• ベストアンサー

どうなんでしょうか?

彼にWhat do i meant to you?と聞いたらSomeone whom I want to take care ofと返事があり、冗談っぽくIs it care of my English study?と返したら、No, I care about you とメールがきました。 私も本気では聞いたんですが、彼も本気ですか?

noname#233940
noname#233940
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

文脈から察するに本気でしょう。

noname#233940
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます‼

noname#233940
質問者

補足

ありがとうございます。ちなみにこの、私が世話をしたい人とは英語圏ではどういうつもりでいってるんですか?わたしの冗談まじりで聞いた私の勉強の世話?という返しも大丈夫だったんですかね?

関連するQ&A

• 英語日記18 俺の性格

今回は自分の性格を書いてみました。若干リアルに悩んでることです。 すこし今回はあなたの意見もきいてみたいです。 次回は海外に住む日本人女性について書いてみようとおもいます。海外にすむ日本女性を徹底分析します。 すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです Today, I want to explain my character personality to you. In a world, I am always care about other people because I really hate broke out with some relationship. It may be common thing for Japanese. Someone said that you don’t need to care about that too much, but is it true or not true?? I cant determine the way which is right way. What do you think about it?? so I sometimes really tired of thinking about that. We have been taught to have to worry about others for a long time. For example, My mom always said “you have to study hard, if you cant study hard, you will be laughed by other guys” so I have a question. Why are you study something?? Is it because you don’t want to be laughed by others that you study something hard?? Anyway, I am sorry for the story a little wandered. I don’t know my personality. Someone don’t like me and like me. Is that fine?? I always want to be liked with everyone. What do you think about it?? is that a foolish notion??

• 英語の訳を教えてください。

you don't want to take the chance of hurting yourself or someone else. takeはこの場合なんと訳せばいいでしょうか?

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

“I know something about addiction and I know how hard it is to overcome that, but the reality is what do you do if you're in a band and you want to continue making the living you have and you want to continue putting out new music and you're co-dependent of the needs and wants of someone who just doesn't want to do anything, who doesn't want to go anywhere. Someone that is just not there, is just not present.”

• 英検三級ライティング

英検三級のライティングの問題で Do you want to study English more in the future?という質問に対して Yes,I want to study English more in the future. I have two reasons. First, I want to speak English in the future. Second, I think English is very useful in the future. これってあってますかね?減点対象などがあったら是非教えて欲しいです。

• この和訳で正しいでしょうか?

Hi:) Maybe I'll know exactly what you would like to know from me, if you'd share a bit about yourself too:) Take Care and god bless. 和訳: 私は、あなたが私から何を知っていたいと思うかについて、正確にわかっています。あなたがあなた自身にもついて少しTake Careと神を共有するだろうならば、祝福してください。 Take Careの意味がよく分かりません。

• m(-_-)m 英文の添削をよろしくお願いします。

英文の添削をよろしくお願いします。 文法の間違いは気にしないで、って言われても、気になります。ネイティブは、文法の間違いを結構チェックしているらしいです。 Gramatical mistakes weigh on my mind if someone tells me not to be worried them. I heard "Native English speakers often check out these mistakes. I was told not to care about grammatical mistakes so much. But I cannot help thinking it. Native English speakers more often check the mistakes than we think. I heard that the carelessness of English grammar lead native English speakers to think that the speaker is a careless person. Although you tell me not to care of gramatical mistakes, I take care of gramatical mistakes. I heardn natives check on gramatical mistakes very much.

• what or who do you take care of? 

what or who do you take care of?  とはどういう意味なのでしょう?

• どなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか。

よろしくお願いいたします。 I am fine thank you what about you I am very glad that you had to face how do you still the same when you want to come to it what I want to do something we can meet you somewhere how's everything with you I want to hear about you

• 自己表現

Why do you study English?という質問に対する答えを自分なりにいろいろ考えてみました。添削をお願いします。 1.Because it's fun. 2. Because I take an English test. 3. Because I play soccer in the future. 4. Because I want to trip the overseas. 5. Because I want to go to overseas in the future. 6. Because I will go to overseas. 7. Because I make friends in the world. 8. Because I will speak English. 9. Because I speak English with my friends. 10. Because for my future. また、What are you going to do tonight? という質問にI will play the piano. と答えることはできますか? たくさんあってすみませんが、いろいろ覚えたいのでよろしくお願いします。

• これの答え方をおしえてください(´•ω•`)

Write about a music event in Tokyo? Write about the place and the name of the band. What kind of music is it and what do you think about it? すみません、和訳はできたのですがどこをどう答えればいいのかよく分かりません。よろしくお願いします。