• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 1.referring to shakespeare's phrases,he justified his opinion well. 2.all that is required is that you fill in the registration card.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

1.シェイクスピアの文言を引用して、彼は自分の意見を正当化した。 2. あなたがしなけれなならないことは、登録証に記入することです。

関連するQ&A

• 文の構造と和訳がわかりません・・・

文の構造と和訳がわからなく困っています・・ That may be too bad;what is worse,however,is for us to pretend we like what we cannnot. I would rather hear a man say,゛I like George Bernard Shaw better than Shakespeare,゛if he means that honestly,than hear him praise Shakespeare with lips but not his heart. howeverの後ろのisの主語やwhatの品詞などわからなくて和訳も出来ません。文が挿入されてたり上手くいきません。どうか詳しく教えて下さい。本当におねがいします!

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英文の和訳をお願いします。 He e‌-‌mails me the research from time to time, and I sift through it. One message was titled, “Will prob be around for high school graduation.” I took a beat before realizing that he was referring to the high school graduation of his first grandchild, to the fear that his own life will intersect with this little person’s only briefly, to all that we wish we could ignore. よろしくお願いします。

• 比較の和訳教えてください

比較の和訳教えてください 1 He is no more sensible than you. 2 You are not less diligent than your brother. 3 Tomatoes as well as potatoes grow here. 4 Tomatoes grow here as well as potatoes. 5 I like him all the better for his human weakness. 6 I can't stand this any longer. 7 There is no more milk in the glass. 8 He earns not more than 2000 yen. 9 This problem is not less difficult than that one. よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳の課題が出ました。 自分で訳してみたのですが、日本語的に意味が解らないような、変な文章になってしまいました。 詳しい方、教えてください。 1・Happiness is not like a large and beautiful gem, so uncommon and rare that all search for it is vain, all efforts to obtain it hopeless; but it consists of smaller and commoner gems, grouped and set together, forming a pleasing and graceful whole. 2・A university professor I know gave up his job because it was keeping him away from his garden too much. He now supports him self and his wife doing occasional translation jobs for less money than his old salary. However, he has all the time he needs for gardening. It is quite amazing just how much the British enjoy gardening. For a man to admit that he takes no interest in gardening is like confessing that he beats his wife. 長文申し訳ありません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いします。

Satanic surfersのArmless skaterという曲の歌詞です。 和訳できる方教えていただきたいです。 よろしくお願いします。 I have a friend who's only joy in life is to skate, surf and flog his log that is all he wants to do and I think that's really great but then one day he had an accident they had to amputate his arms guess if he was sad that day he can't surf, he can't skate and he sure can't masturbate no more

• 和訳と訳し方を教えてください

It’s not so much the frequency of his drinking as it is his behavior once he gets drunk that troubles you, http://www.slate.com/articles/life/dear_prudence/2016/10/dear_prudence_my_parents_give_all_their_money_to_charities_i_loathe.html?via=rubric_recirc_recent 和訳と訳し方を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えてください

英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えていただきたいです よろしくお願いします!! 12Therefore everyone-Dr Adenauer, the Russians, the Americans, the French and ourselves-feel in our hearts that a divided Germany is safer for the time being. 13But none of us dare to say this so openly because of the effect upon German public opinion. 14Therefore we all publicly support a united Germany, both on his own terms. 23Adenauer wanted to avoid a failure of the negotiations at all cost. 24For this reason he was reserved in his attitude towards the June events in the GDR(he also didn’t want to give the USSR any cause to direct accusations at the West.) 25Above and beyond that, uncertainty about the consequences of a possible intervention was too great.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

My friend “Sophie” is worried about the vibes our other friend “Steve” has been giving her. We’re almost out of high school, and Steve has not been very subtle in his crush on Sophie. He’s not the sharpest knife, but he usually means well. Steve has not been very subtle in his crush on Sophie. He’s not the sharpest knife, but he usually means well. の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 1、that he grew up in japan was quite well-known. 2、a massive amount of smoke rose from the mountain. 3、one of the symptoms of a cold is a cough.

• 和訳お願いします!高校の課題です。

Even if he is well past retirement age , it is not safe to take note of his advanced age unless he himself mentions it first, something that many elderly people avoid doing. 特にsomething が何を指しているのかがわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。