YOUTUBEの動画で使われている曲についての質問

このQ&Aのポイント
  • YOUTUBEの動画で使われている曲について質問したら返事が返ってきました。
  • 曲は映画『ブラッド・ダイヤモンド』のサウンドトラックです。
  • また、私たちのバンドのYouTubeチャンネルページもぜひチェックしてほしいです。私たちは二人兄弟で、21歳と17歳(私が後者)で、自分たちでオリジナルのクリスチャン音楽を作って制作しています。興味があれば、検索バーに「fire and flame never let you go」と入力してみてください。気に入っていただければ嬉しいです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願いしたいいです。

YOUTUBEの動画で使われている曲に対して、何の曲か質問したら 返事が返ってきました。 It is a song from the movie "Blood Diamond." Also, only if you are interested, I hope you will be generous enough as to check out my band's youtube channel page. We are two brothers, 21 and 17 (I being the latter) who make and produce our own original christian music. If you are interested, simply put in "fire and flame never let you go" into the search bar. I hope you like it もしよろしければ翻訳をお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

こんな感じ。 映画「血のダイヤモンド」からの一曲なんだ。 それと,興味があったらでいいんだけどうちのバンドのYouTubeのチャンネルを覗いてくれたらうれしいかな。オレ達は二人兄弟(21歳と17歳でオレは17)。自分たちでオリジナルのクリスチャンミュージックを作ってプロデュースしてるんだ。興味があったらさ,検索バーに "fire and flame never let you go"って入れてくれるだけでいいんだ。気に入ってくれるといいんだけど。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳して下さい

Hello! I am Miss Nancy! how are you doing today,i hope that all is well with you and your faimly and other peoples, i hope that they are all fine in good condition of health, hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.I went through your profile and i read it and took intersest in it,if you don't mind i will like you to write to me on this my ID (nancy〇〇〇〇@yahoo.com) Hoping to hear from you soon, I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you. Lots of love Nancy! 突然来たmailです。どなたか翻訳お願いします

• 翻訳して下さい

Hello! I am Miss Nancy! how are you doing today,i hope that all is well with you and your faimly and other peoples, i hope that they are all fine in good condition of health, hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.I went through your profile and i read it and took intersest in it,if you don't mind i will like you to write to me on this my ID (nancy〇〇〇〇@yahoo.com) Hoping to hear from you soon, I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you. Lots of love Nancy! 突然来たmailです。どなたか翻訳お願いします

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします!

英語の翻訳をお願いします! 今英語を勉強中で、海外の人とメールのやりとりをしてるのですが、いただいた文の意味が理解できません。 以下を翻訳できる方お願いします。 --------------------------------------------- Now I go to sleep but I see your message so I want to answer you. I'm happy to have to do your meet =) I want to say to you "Have nice day and enjoy it even if it's a little hard" =) I send you my happyness and I hope who you become happy =) Latter I send you an other mail. --------------------------------------------- よろしくお願いします。

• この英文の翻訳お願いします!

日本語に翻訳お願いします。 You are one Beautiful girl, I reakon you are dayam Hot and very wait not extremely pretty. If you asked me out I would think about it and the answer will most likely be yes, but I would do anything for you and you know that

• 和訳、間違ってる所直してください

Still plan to visit 12gatsu, I wish it was sooner まだ12月に滞在する予定は、早ければって望んだけど (I wish の望みとIt wasの過去で早ければよかったという後悔になりますか?) ・・・・・・・・・・・ This means that YOU are interesting, but I'm sure you meant to say that you are INTERESTED in ENGLISH AND FINNISH. この意味というのはあなたはおもしろい、しかし、あなたが言う英語とフィンランド語を面白いという意味は私はわかっているよ。 So You should say "...but I am interested (in those languages). Hope that helped だからあなたはいわないといけない、しかしわたしは興味があるの(あれらの言語)助けたよ お願いします

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

I hope you are well. We have been informed that these red and grey mugs will not be arriving with us until March. Please let me know if you would like to keep this order on if you would prefer to cancel it for now and place a new order closer to when we have the stock available?

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

We are giving 10 fans the chance to attend our rehearsal on September 1st in Los Angeles, CA before we head out on our US tour! If you are interested, please send your name, contact number, and social media account links (Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/YouTube) If you are chosen, the full details will be provided to you. Please note, transportation will not be provided.

• 翻訳お願いいたします。

翻訳お願いいたします。 I know who they are, I just wanted to know if you knew them since you live in Japan. Which member do you know? Do you know who Jejung is? I wanted to ask for a little favor, I hope you can help me I wanted to know if you could please translate this for me please [Tohoshinki's image] Its about Tohoshinki. I really hope you can help me. Thank you

• 翻訳ソフトを使用せずに翻訳をお願い致します。

お手数をお掛けいたしますが、翻訳の程宜しくお願い致します。 I can't tell you if all the CDs you listed are in a Jewel Case. Not all are on stock so I can't check it and sometimes we are not getting the info if its a Jewel Case version, so we can just see the Version if we already got it.

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします‼

よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m Yeah don't worry I know tour busy and can't email quickly. I'm also the same. I am busy with my work sometimes but I will think if you even if I can't email right away. I will send you some of the pictures. Hope you like them. It was a fun night !! I want to do again.