Armless Skaterの歌詞―Satanic Surfersの心を揺さぶるメッセージ

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Satanic Surfersの『Armless Skater』は、スケートボードとサーフィン、そして妄想に明け暮れる友人のストーリーを描いた曲です。
  • しかし、彼が事故に遭い両腕を切断しなければならなかったとき、彼の人生は一変しました。
  • 彼はもはやサーフィンもスケートボードもできず、自慰行為もできなくなってしまいました。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

歌詞の和訳をお願いします。

Satanic surfersのArmless skaterという曲の歌詞です。 和訳できる方教えていただきたいです。 よろしくお願いします。 I have a friend who's only joy in life is to skate, surf and flog his log that is all he wants to do and I think that's really great but then one day he had an accident they had to amputate his arms guess if he was sad that day he can't surf, he can't skate and he sure can't masturbate no more

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bran111
  • ベストアンサー率49% (512/1037)
回答No.1

私には一人の友達がいて、彼の人生における楽しみはスケート、サーフィン、マスターベーションだけ、これだけが彼のやりたいことだった。私はほんとにそれは素晴らしいと思ったが、ある日彼は事故にあって、両手を切断しなければならなくなった。彼はその日からサーフィンもスケートもそして金輪際マスターベーションもできなくなってしまった。私はとても可愛そうだと思った。

Emmy0320
質問者

お礼

早速の回答ありがとうございます! そういう内容だったんですね。助かりました、ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 1.He said to me , "I have not heard anything about this news." =He told me that he had not heard anything acout that news. 2.He said to me ,"I fell asleep during the lesson today."="He told me that he had fallen asleep during the lesson that day. 3.Arnold Schwarzenegger told a Toronto newspaper that his Catholic faith does not impact his decisions as governor of California.

• 和訳お願いします

和訳をお願いします He had found it lying in the street,and as he looked at me over the top of his glasses,he said,“Maybe now you'll learn not to be careless and lose things.” I 'm a grown woman now,and I still lose things. I'm still careless. But what my father taught me that day was not a lesson of responsibility. I learned not to believe his laughter.Because even his laughter hurt.

• 英語の和訳

この英文の和訳教えてください(>_<) ↓ ↓ Many years passed and the young man was very successful in business. He realized his father was very old,and thought perhaps he should go to see him. He had not seen him since that graduation day. Before he could make arrangements,hereceived a telegram telling him his father had passed away,and willed all of his possessions to his son. He needed to come home immediately and take care of things. When he arrived at his father's house,sudden sadness and regret filled his heart. He began to search through his father's important papers and saw the still new Bible,just as he had left it years ago. With tears,he opened the Bible and began to turn the pages. And as he did, a car key dropped from the back of the Bible. It had a tag with the dealer's name,the same dealer who had the sports car he had desired. On the tag were the date of his graduation and the words PAID IN FULL.

• 和訳お願いします

He could have borne to live an ordinary life, but not to be forgotten in the grave. His great desire had changed to hope. and hope had at last become a certainty that, althought he now journeyed unnoticed, a glory would shine on his pathway-though not, perhaps,while he was travelling it.but the day would come when people would realize that a gifted one had passed through this life with none to recognize him.

• 和訳お願いします

Maxim didn't run to New York and give his opinion to a newspaper,but went to his laboratory and began trying to make a lamp after Edison's ideas.He had no success,however,and after a few weeks sent to Menlo Park an emissary who got in touch with Boehm.It was also said that the agent approached another of our men.The deportment of Boehm changed perceptibly and soon begame suspicious. Hw was changing his allegiance to that of Maxim.In fact,he soon departed Menlo Park and entered that electrician's employ.This as far I am aware was the only defection that ever occured at our laboratory in those early days.In a few months Boehm managed to place the Maxim laboratory incondition so that it was able to produce some incandescent lamps that had their light-giving element made of paper.While at Menlo Park Boehm had had the oppotunity of watching all the various processes by which Edison made a practical lamp,and that acquired knowledge he imparted to Maxim.With the compensation he received,he was enabled to return to Germany and study.After receiving the degree of Ph.D. from the University of Freiburg in 1886,he returned to America.

• 和訳をお願いします。

Joe was not a good student. He tried hard, but he was not clever enough to understand everything that he was supposed to learn. In fact, whenever Joe had examinations in the past, he had become so nervous that he could not even remember the little he had learned in class. He would sit there, holding his pen tight and scratching his head while other students were busily writing their answers.  Then the time came for the final examination, and Joe spent sleepless nights trying to remember everything he had been taught that year, so that when he went into the examination hall, he was tired and unhappy.  The examination papers were handed out, and Joe looked quickly at his copy. The first question was as difficult as he had feared. He read it through several times, and then slowly began to write, but nothing seemed to come easily. Soon he began to sweat, and the drops fell on the paper.  To try to gain the teacher's sympathy, he drew rings round the drops with his pen and wrote 'MY SWEAT' under them.  The examination finished, and Joe met his friends in the entrance to the hall. They had found the examination easy, they said. "Of course they would!" Joe thought bitterly.  A few weeks later the students' examination papers were returned to them with their grades. Joe's friends had all passed, but Joe's grade was 'E', which meant that he had failed.  Then, when he looked at his paper more carefully, he saw that there were some more marks of water on it, and under them the teacher had written 'MY TEARS.' 長いですが、よろしくお願い致します。

• 和訳お願いします!

Barkley believes that what he does in his private life is his own business and should not be important to anyone else. I do not think it's your decision to make. お願いします(>_<)

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I think to myself that maybe this is his favorite machine in the gym, so that is why he has come right to it.

• 和訳お願いします。

Many things came to pass,and it was only Edison who could and had to ferret them out.It seemed that destiny hinted to him that he now had his system working on which he had labored some years,but it would have to pass through the infant period during which so many changes take place.   Edison was everywhere,for his occupations were multifarious;and all looked to him for advice when anything went wrong.The memorable day when the Pearl Street Central Station was started in regular operation happened to be September 4,1882.On that day John W.Lieb,the electrician of the station,was deputized by Edison to close the main switch,thereby permitting the current to flow into the underground conductors,and thus to start the regular operation of this novel enterprise.This act required that Lieb stand on his tiptoes,and finding that the catch of the switch didn't work properly,he had to hang on to its handle untill William D.MacQuesten,Lieb's assistant at the time,brought a bench and pushed the catch into the pawl that locked and held it.

• 和訳お願いします。

As their dinner goes on, my father tells of his plans for the future, and mother shows with expressive face how interested she is, and how impressed. My father becomes exultant, lifted up by the waltz that is being played, and his own future begins to intoxicate him. My father tells my mother that he is going to expand his business, for there is a great deal of money to be made. He wants to settle down. After all, he is twenty-nine, he has lived by himself since his thirteenth year, he is making more and more money, and he is envious of his friends when he visits them in the security of their homes, surrounded, it seems, by the calm domestic pleasures, and by delightful children, and then as the waltz reaches the moment when the dancers all swing madly,then, then with awful daring, then he asks my mother to marry him, although awlnvardly enough and puzzled as to how he had arrived at the question, and she, to make the whole business worse, begins to cry, and my father looks nervously about, not knowing at all what to do now, and my mother says, "It's all I've wanted from the first moment I saw you," sobbing, and he fin& all of this very difficult, scarcely to his taste, scarcely as he thought it would be, on his long walks over Brooklyn Bridge in the revery of a fine cigar, and it was then, at that point, that I stood up in the theatre and shouted: "Don't do it! It's not too late to change your minds, both of you. Nothing good will come of it, only remorse, hatred, scandal, and two children whose characters are monstrous." The whole audience turned to look at me, annoyed, the usher came hurrying down the aisle flashing his searchlight, and the old lad next to me tugged me down into my seat, saying: "Be quiet. You'll be put ou4 and you paid thirty-five cents'to come in." And so I shut my eyes becausex could not bear to see what was happening. I sat there quietly.