How to Reply to a Foreign Friend Who Wants to Learn English

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Learn how to reply to a foreign friend who wants to learn English.
  • Understand the sentence structure in Japanese and learn the order of words.
  • Discover the usage of comma and period in Japanese.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文での回答希望:)

外国人の友達に日本語でメールを送りました。 私はアメリカに来たばかりだから 英語を勉強しています。私に英語を教えてくれませんか? 英語を勉強しているので、中国語を勉強できる状態ではありません。 その後 返事が来たのですが どう返せばいいのかわかりません。なるべく英文でお願いします。 1.How do you know you have to use 私"は", also how about the 英語"を", 私"に"? 2.What is the order in a sentence in Japanese? For example, in English, the order in a sentence is "S+V+O", how about in Japanese? 3.Doesn't Japanese have to use comma? How about period?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.1

一応自分なりに下記のような説明にしてみましたが、相手の方が日本語の文法についてさらに聞いてくる可能性もありますね。Japanese grammar, Japanese language and usageなどのキーワードで、わかりやすい文法のサイトなどを紹介して差し上げるのもひとつの方法かと思います。 1.How do you know you have to use 私"は", also how about the 英語"を", 私"に"? 答え: “は”(wa)is a particle and a subject maker. We use 私“は”whenever it means “as for me”. “を”(wo)and“に”(ni) are also particles. I use “を”to show the object. ”に”has many usages as follows: a. as the propositional word of nouns of "time" b. as the propositional word of nouns of "place" c. to show the result of the change d. to designate the purpose e. to designate the object f. to show the counterpart of "passive forms" or "causative forms" 内容:「は」は不変化詞で主語を指すものです。「私は」を使うということは、「私の場合は」を意味します。「を」も「に」も不変化詞です。「を」は目的語をさす時に使います。「に」は次のように沢山の使い方があります。 a 時間を示す単語の前置詞として b 場所を示す単語の前置詞として c 何か変化の結果を示すため d 理由を指定するため e 目的語を指定するため f 受動形や使役形の一部を示すため 2.What is the order in a sentence in Japanese? For example, in English, the order in a sentence is "S+V+O", how about in Japanese? 答え: The Japanese basic sentence order is S+O+V. Unlike English, the verb comes at the end of the sentence in general. 内容:日本語の基本形は主語+目的語+動詞です。英語と違って動詞は普通、文の最後に来ます。 3.Doesn't Japanese have to use comma? How about period? 答え: We use comma in many contexts, but there is no strict rule of comma usage in Japanese. I use comma (a) after sentences conjointed by a word like ”でも”(but)or ”しかし”(however, on the other side and so on..), (b) when a particle is omitted, and (c)in longer relative clauses. Japanese period is a small circle, different in shape from English equivalent. 内容:コンマは沢山の文脈でつかいますが、日本語には厳格なルールがある訳ではありません。私はコンマを(a)「でも」とか「しかし」で始まる文の前で (b)目的語が省略される時、(c)長い関係詞節の中、で使います。日本語のピリオドは小さな丸で、英語のピリオドと意味は同じでも形が違います。

denpajin
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!! おかげさまで彼に返信することができました.

関連するQ&A

• この英文についておしえてください 3題

1.その本を入れて運ぶ箱がない I have no box to carry the books in. はなぜ最後にinがあるのか。 2.英語と日本語では、主語の表現のされ方に言語的な違いがある。 There is a linguistic difference in how subjects can be expressed in English and Japanese. のhowの前にinがある理由がわかりません。 3.その本を読んでしまったら、元の場所に返しておいてください。 Put the book back to where it was when you're through with it. whereの前にthe placeが省略されているのはわかるのですが、whereの後のit wasがよくわかりません。 一問でもいいので、解説をお願いします。

• 英語の疑問を英語で質問します。

英語の達人の方に、overという前置詞について英語で質問です。 I found a sentence in an English workbook printed in Japan. " A plane is flying over the sky." How do you interpret this "over" in this sentence? If this "over" means "above", the plane is in the space and then the plane can't fly unless it is an artificial satellite or an flying saucer. If it means " across", you can very hardly see the plane because the plane is about to go to the opposite side of the horizon. Do you think the use of "over" in this sentence is appropriate? なかなか、感覚的なものは外国人には難しいですからね。

• 英文で分からないことがあります

間違った英文があったら添削お願いします。 この前、友達とフランス料理店に行きました。魚料理がとても美味しかったです。 My friend and I went to French restaurant last time. Fish dish was very delicious! 貴女は、私の町に行ってみたいのですか。とても嬉しいです。私の町を案内しましょう。(日曜日だったら仕事が休みです。)そしてお好み焼きを一緒に食べましょう。 You’d like to go to my town.? I’m very happy! I show you my town. ( I have no work Sunday) We will eat Okonomiyaki! 貴女は、独学で日本語を勉強しているので、凄いです。いつから日本語を勉強していますか?それと貴女は、漢字がとても上手ですね。 You studyJapanses by yourself? It is wonderful! How long have you been studing Japanses? You write in a good Kangi! 日本の面白い習慣について書きましょう。日本では、バスや電車の中で沢山の乗客が寝ています。私は、仕事へ行くのにバスを使用します。そこで寝るのは、とてもリラックスできます!その習慣は、外国にはないと思います。しばしば外国人は、それについて驚いています。貴女は、どう思いますか?もしフランスの面白い習慣があったら教えてください。 I’ll tell you about interesting custom. In Japan, a lot of passengers sleep bus and train. I get on a bus(I go to work). I can do relax! Maybe I think that its custum don’t have foreign country. Foreigner people be surprised its custom so often. How is about it? Could you tell me about interesting custom in France?

• overのイメージ

英語の前置詞の overとは どんなイメージ何でしょうか? 中学生の姪の英語のプリントから こんな英文を見つけました。 " A plane is flying over the sky." How do you interpret this "over" in this sentence? If this "over" means "above", the plane is in the space and then the plane can't fly unless it is an artificial satellite or an flying saucer. If it means " across", you can very hardly see the plane because the plane is about to go to the opposite side of the horizon. Do you think the use of "over" in this sentence is appropriate? 私的には ここで overを使うと、ICBMのようなイメージなんですが、ネーティブだったら、どういう解釈をすると思いますか?

• 日本語学習中の外国人宛の手紙の添削をお願い致します

こんにちは。お世話になります。手紙の添削をお願い致します。内容は、日本語を習いたい(英語が多少できる)外国の方に宛てた日本語と英語の手紙です。どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。 ●さん Hi ●、Thank you for your message. ハ~イ、●さん、メッセージありがとうございます。 I'm glad that you said, ”Your English is very good!” あなたが「英語が上手です!」と言ってくれたので、私は嬉しいです。 >The Japanese language is fun to study. >日本語が楽しい勉強中です。 (えとね。。。文は正しいですか? ^^;) =「日本語を楽しく勉強中です。」is better. =「日本語を楽しく勉強中です。」の方がいいですね。 We write ”Well/Let me see” is え~と、え~とね、え~っと、え~っとね. 「えとね。。。」は、え~と、え~とね、え~っと、え~っとね、と書きます。 However, I think we mainly use these words for speaking. でも主に、これらの言葉はスピーキングで使うと思います。 I have a question. 質問があります。 How do you usually study Japanese? あなたは、どのように日本語の勉強をしていますか? If you write your sentences in English and Japanese, I will be able to correct your Japanese. もし文章を英語と日本語で書いてくれたら、あなたの日本語を訂正できますよ。 I think reading English and Japanese sentences is easier for me to understand what you want to say. 私にとって、英語と日本語の同じ意味の文章を読む事は、あなたがどう伝えたいかを理解しやすいと思います。 Bye for now. それでは。(^^ゞ

• 初歩的な英文添削

初歩的な英文なのですが、正しいか自信がありません。 あっているでしょうか。英文添削をおねがいしたいと思います。 もっと良い言い方があったら教えてください。 あなたは、日本のどこかにもう、行きましたか?  Have you been somewhere in Japan yet? Where have you been in Japan? や、Where have you visited in Japan? これの直訳は「日本のどこに行ったことがありますか?」なので「あなたは、日本のどこかにもう、行きましたか? 」とは違うと思いました。 英語は○○(国名)で公用語ですか? Is English an official language in ○○? 研修で日本に来る事が決まる前から,日本語を習っていたのですか?  Were you studying Japanese before you knew you were going to go to Japan? よろしくおねがいいたします。

• 英文レターの添削を宜しくお願い致します。

>Hello! How are you today? (^_^) ハロ! 今日はお元気ですか? Hello! How are you today? I'm doing great.(^^)v ハロー! お元気ですか? 私は素晴らしいです。 We translate "I see!" into "Naruhodo!" other than "Aa, sou." "I see!" は、「ああ、そう!」の他に、「なるほど!」と訳しますよ。 (※~の他には、other than でいいでしょうか? aside fromも使えますか?) I see! You listen to the audio lessons everyday to study Japanese. なるほど! 日本語を勉強する為にオーディオを聞いてるのですね。 Keep studying everyday is very good! 毎日継続して勉強する事はとても良いですね! >How does ●-san usually study English? ●さんは、 どのように英語の勉強をしていますか? I have English online lessons weekday. 私は平日にオンラインの英語レッスンを受けています。 >What did you do today? 今日なにをしたか?(今日、何をしましたか?is better.) I cleaned my room today. My parents is coming this weekend so I'm busy. 今日、私は部屋を掃除しました。両親が週末に来るので忙しいです。 >What do you like to do? 何が好きしたいか? (何をするのが好きですか?is better.) I like watching TV, listening to music, cooking, and studying English. What about you? 私は、テレビを見たり、音楽を聴いたり、お料理をしたり、それから英語の勉強をする事が好きです。あなたは? I like your wearing clothes. They looks good on you! You are so kawaii! あなたが着ている服が好きです。似合ってますね!とてもかわいいですね。 Where did you buy them? Are there any favorite clothes shops? どこで買いましたか? お気に入りの洋服屋さんはありますか? See you later! Have a nice weekend! じゃ、また!良い週末を! <m(_'_)m>助かります。どうも有難うございました。

• この英文があっているか見てください。

小学生レベルの英語ですが、添削お願いします。 イギリス人の女性と会話したい内容です。 (1)日本では働く女性はOLと呼ばれています。 OLとはオフィスレディーのことです。 a working women are called OL in Japan. OL is Office Lady. (2)あなたはとても良く日本のことを知っている。 とても初めて日本に来たとは思えない。 you know well about Japan. I can't believe that you have been in Japan at first time. (3)この名前は○○です。 it's name is ○○ (4)今日は今まで何をしていましたか? どこへ行っていましたか? what have you done today? where have you gone today? (5)これは、日本語で○○と呼ばれています。 it is called ○○ in Japan たくさんですみません。宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英文添削希望

初めての質問投稿です。今後ともよろしくお願い致します。 私は現在中3で、明日英語でスピーチしなければいけないのですが、 これで大丈夫でしょうか?宜しければどなたか英語の得意な方、 英文を添削していただけると嬉しいです。 I will tell you about my hobby. I love foreign language. I'm studying Korean recently. first I could only say "アニョハセヨ". But I became to able to speak a little now. Korean language resembles Japanese. They're grammar of the same. It's so very interesting. I have never been to Korea. So I want to go to Korea some time, and meet many nice people, and I want to see many beautiful places. So, I'm going to study Korean hard. Thank you for your listening. "私は自分のことについて話します。 私は外国語に興味を持っています。 なので最近、韓国語を勉強しています。 最初は”アニョハセヨ”だけしか言うことが出来ませんでしたが、 今では少し話せるようになりました。 韓国語は日本語と似ています。韓国語と日本語は文法も同じです。 なのでとても面白いです。 私は韓国に一度も行ったことがありません。 だから私はいつか韓国に行ってみたいです。 そして沢山の素敵な人々や、沢山の美しい場所を見たいです。 だから私は一生懸命韓国語を勉強をするつもりです。 聴いてくださってありがとうございました。"

• 英文を日本語に訳してください

In email you don`t have the benefit of body language. All you have are words, so it`s important to learn how to use only your words very carefully to create your own email body language. When you learn this, you will be making a real connection - and that`s what good customer care is all about.

専門家に質問してみよう