• ベストアンサー

至急(*_*;)英語翻訳

この人なんて言ってるんですか…? Yeah there good. Well are be happy to have like an acapella or stems of your track understand ? And I would use like little snips of your vocal not it just playing the whole time it sound good :) ?

noname#182108
noname#182108
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

いいですねぇ。あなたの曲をアカペラとかで曲想をなぞって楽しんでいます。あなたの歌声のような細かい切れ目を入れたいと思います。全曲を演奏したわけじやないですが、いいですね。 stem は、音符につける縦棒のことです。♪の黒丸の部分がないということは、音の長さや音程が正確でないということです。楽譜を見て、試しに演奏してみたという程度の演奏だけど、いい曲だと思うということです。 私は実際に聞いていませんので、「切れ目」がどのような歌い方のことを言っているのかが分かりません。

noname#182108
質問者

お礼

なるほど・・!すごいですね!口語でしょうか・・難しい英語ですねえ・・。 切れ目・・確かに・・。本当にありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

これは英語じゃありません。訳せません。

noname#182108
質問者

お礼

意味不明ですよね。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の問題の答えを教えてください。【大至急】

1.All students will go to school.(AllをEveryにして現在時制で書き直す) 2.All of them were absent from school.(AllをEachにして正しく書き直す) 3.He is good at playing the piano. =He ( ) a good ( ) 4.How many books does your library have? =how many books ( ) ( ) in your library? 5.Please close the door, Jim. =( ) ( ) close the door, Jim? 6.The news cannot be true. =The news ( ) ( ) false. 7.My little brother could not open the bottle. =My little brother ( ) ( ) to open the bottle. 8.You don't have to go there. =You ( ) not go there. 9.It snowed a lot last night. =We ( ) a lot of ( ) last night. 10.The woman made a bicycle trip alone. =The woman ( ) alone ( ) bicycle. 以上です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

Just three years ago and it seems like decades. What a sad day. Miss and think of you every day my friend. So many good adventures and so many good songs. Your memory is strong and you are always in all of our hearts.

• 下記、翻訳をお願いします。

下記、翻訳をお願いします。 ah well i was not sure what you wanted to say. maybe you meant "It feels a little like being in love...." or are you asking us what we think your description sounds like? if so: "Does it sound a little like being in love?"

• 英語の分かる方大至急お願いします!!

外国人の友人から来たメールの返事がよくわかりません。 yeah its cool over here! you would like it. 最初の文はそれはいいねこっちへおいでよ!的な感じかと思ったのですが。 訳お願いします。 また、Break a legは幸運を祈るという意味で良いのでしょうか?

• 英語に翻訳したいのですが・・・

私はあなたを助けたいと思っています。 私は日本人なのでそれを読むことが出来ます ですが私は英語が出来ないので助けられません ごめんなさい  は Since I am a Japanese, I can read it. I would like to help you. but I do not understand English. I'm sorry であっているでしょうか? 頑張って翻訳したのですが不安なので教えてください また、間違いなどがあった場合は訂正してもらえると助かります 日本語がおかしくてすみません

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

Hello, I would like to have the reference of the watch gshock electronic pr? feel to your home page, the third? th in from the left 英語のニュアンスが理解できません。 意味を教えてください。

• 英語

上下の文が同じ意味を表すように適語を入れよ 1:Who invented the telephone? ()whom()the telephone invented? 2:They were carrying theinjured player off the field. The injurd player()() carried off the field. 3:You must take good care of your health. Good care()()()of your health. 4:Nobody has ever spokento me like that before. I have()()spoken()like that. 5:Do it at once. ()it()done at once. お願いします

• 英語の翻訳をお願いしたいです

ドイツの会社で音楽で使用するドラムなどの音を販売している会社がありまして、そこで購入した音を使用し曲を作って、なんどかメールで曲を送付し聴いてもらったことがあります。 昨日、前に作った曲を音質をよくしてメールで送付したら長い文章が返ってきました。 もしお時間がありましたらぜひ翻訳をお願いしたいです。 よろしくお願いします。 I think the mix is not bad if you consider that you started making music not so long ago. The kick could be much more in the front also use parallel compression for this track. Hip Hop needs in your face kicks and basses. Low frequencies make you wanna dance in the club so the kick and bass transports all the energy of the song. There are also some bad frequencies at around 700 Hz to 1 kHz ( I can't locate exactly) and also some bad phasing which might also be the fault of the bad youtube converter. However don't be worried, mixing and Mastering are one of the most difficult parts in a usual music production chain. And it's also still a big challenge for me after 25 years of making music. And you do not want to listen to my first mixes because they really hurt :-) Also the mixing might not be that good, because I just made everything in a few hours. Usually It takes me more than 5 days to mix and master a song. So it could for example be 3db louder, that's for sure. Furthermore I just used your track from the youtube video which really has a very bad quality and it was kind of destroyed. When I gained or reduced some frequencies it got even worse. So I could not really get it to harmonize with the other instruments. Maybe you hear the difference when I removed your track at 2:00 To be honest it's very stupid to use mp3s or not to say youtube audio for mixng. It's kind of an unwritten law not to use mp3 or compressed audio material which makes sense of course. But no risk no fun :-) Anyway I hope you will like it. And BTW: You can use the track for whatever you like it's all yours. But if you should make money with it, it would be very kind if you contact me then.

• この英語を訳していただきたいです

Who knows, maybe it could be a really powerful shampoo that could be useful as a hair stretcher wwww Well, in my opinion, long hair does fit you well (^^) Plus I bet that your real hair does look great too, I wanna see it Yes! Nice to know that you're interested mostly to go here in Sao Paulo (^o^) I bet that you will really like Sao Paulo! There are several interesting points to visit, like Parque do Ibirapuera :3 Rio de Janeiro is a good city too, there are good points to visit too Specially the beaches! I heard once about Oita It looks like a cool city, it feels a bit more urbanized than I expected I hope someday I can go to Japan! More honestly, I want more to live there (^o^)

• 外国の方に翻訳を使ってチャット

I'd like to cover your original character... is there anyone you'd like me to draw? I want to draw your original character, not the one I commented on the other day! It may be a little strange because I use translation I'm sorry for everything とインスタの方にイラストの依頼をしているので私もかければと思いチャットを翻訳を使いしたら返信が来なくて…失礼に当たってしまったのかと、不安です、あまり長々話す方ではないのでタイミングが悪かったのでしょうか?、 心配でなりません、どなたか対応お願い致します。