• ベストアンサー

これはいいですか?

greeenの回答

• greeen
  • ベストアンサー率56% (154/272)
回答No.4

You may/can use either one. You may/can use either of them. (Either will do. Either is OK.) Please tell me which is the best (park), A, B or C? ですが、どれが一番いいのかは一概には言えません。言うのなら理由が必要です。例えば、花を観るのにとか、キャンプをするのにとか・・・。 お薦めと書かれていますから、 Which park do/would you recommend (the most), A, B or C? お役に立てば幸いです。

noname#7394
質問者

お礼

eitherは私の頭にでてきませんでしたー。 どちらという訳は私、whichって決め付けてたみたいです eitherを知った事でまた知識upになりました。 you canでもいいですね。 回答ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• tellの目的語について

tellの使い方で迷っています。 Please tell me.のように、「何を」にあたる2つ目の目的語を置かないままtellを使うこともできるんでしょうか? 教えてください。 「もしいい本があったら教えてください」といいたいときは Please tell me if you know a good book. で伝わりますか?

• 英語 整序問題

英語の整序問題を解いてて、 わからない問題があったので教えてくれるとうれしいです。 訳は、 「あなたが知っていることを全てできるだけ詳しく話してください。」 です。 自分の回答は、 Please tell me everything you know as precisely as possible. となり、 Pleaseの後ろに動詞がきて、tellだから人がきて、 次に「~を話す」の~の部分のeverything you know、 文末にas precisely as possible を副詞的な働きをしているのでは、と思い入れたのですが、 解答は、 Please tell me as precisely as possible everything you know. となっていて、 as precisely as possible が前に来ていて、その後ろに everything you know でした。 tell me O(目的語)になると思ったのですが、 この問題では、どういう構造になっているのでしょうか? また、基本的にas ~as の使い方がわかってないのでしょうか?

• 高校英語の解説をお願いします。

以下のような並びかえの問題がありました。  この機械を使う方法を教えてください。   Please tell me the way (you/use/how/this/machine). 答えは Please tell me the way how you use this machine. このhowはなんでしょうか?関係詞? the way how とはせずに、the way と how のどちらか一方を使うと習ったように思うのですが… このように使ってよい場合もあるのでしょうか。 解説していただければと思います。よろしくお願い致します。

• Please tell me how to install Japanese font

Now I live in china,and using computer。 I want to use Japanese character,input Japansese。 But here china I cannot do so。I can only read Japanese character and Japansese homepage。 I think this computer has not been installed Japanese font,so I cannot use Japanese。Anybody please tell me how to install Japanese font into computer。I feel it trouble so much。I do not know computer very much,just like bigineer。 So if you tell me the way of install,please tell me as easily as possible。And write in Japanese,do not write in English。 Best regards。

• Bath Studying English

I want to study English in the bathtub. If you know, please tell me how to do this? However, I don't want my books to be damp, so tell me the way except bringing it into.

• これらの箱のうち、りんごが入ってる箱を教えて下さい

1. Please let me know which of these boxes contain(s) an apple. 2. Please let me know which of these boxes an apple exists in. この2つの文章は、文法的にどちらも正しいでしょうか? ネットで調べると、2番目の文章のような使い方があまりヒットしなくて、 あってるのか迷っています。

• Amazon.comからのメールを翻訳してください

3ヶ月くらい前にamazon.comマーケットプレイスにて商品を購入しました。 しかし2カ月ほど待っても商品が届かなかったので店にメールをしたら、同じものを送ると言われた。 そしてもうすぐそれから1カ月くらいが過ぎようとしています。 しかし一行に届く気配がありません。 なので本当に配送したのか確認するために以下のメールを送りました。 I haven't recieved my replacement. Could you tell me how did you send my replacement? (by arimail or by S.A.L. and USPS or UPS or etc...) And please tell me the replacement's tracking number. I'd like to trace my replacement. Thank you for your help. 文法に多少間違いがあるかもしれませんがそれはスルーしてください。 それで返ってきたメールがこれです。 Hi, it was sent via airmail parcel. Please let me know of you do not have it soon. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with and I will do my best. このPlease let me know of you do not have it soon.というのがよくわかりません。 翻訳をお願いします。

• 「 May we please 動詞 」 の意味

May we please 動詞 で何と訳すんでしょうか? 文章としましては、 May we please advise you that all of the above have been placed on back order for you, if you kindly decide to place an order for these styles, may we please ask you to advise us that they have already been ordered for you? こういう文章で使用されてるんですが、、

• the use of the article 'a'

To understand the use of the article ‘a’ is especially difficult for me. I wonder why you should put ‘a’ in the phrase of “in a hurry” but not in the case of “in trouble”. Will someone tell me the difference of these two phrases?

• you know right?

Is this different? This is a big cat, right? This is a big cat, you know? Please tell me!