My Wonderful and Crazy Life

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Living a life full of ups and downs, from dinners at the White House to hot dogs at the train station, and meeting world leaders like the President of China.
  • A life filled with diverse experiences, from attending gymnastic meets to worrying about family in the hospital.
  • A complete and fulfilling life that is challenging and tiring, but also incredibly rewarding.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文和訳をお願いします。

英文和訳をお願いします。 I think I have a very crazy life. But in a way it's wonderful in it's craziness. I mean I remember one minute going to the White House for a dinner, but I'm going on the train so I'm stuck in Pennsylvania Station having a hot dog. And you know a scant two hours later I'm meeting the President of China. So I think it's the ups and the downs that makes it so real. And so wonderful. I could be at a gymnast...a gymnastic meet for my daughter and the next minute I'm in, you know the hospital worrying about my father's care. I like to think I live a very full life, and a complete life, and I think that's what makes my life probably fun, difficult also, challenging,tiring, but also great. 自分の人生についての喜びを語っていると思うのですが、 何度考えても理解できません。 長文ですがよろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数5

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

I could be atの後。 娘の運動会にも行けたし(I could be at a gymnastic meet)、また父親の様子を心配して病院にも行くさ(I'm in the hospital worrying about my father's care)。 私は人生を精いっぱい生きていると考えたいんだ(I like to think I live a very full life)。そう考えることで、人生が(that's what makes my life ....) 多分楽しくなるだろうし(probably fun)、難しくなる場合も(difficult also)、挑戦し甲斐を感じる場合(challenging)や苦労を感じることもある(tiring)が、素晴らしいものにもなる(also great)と思うんだ。 多分インタビューで誰かが思いつきで頭に浮かんだ単語を並べながら語っているのでしょうかね? あまり論理的に考えない方がいいと思いますわ。

anna00311
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 doggone_goodさんのおかげで、全体的な意味がやっとつかめました! a gymnastic meetって何だろう、ってずっと考えていました。 運動会って意味があるんですか?色々と調べたのですが見つけられなくって…

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

それほど難しい文章ではないと思うのですが、どこが理解できませんか? 補足してください。 全部理解できない、ということではないですよね?

anna00311
質問者

補足

回答ありがとうございます! 前半はある程度理解できるのですが、I could be at a gymnast...からが理解できません、、、 よろしくお願いします!

関連するQ&A

• この英文の和訳お願いします。

What makes somebody attractive? And this can be asked at all sorts of levels but a simple level is what makes for a pretty face? So,these are,according to ratings,very attractive faces. They are not the faces of real people. What's on the screen are computer generated faces of a Caucasian male and a Caucasian female who don't exist in the real world. But through using this sort of computer generation,and then asking people what they think of this face,what they think of that face,scientists have come to some sense as to what really makes a face attractive,both within cultures and across cultures. And that's something which we're going to devote some time to when we talk about social behavior,and in particular,when we talk about sex .Not all attractiveness,not all beauty of course,is linked to sex. So,pandas for instance,like this panda,are notoriously cute,and I don't have anything to say about it really. It's just a cute picture(laughter).

• この英文を和訳していただきたいです。

和訳お願いします。 What makes somebody attractive? And this can be asked at all sorts of levels but a simple level is what makes for a pretty face? So,these are,according to ratings,very attractive faces. They are not the faces of real people. What's on the screen are computer generated faces of a Caucasian male and a Caucasian female who don't exist in the real world. But through using this sort of computer generation,and then asking people what they think of this face,what they think of that face,scientists have come to some sense as to what really makes a face attractive,both within cultures and across cultures. And that's something which we're going to devote some time to when we talk about social behavior,and in particular,when we talk about sex .Not all attractiveness,not all beauty of course,is linked to sex. So,pandas for instance,like this panda,are notoriously cute,and I don't have anything to say about it really. It's just a cute picture(laughter).

• 和訳をお願いします。

I'm starting new phase in my life, I'm closing my past and starting a new journey in life. We have to take chances in life and I'm confident that my choice is correct. I left my night job because it was the same company my friend works at too this way the connection with her will be cut. Hopefully we can still be friends but I think she has closed the connection with me already. As for myself my health is improving with every passing day. The feelings I had for her are getting weaker so I believe my new journey will begin and this will bring closer to this chapter in my life. I'm sorry if I cause you any confusion with my e-mails but now I know how I really feel. You are very kind and understanding through this time in my life and I'm grateful for that. I hope that we can start again together. ほぼ理解していますが、内容が内容だけに確実にわかりたいのでお願いします。

• 長文和訳お願いします!

長文和訳お願いします! 読みにくかったらすみません My dear 〇〇 I'm slowly getting over my jet lag and getting used to my normal life again. Life in Japan was so easy for my ... everyday eating out in a restaurant, hotel room got cleaned every day ... In Belgium I need to do all that myself ... it is a bit of work ... but part of me is happy to be back in my own house ... and not havening to live out of my suitcase. But at the same time I'm very sad that I have left Japan and that I'm now so far away from you.

• おはようございます。恐れ入りますが、英文の和訳をお願いします。

おはようございます。恐れ入りますが、英文の和訳をお願いします。 How are you? Do you have anything special planned for the long weekend? Or do you have to work on the national holiday. On Monday you have・春分の日, right? From・Wikipedia:・This national holiday was established in 1948 as a day for the admiration of nature and the love of living things. Prior to 1948, the vernal equinox was an imperial ancestor worship festival called・Shunki k・rei-sai・(春季皇霊祭?). Love of living things? Is this a kind of Japanese version of valentines day? I'm also sorry for my late reply :) No really I'm not trying to be funny, I'm really really busy. My project is going quite well, actually it is going so well that management decided to take some people from my team and let them help with another project ... I guess this is my punishment for doing so well :( In April I need to go to Singapore again and maybe we'll have a Korean customer. I have never been to Korea, I almost wanted to ask if you went to Korea already ... but then I remember that you have never left Japan. I think it makes to pure Japanese ... not spoiled by foreign things ... maybe except me :) Although Singapore is very nice, the food is really nice in Singapore, I would prefer to come to Japan ... I really look forward to have diner with you again. You are so cute ... and beautiful ... Oh on the return flight from Singapore to Brussel I got upgraded to business class again. So I had a very enjoyable return flight. I think I deserved it after all the trouble I had to get there ... haha It's a petty that your movie is not on the internet ... I'm sure you would be a hit on youtube:) ・Why are you embarrassed? You should be proud that you have been chosen to be in the commercial. I will never be chosen for a commercial ... It's getting late again ... I better go to home ... otherwise my Japanese colleagues still want to have a video conference ...・ Really wish I could see you soon,

• 和訳お願いいたします

There is a slight change in my plans ... but it's good ... I don't need to work on the 10th of January. So I will arrive from Osaka on Friday the 7th of January and will go back to Osaka on Tuesday morning on the 11th of January. For this weekend I'm wondering which hotel I should book. Which one do you think is better? 〇or〇. I think the hotel in Shinagawa is nicer ... but maybe you want to have a different location. What do you think? For me it's the same.

• 英和訳お願いします。

英和訳お願いします。 最近友人が疲れてるそうです。 当分会わないほうがいいかも、と伝えました。 Maybe it's best if we don't see each other. I'm very stressed these days and I get very drunk when I drink. It's not good for me or for anyone in my life. I'm not angry at you--just frustrated sometimes, not so much with you but with my own life situation. I wish things could be different. ちゃんと把握したいので訳していただけませんか。 お願いします。

• 和訳ができず困っています!

アニメ好きのペンパルにワンピースというアニメが好きかと聞かれた ので「登場人物が多すぎてよくわかりません。」と回答したのですが 下記の通り返事がありました。 >It's true it has a lot of characters, but it's so well >thought... and funny... But the manga! >The anime has some good moments, but nothing compared to >the manga. There is also a flashback I like to read as >it always makes me cry -.- each time it works... > That makes me think, what do you think in general. > Are manga better or do anime make a better job? I'm > only speaking about a manga who is adapted to an > anime. なんとなく分かるんですが細かいところを和訳しようとすると 分からない表現があります。 後半はどういう質問をされてるんでしょうか? ちなみにワンピースという作品は原作がありそれがアニメに なっています。 どうぞよろしくお願いします!

• 翻訳(和訳)をお願いします

“Maybe you’re looking at this being like, 'Jennette, you look fine.' First off, you can't tell from an Instagram photo… ‘You have great skin’ and I’m thinking, ‘No, I don’t. I know how to put makeup on my face. I know how to find a good foundation shade and the right application." “I'm considering posting a picture but I'm too insecure to do do it. It's interesting to me because I can access vulnerability so easily in so many ways, but with my face, it's hard. Like with my words, I can. With my face, I don't think I can." She continues, “And I wish it didn't matter to me. I wish that I could be past caring about my acne, just go 'Oh, it's whatever. It's just a thing that I have, you know, who cares?' "But I care so much, I just wish my skin was smooth," she shared. "I feel like, dirty, because of my acne. It makes me sad that I feel that way about myself.” “I've tried everything. And the only thing I haven't tried, I guess, is just accepting it and owning it. And maybe the reason that’s the only thing I haven’t tried is that’s the hardest thing to try.” ニキビに悩んでいる女性の文章です。 比較的簡単な単語が使われていますが、翻訳サイトを使っても何となくしか意味が理解できません。

• この英文の意味を理解できないのです・・・

下の英文をわかる方、いらっしゃいますでしょうか? 「What doesn't kill makes YOU stronger」の部分は、たぶん、直訳で「何かで殺されないことは、あなたを強くする」、意訳で「何の困難は、あなたを強くする」??というような意味だったかと思いますが・・・ あとは、どう訳してよいのか、よくわからないのです。 いくつかの翻訳ソフトにかけてみたのですが、意味不明な訳になってしまいます。 どなたか、わかる方がいましたら、ご教授くださいませ。 よろしくお願いします。 ----------------------------------------- What doesn't kill makes YOU stronger. (Really!!!) Keep your experience, bitter or sweet, in a scrapbook to learn and laugh when it's time. (Of course you will). But DON'T waste your time live it day in and day out... I never know one... who doesn't want to love... and be loved. I hardly know anyone... who doesn't hit a bump with the thing so-called "love" (life must be really borrrrring if it’s so !!!) But I do know someone....who recognize self and appreciate life much better after going thru... luv.