ブルース・リーの言葉について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ブルース・リーは「水のように型がなく、臨機応変に対応するように練習するのだ。それが秘訣なのだ。スナップを利かせて打つのだ。天の元に人類皆兄弟なのだ。」と言っています。
  • ブルース・リーの言葉は、水のように柔軟に対応し、練習を重ねて腕を上げることが重要だということを伝えています。また、スナップを利かせて打つことも大事だと言っています。
  • ブルース・リーの言葉は、人類全員が同じ家族であるというメッセージも含んでいます。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

ブルース・リーは何と言っているのですか?

What is Blues Lee saying? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYCXei7LexE It is like a thing(finger?) a point to the move. Don't concentrate on the finger (all?) you miss (all?) that heavenly growly. (Empty?) your mind.(Performless?),shapeless,like water. Water can flow ...all (*?) can crush, Be water my friend. :Runnning water ever (bow?) statets. So you had just give on flowly... You have to training.You have to (give your needs?) practice.(Setles one? ) is (straight?). When you want to move,(and?)moving. And you (cana?) put form into in snap...snap... Become one it's are... every par... You bed train every power double you call.(Have you call?) put hot ,into it,snap...snap... (**tray?) become one be that.Every power... Under the sky,under the heaven,it will an one family. To our (bee?) be styles.Styles sepalate (men?). It is process of continue grow. 以上は全て空耳です。デタラメです。適当な単語が分からない場合はカッコ?としました。 出来たら何と言っているのか教えて頂きたいです。 意味は、おおむね、 「水のように型がなく、臨機応変に対応するように練習するのだ。それが秘訣なのだ。スナップを利かせて打つのだ。天の元に人類皆兄弟なのだ。」 そんなことを言っているのでしょうか?

noname#177461
noname#177461
  • 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.3

Runnning water never grow stale. 「流れる水は、決して古くならない」(前回の stay よりもこちらが正しいと思います)     So you had just keep on flowing... 「だから流れ続けるんだ」     You have to train.     「あなたは鍛えなければならない」     You have to keep your reflexes, so that when you want it, it is there. 「反射(運動能力)をいつも準備しておけ、要る時にすぐそこにあるように。    When you want to move, you're moving.     「動きたい時に、動くのだ」     I mean you gotta snap...snap...     「というのは(指を鳴らすように=電光石火の速さで)動かなければなない」    Become one with her 「彼女と一体になれ」(彼女は、身体の部分を指し「身体一如」みたいな事と思います。ここのところ間違いがあるかもしれません)    You have to train every part of your body. 「 あなたは、身体のあらゆる部分を鍛えなくてはならない」     call.(Have you call?) put hot ,into it,snap...snap... (**tray?) become one be that.Every power... (ここのところ身体のあらゆる部分を鍛えて、すぐ使えるようにしろ、と言う意味ですが、繰り返しと音楽が重なってよく分かりません)     Under the sky, under the heaven, everyone is it one family.     「空のもと、天の下では、誰もが一つの家族だ」 Do not believe in styles.     「スタイルを信じるな」 Styles separate men.     「スタイルは人を引き離す」 It's a process of contining growth.    「(大切なのは)成長を続け a process of continuing emptying your mind.     あなたの心を空にし続ける事だ」       ちょっと時間がないので聞き直せませんが大体こんな意味だと思います。

noname#177461
質問者

お礼

Thank you very much for your answer. I have deep emotion.

その他の回答 (3)

• SPS700
回答No.4

#2です。補足です。 いま下記を見て、ご質問のもとはここにもあるようです。     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXUkdHDTKfo 1。 1:50   スタイルは、人をバラバラにする。 2。 4:28~   空のしたは、一家族。 3。5:32~   鍛錬が必要    これらには字幕がありませんが、ご質問の動画はこういったものを順序不同に綴り変え、音楽を入れ、重複を適宜取り入れたもののようです。

noname#177461
質問者

お礼

Thank you for your eagerness. But I foretell that I can't digest it because of too much for me.

• SPS700
回答No.2

It is like a finger pointing way to the moon.     「それは、月に差し伸べている指のようなものだ」     Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory.     「指に(注意を)集中してはいけない、でないとあの天の素晴らしさを見失う事になる」     Empty your mind.  Be formless, shapeless, like water. 「心を空にせよ。水のように形を無くし、無形になれ。」     Water can flow or it can crash. 「水は流れる、でなければぶっつかる」     Be water my friend.     「水であれ、我が友」     Runnning water never stays.     「流れる水は、留まる事は決してない」     So you had just give on flowly...     「だから流れ続けて行くのだ」     今人が来たのでさしあたりここまで

noname#177461
質問者

お礼

(感動です、続き待っています。) I have been moved.I will have waited for a long time.

• tanuki4u
  • ベストアンサー率33% (2764/8360)
回答No.1
noname#177461
質問者

お礼

Thank you very much for your answer.

関連するQ&A

• 冠詞の使い方と意味(ブルース・リー)

http://okwave.jp/qa/q8034402.html It is like a finger pointing way to the moon.     「それは、月に差し伸べている指のようなものだ」 aとtheの使い方について、辞書を読んでもいまいちピンと来ないので質問させて頂きます。 以下の文章は成り立つのでしょうか? 成り立つとして、それぞれ、どういう意味になりますか? It is like finger pointing a way to the moon. It is like the finger pointing the way to the moon. It is like a finger pointing a way to the moon.

• ブルース・リーの言葉について2

http://okwave.jp/qa/q8034402.html Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory.     「指に(注意を)集中してはいけない、でないとあの天の素晴らしさを見失う事になる」 聞くところによると、1文の中に動詞が2つ入ってはいけないそうなのですが、間にorが入ると、続く文章はそれまでの構造を無視して、独立した文を持ってきても良いのでしょうか? では、以下の文章は成り立つでしょうか? You have to study very hard or you must be a begger like me.

• ブルース・リーの言葉について

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qYCXei7LexE >It is like a finger pointing way to the moon.     「それは、月に差し伸べている指のようなものだ」 聞くところによると、動詞が一文の中に2つ以上入ってはいけないということのようですが、この文は明らかにisの後にpointingという動詞が来ています。これはどういうことでしょうか?

• ブルース・リーの言葉について3

http://okwave.jp/qa/q8034402.html Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory.     「指に(注意を)集中してはいけない、でないとあの天の素晴らしさを見失う事になる」 that heavenly glory[形容詞+名詞](天国的な素晴らしさ【栄誉?】)は that heaven's glory[名詞+名詞](天国の素晴らしさ【栄誉?】)でも成り立つ。 合っていますか? 後もう一つついでに訊きたいのですが、 on the fingerは、 to the fingerなど、他の前置詞では駄目なのですか?

• 英語についてアドバイスお願いします。

Itの用法について2点アドバイスしてください。 1、Have you ever seen a koala? の答え方として、 Yes,I have seen ( ) in Australia. の( )内なのですが、itかoneで悩んでいます。 前に出たものと同じものをさしていると思うので「it」かと考えているのですが、合っていますでしょうか? 2、She seems to be clever. をItから始めるように書き換えるという問題なのですが、 It seems that she is(be) clever. で合っていますでしょうか? 自分でやってみたのですが、どうも自信がなくて。 アドバイスよろしくお願いします。

• 禅の言葉と思われる英文の出典(日本語)について質問です。

禅の言葉と思われる英文の出典(日本語)について質問です。“There is nothing to seek and nothing to find. You. are already enlightened, and all the words in the. world won’t give you what you already have. The. wise seeker, therefore, is concerned with one thing only : to become aware of what he already is, of the true self within."この文章でググるとhttp://www.wellnessgoods.com/aboutus.aspにたどり着き、どうやらZenの言葉のようなのです。日本語の正確な文章がわかる方、どうぞお助けください。よろしくお願いいたします。

• Green Card 抽選プログラムからメール?4月11日USAFIS(helpdesk@usafis.org)からこんなメールが届きました。

You have been selected for USAFIS new program Guaranteed Registration don`t miss your chance to become American citizen Dear ×× ○○, USAFIS Organization, Office of Visa Application Processing,is calling you to use your right and get a legal Green Card to live and work in the United States of America. ○○ , We have noticed that you did not yet complete your application. You have a good chance to live and work in the USA with this program all you need to do is Click here and complete the payment information to be included inthe American Green Card Lottery - Year 2004. You should know that statistically one person out of every 70 applicants wins the American Green Card Lottery every year. This is not a dream Green Card Lottery (DV Program) Is The Official USA Congress Law 怪しいんですが、どうなんでしょうか?

• have it becomeの文構造

You must somehow be exposed to reading early enough in life to have it become a part of your daily routine. この文のbecomeは原形不定詞ですが、haveの使い方をどのように考えたら良いでしょうか。

• この英会話を訳してください!

Seth : We have my mom's ranger, we have a perfect alibi as i go to this comic book convention every year and we also have my entire life never doing anything wrong. Which completely allows my parents to give a false sense of trust. Ryan : And you want to give that all away for Summer in a wet t-shirt doing body shots. Seth : (pause) Sorry, i thought that was a rhetorical question. Yes, Ryan, yes. On the last weekend before school, one goes to Tijuana, it is tradition, it is a right of passage, and you know what else? What happens in Mexico, stays in Mexico.

• 翻訳お願いします。

Well all i can say to younow is you have all the information now with tracking number taro. Be patients for them to come in is all i have to say to you is: Be pateint.!.!!!!!!!!!!!! After you lasers come in to you iam sorry but i feel this whole thing was disrespectful. Espacially now with how you are acting with shipping being slow. So after you reive everything tht you paid for, I will no longer give you my service with making yiou heatsinks or buying lasers. You will quicly see how good i was to you taro when you have to buy from othert people and you dont get the same high quility stuff that i gave you. So for the final time you have all information now. BE PATIENT>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for your lasers to come in.