• ベストアンサー

日本語訳はどうなりますでしょうか?

日本語訳はどうなりますでしょうか? I have an M.A. in early education which I have just thrown away in that dink junior high school back there, so you forget about the buffalo and the goddamn Indians.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

> I have an M.A. in early education which I have just thrown away in that dink junior high school back there, so you forget about the buffalo and the goddamn Indians.  私は初等教育に関する修士号を取ったが、かつてチンケな小学校の教壇に立ったことはあるが、辞めてしまった。だからバッファローがどうのとか、糞インディアンがどうのなんてことは聞かないでくれ。 * 示された文だけでは、背景となる情報が分からないので、勝手にイメージを作って、それに基いて訳してみました。

nogran
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 勝手にイメージを作ってと仰ってますが、完璧なイメージで、かつ、完璧な邦訳だと思います。 どうすれば、こんなに英語ができるようになるのでしょう?

関連するQ&A

• 下の英語を日本語に訳してください。

1. Neither Sue nor I could answer the question. 2. Can I have another piece of cake? 3. I can’t find the keys. 4. This a quiet place to read. 5. His face was wet sweat. 6. He was presented with a medal. 7. We collected samples of water from fifteen different rivers. 8. I have some plants in my room. 9. Apples are my favorite fruit. 10. The floor is made of wood. 11. The leaves have turned red. 12. There are many pretty flowers in the garden. 13. He has just started kindergarten. 14. There are three elementary schools in this town. 15. My father teaches English at the junior high school. 16. I went to a senior high school for boys. 17. After college, he became a high school teacher よろしくお願いします。.

• 日本語訳してください!

Yeah, we did! It was long but I know a few about it because of the lessons! My favourite sport is football, I'm a great football fan (Soccer)! I also play it alot I used to be in the football team in my old school, but i can't any more now D: my doesn't want me too! Volley ball, hmm I've only played it once in school that was it! It was very hard I remember! I've tried to learn French during secondary school since i was 11 to age 15 but I never understood much since i really didn't have interest in it! I'm very much into music and watching tvs and stuff! I love going out with my friends to the cinema! Are you in junior high school or high school? In the UK we don't call it junior high school or senior high school we call it secondary school and college! I'm in college since I'm 16! It's my first year :)

• 同じ意味になるように日本語訳もお願いします

We left at eight, and we arrived there just at noon. We left at eight,() there just at noon. Because we were caught in a shower,we took shelter under a tree. ()() a shower,we took shelter under a tree. As I have never been here before, I don't know which way to go. ()()() here before, I don't know which way to go. As there was no power service,we used lamps at night ()() no power service,we used lamps at night If we consider his age, he looks young. ()()(), he looks young

• 日本語訳お願いします

下の文を日本語訳お願いします^^ hello!! Now I have got at school a lot of tests. On 25 May I'll end this school year Can you tell me more about your character? ^^ About me: I like to be alone, but I have friends at my school, in music school In 2006 I've broken spine. My former "friend" ○○ pushed me and I've fell. I like romantic books, romantic films, romantic anime and romantic manga My friend ○○ says that I am a romantic. Sometime I write poems in Russian or in Ukrainian. I hope my letter is interesting and not dull You can ask me something if you want I'll glad to answer on your questions P.S. Do you know manga "Mars"? If yes, what you think about it? I am reading this manga now. 翻訳など使わずにお願いします!!

• 【至急】英文の日本語訳を教えてください

タイトル通りです。よろしくお願いいたします。 (1) What kinds of stories are there in this book? There are stories about a flying island a country of giants and a country of horses. (2) Which Japanese cities did Gulliver visit? He visited Nagasaki and Kannonzaki. (3) Which city is "Nagasac”? Is Nagasaki.

• 日本語訳お願いします

日本語訳お願いします! I guess I heard about it... why did you move on? How is to live in Japan? I got kinda scared because I was searching for it on internet and I saw that in Japan, foreign people aren't very accepted because of many factors and they donnot have laws of protection.... please don't feel ofended about my questions. I never went to Japan and I am not judging you guys... <3 よろしくお願いしますm(._.)m!

• この文章を日本語に訳してください。

この文章を日本語に訳してください。 Sure I'm away until Tomorrow and then I have a funeral.I think I have them all in my store?

• 正しい日本語訳?

いつもこの場を借りて、日本語の確認をお願いして、本当に申し訳ございません。 では、以下の英語を ABC shop? I've been there several times, but I don't know it's an old shop. ABCショップですか?何度も行ったことがありますが、そこも老舗だとは知らなかったです。→「老舗だとは知らなかった」の表現は正しい日本語でしょうか? If you have been to Beijing, I believe that you have begun to compare the two cities in your heart もしあなたが北京に行ったことがあるなら、すでに心の中でこの二つの都市を比べ始めたと信じています。 I believeの訳し方に悩んでいます。以上でよろしいでしょうか? 日本語学習者です。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 日本語訳を教えて下さい。

この英文の意味を教えて下さい。 Again, there are clues and stories that seem to be throwing some light. For instance, many kinds of birds are known to use star maps. In the early weeks of life the baby birds sit in their nets and study the night sky- and are somewhat confused if those early weeks are too cloudy. But they do not, as human amateur astronomers might do , spend their time learning the individual constellations - how to recognize Orion or trace the fanciful outline of Taurus, or whatever. Instead, they focus on the part that does not move as the night progress, which in the Northern Hemisphere means the North Star. They can see, if they look at it long enough, that as the night progresses, all the stars in the sky, including the mighty Orion and the notional Taurus, seem to revolve around the Pole Star, which sits in the middle like the central part of a giant cartwheel Once they recognize the central part, the most fundamental problem is solved. The creature that can do this knows where north is and everything else can be figured out. I don't know what the equivalent would be in the Southern Hemisphere, but undoubtedly there is one. Navigation simply does not seem to need the details of astronomy.

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

Falkenhayn wrote in his memoir that he sent an appreciation of the strategic situation to the Kaiser in December 1915, The string in France has reached breaking point. A mass breakthrough—which in any case is beyond our means—is unnecessary. Within our reach there are objectives for the retention of which the French General Staff would be compelled to throw in every man they have. If they do so the forces of France will bleed to death. — Falkenhayn The German strategy in 1916 was to inflict mass casualties on the French, a goal achieved against the Russians from 1914 to 1915, to weaken the French Army to the point of collapse. The French Army had to be drawn into circumstances from which it could not escape, for reasons of strategy and prestige.