• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします 1.He only listens to what please him. 2.The man and his horse that fell into the river were drowned. よろしくお願いします

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。彼は、彼を喜ばせる事だけに耳を傾ける。 2。川に落ちた彼と彼の馬は溺れ死んだ。

grthrh5j
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

2.その男と川に落ちた彼の馬は死にました。

grthrh5j
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳を教えてください。お願いします!!

和訳を教えてください。 1.Who that has pride can do such a thing? 2.He only listens to what pleases him. いろいろと調べたのですが、わからなくなってしまって・・・・・ よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をよろしくお願いします! The voyage was hard. He had many windless days when his boat did not move at all. Sometimes he fell ill and was filled with worries. He was all alone on the ocean. There was no one to tell him what to do. But he got over the difficulties and, 94 days later, he arrived in San Francisco.

• 英文和訳で困っております

今、課題の英文和訳をしているのですが、一箇所和訳出来ず困っております。 以下がその一文です。 He not only raced to the car,heleaped into the hood and put his nose on the windshield,looking directly into my eyes. これはどのように役でばよろしいでしょうか?

• すぐに和訳お願い致します!!!

The next day the workmen came to put everything tidy. "This is evidently a deputation," said the Rocket; " I will receive them with becoming dignity;" so he put his nose in the air, and began to frown severely as if he were thinking about some very important subject. But they took no notice of him at all till they were just going away. Then one of them caught sight of him. "Hallo!" he cried, " what a bad rocket!" and he threw him over the wall into the ditch. "BAD ROCKET? BAD ROCKET?" he said, as he whirled through the air; " impossible ! GRAND ROCKET, that is what the man said. BAD and GRAND sound very much the same, indeed they often are the same ;" and he fell into the mud. "It is not comfortable here," he remarked, "but no doubt it is some fashionable watering-place, and they have sent me away to recruit my health. My nerves are certainly very much shattered, and I require rest." Then a little Frog, with bright jewelled eyes, and a green mottled coat, swam up to him.

• 和訳

これの和訳お願いしますO(><;)(;><)O ↓ ↓ A young man was getting ready to graduate from college. For many months he had admired a beautiful sports car in a dealer's showroom,knowing his father could well afford it. As graduation day approached the young man waited for signs that his father had bought the car. Finally,on the morning of his graduation,his father called him into his private study. His father told him how proud he was to have such a fine son,and told him how much he loved him. He handed his son a beautifully wrapped gift box. Curious,but somewhat disappointed,the young man opened the box and found a lovely,leather-bound Bible,with theyouog man'sname embossed in gold. Angry,he raised his voice to his father and said,“With all your money,you give me a Bible?” and stormed out of house,leaving the Bible.

• 和訳してくださいm(_ _)m

Suddenly, Marvin felt a strong pull on his left arm. It was Max! He had jumped into the cold water and was firmly holding his exhausted master. Then he pulled him nearly twenty feet toward the dock. Marvin tried hard to catch the side of the dock. He could see that the dog, too, was already exhausted from his rescue efforts. Somehow Marvin managed to push Max onto the dock. But Marvin's legs were badly injured and he couldn't movethem. He tried hard to climb onto the dock by himself, but because of the cold water and the pain in his injured legs, he began to black out, and his grip on the dock became loose. Suddenly, the sight of his late dinner and the Christmas cards in the warm dining room appeared in his mind. He fell back into the water and again went under.

• 和訳

The Leales were very worried about Soseki’s mental problems. They recommended him to try bike-riding,a popular hobby in Britain at the time. Soseki followed their advice and began bike-riding. His cycling trips through the parks let him get back in touch with the world around him. This may have helped his mental condition. He even wrote about his poor cycling skills in a comical essay,”A Bike-riding Journal.” Thanks to the kindness of the people around him,Soseki recovered. In October 1902,he took a trip to Scotland for a week. It was his only sightseeing trip while in Britain,and he had a wonderful time. He finally felt some joy come back to his life. In December of that year,with 400 books he had bought,he left for Japan,returning in late January 1903. In one essay Soseki wrote: “My two years in London were the most unhappy two years of my life.” Soseki suffered a lot,but out of his suffering he learned many precious things that were later reflected in his writing. 以下の質問に英語で答えなさい。 1, Why did he start bike-riding? 2, When and where did he go sightseeing in Britain? 3, As he himself wrote,do you think his two years in London meant nothing to him? 和訳と問題をお願いします。

• 文の構造と和訳がわかりません・・・

文の構造と和訳がわからなく困っています・・ That may be too bad;what is worse,however,is for us to pretend we like what we cannnot. I would rather hear a man say,゛I like George Bernard Shaw better than Shakespeare,゛if he means that honestly,than hear him praise Shakespeare with lips but not his heart. howeverの後ろのisの主語やwhatの品詞などわからなくて和訳も出来ません。文が挿入されてたり上手くいきません。どうか詳しく教えて下さい。本当におねがいします!

• 和訳していただけませんか?

次の英文を和訳していただけませんか? 1、He had not experienced that which all fiction taught him was the most important thing in life. 2、Hobbes, one of the greatest English philosophers, used to sing songs every night in his old age when all were gone and nobody could hear him, for his health, which he believe would make him live two or three years longer. よろしくお願い致します。

• 和訳をお願いします;

My Dad - on the other hand - puts everything he's got into what he does. 一方で(私の)父は...から先がよくわからないので、和訳をお願いします!