• 締切済み

和訳をお願いします。

Just played today I die. What an amazing game. It’s poetry in motion… literally. Very beautiful and wonderful lyrics. I geniunely smiled at the end so thank you for the smile.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

noname#181911
noname#181911
回答No.2

Today I Dieというゲームをしたところ。 なんて素晴らしいゲームだろう。 まさに文字通り、躍動する詩だ! とても美しく素晴らしい詩。 最後には真心から微笑みました。 この微笑をありがとう。

ririmama1968
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

今日みたいなゲームはもう死んじゃうよ。 とんでもないゲーム。詩情豊かな動きだった、文字通りね。 途轍もなく美しく素晴らしい詩だった。 最後には心底笑みがこぼれたよ。嬉しかったね。

ririmama1968
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします

When I arrived at the dormitory, a professor from the university was waiting for me. I wanted to make a good impression So I bowed and said something like "blah blah blah domo blah blah domo domo domo" I took great care to say the domo very clearly. The rest was in a very small and impossible-to-understand voice. Just the sounds. Notice that I said the last domo three times. I wanted to sound very polite. In English it would sound very strange saying thank you, thank you, thank you, so many times, but in Japanese it did not sound bad at all. Anyway, I didn't know what I was saying. The professor looked at me and smiled, "Oh! You speak Japanese very well." I was very happy. Only a few hours in the country and I was already learning the rules of Japanese politeness. Later the same day I met another professor. I bowed and again the same unrecognizable sounds and the dear domes. It worked well. This professor, too, smiled and congratulated me on the perfect Japanese I could speak. The French businessman was right. A bow and a domo, and everybody is happy.

• 和訳をお願いします。その3

すみませんが、和訳をお願いしたいのですが。 宜しくお願いします。 Hello, Thank you very much Yes I understand you about the money to your account, Bank will activate your account today or tomorrow so worry your self

• 和訳を教えてください

いつもお世話になります。次の文の和訳は合っていますでしょうか? Thank you for a very nice anniversary card it was very inspiring. I would have a very hard time writing a letter that long. I 'm very thankful. I have to agreed with you these past two years have been wonderful expressly when we can speed them together. These past few weeks I have not been feeling to good even this morning . My readings are getting lower but I feel good that someone is there thinking of me. This makes the whole day wonderful. ありがとう非常に楽しい記念日のカードに感激しました。 私だったら長い手紙にそれを書いている非常に大変な時間があっただろう。 私は、非常に感謝します。私があなたと、我々が一緒に過ごすことができる時、これらの過去2年がはっきりと素晴らしかったことを同意します。 これらのここ数週間、私は今朝さえ気分がよくなかった。私の数値はより低くなっていますが、私は誰かが私のことを考えているのを感じます。これは1日を素晴らしくします。

• 和訳お願いいたします。

Today I brought your presents to work. All my colleagues were very happy ... but also very surprised (this is very unusual in European culture). Ok ... it's probably unusual in every part of the world except Japan :) It's too kind for th rest of the world. And all my colleagues hope you will come back to Belgium soon ... because they all like the crackers :) But no one is hoping you come back as much as I do ... 以上です。ありがとうございました。

• お礼の手紙

今日外国の方との交流会があったので、そのお礼の手紙を英語で送りたいのですが、どう書けばいいのか分からないので添削していただけないでしょうか? Dear ~. I enjoyed the wonderful time today! I had a great experience with you. Thank you so much. My English is very poor, but I'm glad that you understood my broken English. I want to study English more, and I want to talk more in English. Thank you very much in various for me today. Bye. 今日はとても楽しかったです。 あなたのおかげで、いい体験ができました。 私の英語はとてもつたなかったですが、あなたが理解してくれたことがとてもうれしかったです。 これからはもっと英語を勉強して、もっと英語で話せるようになりたいです。 今日は本当にいろいろとありがとうございました。 あと、英語の手紙の場合は自分の名前はどこに書いたらいいのでしょうか?

• 英文和訳をお願いします。

英文和訳をお願いします。 I think I have a very crazy life. But in a way it's wonderful in it's craziness. I mean I remember one minute going to the White House for a dinner, but I'm going on the train so I'm stuck in Pennsylvania Station having a hot dog. And you know a scant two hours later I'm meeting the President of China. So I think it's the ups and the downs that makes it so real. And so wonderful. I could be at a gymnast...a gymnastic meet for my daughter and the next minute I'm in, you know the hospital worrying about my father's care. I like to think I live a very full life, and a complete life, and I think that's what makes my life probably fun, difficult also, challenging,tiring, but also great. 自分の人生についての喜びを語っていると思うのですが、 何度考えても理解できません。 長文ですがよろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 和訳お願いいたします。

I didn't run for a very long time because of the cold weather ... so it was very tough, but I'm so happy I ran 10km. Hahaha ... I'm glad your father likes the chocolates. And your mother? Maybe she likes the pancakes more? 1 week ago we had to say goodbye ... it was a very sad moment and made me realize that you mean so much for me. And in house everywhere I look I need to think back when you were here. But in 2 weeks we will be together again and this time for longer time. It will be so nice to see your beautiful smile again ... your beautiful eyes ... it will be so nice to be with you. Thank you for suggesting such a good location. I didn't realize it was so convenient for me. Are you sure it's not too far for you? 1 hour seems to be a long time. I feel a little bit guilty because you will be working and I will be on holiday. I wish I could help you ...

• 和訳お願いいたします。

和訳お願いいたします。 ・ I hope you had a good night's sleep and that I'm not giving you too much stress. Am I giving you stress with your flights? Sorry if I did. Please choose whatever is easy for you. And if there is something I can do to help, I only try to make you happy :) Today I heart that I might have to visit 3 potential customers in China. It would be a very short visit ... just a few day. Hmmm it's almost like your visit to Belgium .. hahaha. If I need to go to China, I would be back before the 1st of December. Don't worry I will be here when you come. Actually I told my boss a friend from Tokyo is coming to visit Belgium ... so he knows I need to be in Belgium then. And Jents (do you remember him) told my boss and all my colleagues ... "and it's a very pretty friend" ... hahaha

• 至急訳してほしいです!

I wonder if friend Einstain knew that time goes faster when you ' re with a friend. Dad, You act scary But I know you ' re really weak. Sorry I noticed. My name is Kiyoko , My older sister is Kanako, The dog is Ran, surely you can handle that much. Why was it that we fought? Why was it that we reconciled? It's a wonder. When you cry, I cry. When you smile, I smile. When you laugh, I laugh. When you dance, I laugh. Mother , don't die. Until I say it's. all right, don't die . Until I have finished repaying everything, don't die.

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 I arrived at Shishmaref in the summer of 1971 aboard mail plane. I was nineteen. As the plane landed, the villagers gathered from all around. Crowds of children came running up. Opening the door of the plane, I smelled the sea. Before I had time to find my host , he was by my side with a great smile on his face. "Michio?" "Yes, yes!" We shook hands, and in my broken English I managed to thank him for answering my letter. He wore glasses and, when he smiled, his whole face lit up. He had very friendly eyes. The Eskimos lived far from Japan, but their faces were like my own. I already knew that they would be, but it was a surprise to see them all the same.