• ベストアンサー

この文法の問題の答えは何になるでしょうか?

( )much as I hate to do it, I must stay home and finish the work. 1.As 2.So 3.Though 4.Too 分かる方お願いいたします><

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

昔だと Much as I hate to do it, それをとてもやりたくないけれども という 形容詞・副詞(あるいは無冠詞の名詞)as SV で「~だけれども」 (あるいは「~なので」) で習ったものですが, アメリカでは as ~ as SV の形になります。 ということで 1 As が正解。 本来,分詞構文の Being ~の省略で,文脈上というか慣用的に「~だけれども」

gerardway
質問者

お礼

返事遅くなり申し訳ありませんm(__)m! ご回答ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 英語の文法問題です。

so much to do very much to do such much to do too much to do って4択だったらどれが正解ですか?

• 文法問題を何問か

最近英語学習をやり直し始めたので分からないことだらけです。お助けください。 1. As soon as I finish putting away my laundry, I am gonna take a nap. でgonna以下が誤り名理由は、略式だからなのか。 2. My mom bought me a new stereo because I di really good on my exam. でreally goodが誤りな理由。 3. I enjoyed listening to the music while taking the train to work.で the music whileの部分が誤りな理由。 4. Of the two gymnasts, Sara is the most flexible. のthe mostは the moreにすればよいのですか。 5. It was a hard test, but all of the students completed by the end of class. でcompleted by the endの部分が誤りな理由。 6. Who of you wants to stay behind to look after the children? でWho of youが誤りな理由。 7. What are you doing on the weekend?の問いでAと答える理由。 A. Nothing special. B. I'm doing a party. 8.Is it much farther?の問いでBと答える理由。 A. It is a little far. B. We will be there soon. 9. I must go.でBと答える理由。 A. You may saty. B. Do you have to? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語の問題で分からない問題があります。

英語の問題で分からない問題があります。 一応自分でも答えを入れましたが、解答と解説をお願いします。 1. 「あなたみたいにのん気に構えていられたらいいと思うわ。」 I ( ) I could take things as ( ) as you do. 私は wish, carefree を入れました。 2. 「高くなければどんな料理でも構いません。」 (any/as/dish/do/it/long/so/will) is inexpensive. 私は It will do so long as any dish としました。 宜しくお願いします。

• センターの会話問題です。

A: I get so annoyed watching TV these days. B: ( ) There are too many quiz programs. A: Yes, and there are so many commercials. 1. Me, too 2. Oh, are you? 3. Oh, did you? 4. So I do. Bは同意していると思うので、1か4だと思うのですが。 もう一問 A: Look at this old coin you have here. B: It looks rather old, but I don't know whether it's ( ) much. 1.useful 2.valuable 3.excellent 4.worth Bの会話文の最後のmuchはどういう役割ですか。valuableではなぜいけないのでしょうか。

• 英語の仮定法の問題の答えを教えてください

英語の仮定法の問題の答えを教えてください。 1、カッコ内の動詞を適当な形に直しなさい。 (1)He is, as it (be), an eternal boy. (2)He talks as if he (see) a UFO. (3)How I wish my mother (be) still alive. (4)If you (be) to see a ghost, you would certainly be frightened. (5)If I (leave) home earlier, I would have caught the bus. (6)If I (know) his e-mail address, I would e-mail him. (7)It is high time you (stop) depending on your parents. 2、空所を適語で埋めよ。 (1)( ) I in your place, I would not do so. (2)( ) it not been for your rescue, he would have been drowned. (3)What ( ) you do if you had a million yen? (4)He talks ( ) if he knew everything. (5)He acted as my interpreter, as it ( ). 3、各文を仮定法を使って書き変えなさい。 (1)I am sorry I can't speak English well. (2)He treated me like a child.(like a childのみ) (3)As I am not busy, I can go with you. (4)To hear him speak, you would think him a young man.(To hear him speakのみ) (5)But for his advice, I would have met a traffic accident.(But for his adviceのみ) 4、各2文がほぼ同じ意味を成すように適語を入れなさい。 (1)If I were you, I would not do like that. →( ) I you, I would not do like that. (2)It is about time you should marry. →It is about time you ( ). (3)She died because the doctor came too late. →If the doctor ( ) ( ) come too late, she ( ) ( ) have died. (4)I am sorry I arrived too late. →I wish I ( ) ( ) in time. お願いします。

• 英文法の問題です!

2問お願いいたします。 解答と理由を教えていただければ嬉しく思います。大学二次試験の問題です。 1、I'm awfully solly, but I had no choice. I simply (  )what I did. (1)had to do (2)must have done (3)must do (4)ought to have done 2、You are too kind! You (  )me a present. (1)didn't have to buy (2)hadn't to buy (3)must not buy (4)mustn't have bought

• 英語の問題20問ありますが,よろしくお願いします。

英語の問題20問ありますが,よろしくお願いします。 (  )内から最も適切な語(句)を選んでください。 (1)He has been working(1.till,2.before,3.since)he finished school. (2)Strike(1.after,2.while,3.till)the iron is hot. (3)We were just about to go out,(1.since,2.when,3.before)it began to rain. (4)He did not come(1.before,2.since,3.until)the meeting was half over. (5)Tom cleans his teeth(1.before,2.until,3.by the time)he goes to bed. (6)Hardly had he arrived(1.that,2.when,3.after)he started complaining. (7)(1.Since,2.Until,3.Once)you begin, you must continue. (8)(1.For,2.If,3.Because)it was too cold, we didn’t stay outside long. (9)(1.Though,2.Before,3.Since)you can’t answer the question, we had better ask someone else. (10)(1.In case,2.Such that,3.Now)he is over sixty, he is going to retire. (11)He took a taxi(1.so that,2.such that,3.for fear that)he wouldn’t late for the meeting. (12)I’ll take an umbrella(1.so that,2.in order that,3.in case)it rains. (13)They are(1.so,2.such,3.too)good friends that they share all they have. (14)You won’t be in time(1.so long as,2.unless,3.though)you start at once. (15)You may stay here(1.as far as,2.as soon as,3.as long as)you keep quiet. (16)(1.But,2.As,3.Though)his left leg was broken, he went on walking. (17)Child(1.but,2.as,3.Even,4.if)he is, he can answer the question. (18)One group of children was quiet, (1.according as,2.while,3.as though)the second group was very noisy. (19)She became more and more beautiful(1.when,2.as,3.after)she grew up. (20)(1.Either,2.Even if,3.Whether)you like it or not, you’ll have to do it.

• 英文法(代動詞)の問題

英文法の問題です。 <問題> 下記の英文の( )にあてはまる単語を選択肢から選んで答えよ。 I'm too busy to get the tickets. Who is going to do ( ) ?  A.it B.them ( )にあてはまる代名詞を選ぶ問題なのですが、Aの it でもBの them でも正解のような気がしてしまいます。 Who is going to do の do を助動詞の do と考えると、動詞句の代用(=目的語も含む)になるので後ろに代名詞はきません。そのため、この do は助動詞ではないとわかり、本動詞の do と判断することができます。 ここまでは理解できるのですが、ここからわからなくなります。 この本動詞の do は助動詞の do と異なって以下のように目的語を取ることができます。 例 I chose my wife as she did (=chose) her gown.   Jane loves Tom much more than she does (=loves) Jim. そのため、I'm too busy to get the tickets. の the tickets を代名詞として受けて Who is going to do ( ) ? の( )には them を入れることができるのではないかと考えました。 しかしながら、it は、以下の文のように、先行する文全体やその一部も表すことができます。 例 Martin is painting the house. I'm told he does it every four years.   “Bob can't drive a car.” “Neither can John do it.” そのため、to get the tickets を it で受けても問題ないように思えます。このように考えるとAの it でもBの them でも問題ないように思えてきます。 ※例文は全て『現代英文法講義』(安藤貞雄 開拓社)より引用 長々と書いてしまって申し訳ございません>< 当該の問題につきまして何かご教示頂けましたら幸いです。 お手数かけますが、宜しくお願いします。

• as が3つもあるのですが

The rich can buy large quantities of freedom; the poor must do without it even though, by law and theoretically, they have as good a right to just as much of it as have the rich. 上記の英文でas good a right to just as much of it as have the rich の部分を解剖していただけませんか? 意味は解っているつもりなんですが・・・ as goodのasは、 as muchのasと、 as have the richのasの両方に呼応しているのですか? 1つの英文内で、1つのasが2つのasにかかっているなんてお目にかかったことがないように思うのですが・・・私の経験不足でしょうか? それともjust as much of~が独立した熟語のようになっているのですしょうか? このjust as much of のasがよく分かりません。 right to ~は、~以下の権利と考えていいのですね? 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語が苦手なので、メールの英文の翻訳をお願いします

Ah, I did, but I let it expire since I live on campus and I don't really go home too much. School keeps me busy with work so I only go home maybe once a month so I don't see a point iin having it. what do you mean your going to obtain it from now? これ(上記)が以下の自分の送信メールに対する返答です。英語が得意な方、どうかこれ(上記)を翻訳してください!! I’m relieved to hear that. I’ll be careful if I go there. By the way, Do you already have a driver’s license? I’m going to obtain it from now. 特に、最後のセンテンスで相手が一体何を言わんとしているのか(聞き出したいのか)がわからないので、分かるように訳してください。どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。