• ベストアンサー

日本語訳はどうなるのでしょうか?

この日本語訳が分かりません。 お教え願えますでしょうか? Anything that might suddenly give the whole thing away.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

ぜんたいを、急に公開してしまうようなものは何でも。     全部、パッとバラしちゃうようの物なら。     これは文の一部だけの名詞節ですね。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

日本語訳をお願いします。 You're the one thing I have that's true My life used to be nothing to me. I never want to feel that again. You're taking my heart with you. I'll do anything for you. 洋楽の歌詞です。学校の課題ではありません。 お願いしますm(__)m

• 日本語訳お願いします!ニュアンスがわかりません。

日本語訳お願いします!ニュアンスがちょっとわからないのです。 I guess more than anything I am fearful and don't want to feel like that. の部分です。宜しくおねがいいたします!

• 日本語訳お願いします。

日本語訳お願いします。 Now that Nelly isn't a thing anymore, I can dig it. I'd wear the shit outta it! SNSのコメント欄のコメントです。 どうゆう意味でしょうか?

• 次の英文の日本語訳をお願いします。直訳でなく、わかりやすい日本語だとあ

次の英文の日本語訳をお願いします。直訳でなく、わかりやすい日本語だとありがたいです (1)Such is the pleasure you give that you cannot to us too often. (2)Freedom is such a great blessing that we cannot pay too much

• 日本語訳はどうなりますでしょうか?

日本語訳はどうなりますでしょうか? I have an M.A. in early education which I have just thrown away in that dink junior high school back there, so you forget about the buffalo and the goddamn Indians.

• 英文の日本語訳お願いします。。

この英文どうやって日本語訳すればいいのかよくわかりません。。 The way that Flora looked at me was horrifying, but this was not my only problem. Now Mrs Grose was staring at me angrily. "What a terrible thing, to be sure, Miss! Where do you see anything?" I pushed her towards the lake and pointed across it at Miss Jessel. よろしくおねがいします!

• 【至急】日本語訳を教えて下さい!!

【至急】日本語訳を教えて下さい!! Although he might have achieved, if his health had improved, it is impossible to say. I found none of the shoes completely to my taste. It seems probable, though it cannot be proven, that lying ―and getting away with it― will lead to more lying. "I bought that new model." "Did you? Weren't you saying you didn't like the color? How come you bought it?" 上記の4つの訳がわかりません、誰か教えていただけないでしょうか

• 日本語に訳お願いします。

He screamed that he would give himself to the Devil if he caught the girl before she reached home . Some of Hugo's drunken friends told him to let the hounds chase her, and so he ran from the house and unlocked the dogs. 日本語訳をしてもらいたいのです。よろしくお願いします。 ’~give himself to the Devil’とかどういう意味の表現でしょうか。

• 日本語訳お願いします!

この英文の日本語訳を教えてください。 It's just not anything you'd recognize outside a microscope or a Steven Spielberg movie.

• 日本語訳

She took a long time soaking, afterwards remembering to go around outside to stoke the embers of the tin-lined fireplace beneath the tub and to throw on a few more sticks so that the water might keep its heat for her mother.という部分の日本語訳がどうもうまくいきません。教えてください。また、特にso that以下の意味のつながりが変になってしまうので・・・よろしくおねがいします。