that someone said , ‘If you drink, you should drink old alcohol. If you read a book, you should read old book. If you talk, you should talk with old friend.’ I thought I had a good day today.

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数12
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1

I worked in a relaxed mood today because my boss was off. After work, I went out to have a drink with my friend from the junior high school. He is my best friend so I really enjoy being with him. Especially when I was out of confidence, the drink I had eased my hurt feelings. I remember someone told me, " If you drink, you should drink old alcohol. If you read, you should read an old book. If you talk, you should talk with an old friend." I think I had a nice day today.

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

早々にありがとうございまいた。 また、よろしくお願いします。

関連するQ&A

• またまた、添削お願いできますか?まだまだ頑張らないといけない私です。

通勤途中の携帯で作文しました。Yes,it is not my day-off,today too! 日本語が理解できる人であれば、私の英文が解ると思いますが、日本語が理解できない英語圏の人たちに、この文章は理解して貰えるのでしょうか?どうかな...? Hi,there! The day before yesterday I was absent from my job. Maybe I think you know why. Don't you see? I had a cold again. I was in bed all day the day. I had to get well as soon as possible! These three months I was absent once a month, because of a cold. These all days were five days! It's too bad for worker, don't you think so? Do you worry me? Thank you for thinking of me. Now I'm in the train heading for the office. And I am writing this one. I should have to take care of myself. I always say to my friend “ Please take care of yourself, OK? “. From now, the first I have to say it to ME! I get off the train next station! Ciao for now!

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 October 4th ‘10 I went out to drink with my entering in the same year after work. I thought it was enjoyable for me. I don’t need to care for them and I can talk anything I think. I wander a drink of yesterday will not be same. And I wander I have to go to drink a place I wouldn’t like to. I have to think it is a business. Is it happy life for us to do so?

• 英文日記を添削していただけますか(^^)   

またまた英文日記を書きました。初心者なので、特に文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^)   Thursday, March 09, 2006 It was sunny with a few clouds. Hello, Candy. A friend of mine told me that she watched the movie which name is “The chronicles of Narnia.” She said it moved her very much, but if she had not known the Bible, she couldn’t be moved by it so strong. I want to see this movie as well, but I didn’t know the Bible. I wonder I should read the Bible before seeing it. What do you think? Well, I’ve gotta go now. Will talk to you soon again!

• この英文ではつたわりませんか?

この英語理解できる範囲にありますでしょうか・・・・すみません英語苦手で・・・これは私が書いて送ったものなんですが、理解しょうとしてくれれば何とかつたわりますか?間違えなど気づきましたら教えてください お願いします。(ちょっと訳合って大文字になってしまいましたがお願いします) THANK YOU FOR YOUR EMAIL. I'M VERY GLAD TO TALK WITH YOU. YES I LIKE SNOWBORDING. BUT I'M NOT GOOD AT SKATING... WELL, ARE YOU JAPANESE? BECAUSE YOUR NAME IS JAPANES NAME ........ NOW, WHERE ARE YOU LIVE? I LIVE IN SHINAGAWA, DO YOU KNOW SHINAGAWA? OH, I FINISHED FOR WORK RIGHT NOW, IT WAS EASY DAY:) I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN. THANKS FOR READING という文と、 NOW,IM SEEING TO MY PAGE BY CELL PHONE. TODAY, IM GOING TO STUDIO WITH FRIEND. BECAUSE MY FRIEND TEACH ME GUITAR TODAY. IT FIRST TIME THAT I GO TO STUDIO. WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR THE FRIDAY? I ANSWER YOUR QUESTION. MY GOAL IS... I GET FLUENT ENGLISH AND I TALK ABOUT VARIOUS THINGS WITH PEOPLE OVER THE WORLD. AND I LEARNING MORE GUITAR. です。よろしくお願いします

• * 英文の添削をお願いします *

毎回、英作文をするのにエネルギーをどっと使います。みなさんの知恵を貸してください。宜しくお願いします。 中学校時代のハンドボール部の仲良し5人組みと会いました。 I met my group of five close friends of handball club in junior high school. あなたはもてそうだからたくさんチョコレートをもらうでしょうね。 You seem be popular with women, so I'm sure you will get a lot of chocolate. あなたはもてるからたくさんプレゼントをもらったでしょうね。 I know you are very popular among women, so you're given plenty of presents by women. 日本は今、バレンタインデーでとても盛り上がっているので、そのことについて書きます。 In Japan, .....               Today I write about it. *「盛り上がっている」という言い方がわかりませんでした。be charged up は使えるでしょうか? 前回の3通分のメール返事は次ので書くね。 I will reply next time about last 3 emails バレンタインは一大イベントです。 Saint Valentine's Day is a big event. 私は毎年主人のためにいろいろな種類のチョコレートを作ります。 I make many kinds of chocolates for my husband every year. 今回はホームステイ先で習ったラムボールというチョコ作りに初挑戦しました。 This time, I first challenged making [tried to make] the chocolate called the rum ball that I learned in a homestay place. 長文ですみません。教えて下さい。

• 英文添削のお願い

下記英文の添削をお願いいたします。 部分的でも結構ですので、よろしくお願いします。 1st of all, I have to tell you our rule. Needless to say, you must not drink an alcohol, smoke a tabaco. You have to go to bed by 24. You try to be living room without sleeping and a study. Off course, we want you to help as my family. Why don’t you fold a laundry with her. As she don’t often try to do it, it is also your roll that what make her do it with you. It is hard task. Do you ask me anything.

• 「英文添削していただけますか?」

「英文添削していただけますか?」 下記の日本文を英文に訳しましたが、おかしな表現がないかアドバイスいただけたら 助かります。ちょっと長くてすみません。。。とくに過去完了などの時制がわかりません。  「父の日に御父さんにネクタイをあげて、ケーキといくつか料理を家族につくってあげたの。  昨日は一日中料理してた・・ 私は父が仕事でいつもいそがしかったから、子供のころ父と  遊んだことがないの。かれは相変わらず今もいそがしいけど。  とにかく、あなたがお父さんと楽しい時間が過ごせていたらいいな。(向こうは父の日の夜なので)  ところで、9月に友人の結婚式でグアムにいくの。 ハワイでなくて残念。。。  (メールの相手がハワイなので)」 「 I gave a tie to my father on father's day and I made a cake and some dishes for my family last night. I cooked all day yesterday.. I had never play with my father when I was child that he was always busy with his work. He is busy now as well though... Anyway, I hope you had a great time with your father today. Btw, I'm going to Guam in Sep for my friend's wedding. That's too bad its not Hawaii... 」

• 英文日記を添削していただけますか(^^)   

英文日記を書きました。初心者なので、特に文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^) 3日分ありますので、簡単な添削で結構です。 Sunday March 13, 2006    It started snowy, but it was sunny later. My son, who will be 3 years old this April, tease me to read many picture books lately. He brought about 10 books to me before sleeping on his usual way tonight, so I had to read them for him. It was tough to read all of them at night, buy I think it is important to develop his mind. I will do my best for him. Tuesday, March 14, 2006 It was cloudy today. I had my hair dye and cut today. Although my son noticed my change, yet my husband didn’t notice it at all. (noticeが2回目なので違う表現がしたいのですが...)I wondered if once a man married a woman, he lose interest to his wife! Wednesday, March 15, 2006 We had fine weather today. I went out having lunch with my friends of three. (友達は友達でも、「ママとも」と表現したいのですが...)We drank two glasses of wine and ate spaghetti. They were very delicious and we chatted for a long time drinking wine. I spent pleasant time so I felt my stress of daily chores went off.

• 英文のチェックお願いします!!

昨日は雪でした。 It was snow yesterday. 雪は滅多に降りません。 It rarely snows. 最近ジムには行っていません。 I don't go to the jym these day. 友達を招待してパーティーをする予定です。 I'm going to invite the party with my friend. 私は今も英語の勉強をしています。 I still study English. 楽しい時間を過ごしたんですね。 You had a good time. またテニスを教えてもらいたいです。 I want to・・・ あなたの家から駅まではとても遠いです。 It very far from your house to the station. 週末は何か予定ありますか? What are you plan this weekend? 昨日ピカソの夢を見ました。 I dreamed Picaso. あなたはまたフランス語を教えるべきです。 You should teach French. 最近ジムには行ってますか? Do you go to the jym these day? あなたのシュミはなんですか? What are hobbies? ここは静かで、とても安全です。 Here is qwiet and safety. 家族でクリスマスツリーを飾りました。 I decorated Christmas tree with my family. もうすぐクリスマスです。 Christmas is comming soon. 私は友達とランチをしていました。 I was lunch with my friend. 私は犯人の顔をはっきりと覚えています。 I rememberd criminal his face.

• 至急!英文の添削をお願いします!

1)If you are with someone,(ask) the person if it is okay for you to smoke. 2)Do you (mind) if I smoke? 3)If the person does not (show) you to smoke, he or she will say something like "Please don't," or "I'd rather you didn't." 4)At present we (live) in Yokohama. 5)When I was child, I (had played) the piano. 6)Where (have you gone) all this while? 7)Tom (went) to San Francisco to see a friend of his last month. ()内が合っているかと英文の日本語訳をお願いします。 解説を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いしますm(__)m