• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

[英語]()に入るものを教えて下さい><

1. Little () that Keiko would fail the exam. (1) I thought (2) did I think (3) I didn(t think (4) didn't I think 2. I wonder how much () to get a digital camera. (1) does it cost (2) it costs (3) costs it (4) costs 3. An accident deprived (). (1) his sight (2) him of his sight (3) him his sight (4) his sight from him 4. English physicist Isaac Newton () to be the father of modern science. (1) says (2) is said (3) tells (4) is told 5. () seems to be something wrong with the engine. (1) It (2) What (3) There (4) That 6. Many cancers can be cured if () at an early stage. (1) discover (2) to discover (3) discovering (4) discovered 7. () was it that won first prize in the speech contest? (1) Who (2) Where (3) What (4) How 8. () is important in learning English is to practice it every day. (1) It (2) That (3) What (4) Nothing

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数201
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.2
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5903)

1. (2) did I think 恵子が試験に落ちるとは夢にも思いませんでした。 2. (2) it costs デジタルカメラを買うのにいくらかかるかしら。 3. (2) him of his sight 事故のせいで、彼は、視力を失いました。 4. (2) is said イギリスの物理学者アイザック・ニュートンは、現代科学の父だそうです。 5. (3) There エンジンが、どこかおかしいようです。 6. (4) discovered 早期に発見されれば、多くの癌が治療できます。 7. (1) Who スピーチコンテストで1位になったのは、いったい誰ですか? 8. (3) What 英語学習で大切なのは、毎日練習することです。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 英語

1.She started drinking and staying out late at night,((1)what (2)which (3)in whom it (4)to which she) caused her parents a great deal of anxiety. 2.His hair was going gray,(1)which (2)what&#160;(3)that (4)its) fact bothered his wife a great deal. 3.When taking a test,many people have ((1)to be so (2)to collect (3)that's (4)what's) called "test anxiety". 4.His hard work made the company ((1)which (2)what (3)how (4)that)it is today. できれば訳もお願い致します。

• that 文章中での区切り

I didn't think that it is important for us. という文章を区切って読みたい時、 I didn't think / that it is&#65374;. と、読むのですか? それとも、 I didn't think that / it is&#65374;. と読むのですか? つまり、'that'はどっちに入るのかということです。

• What do you think用法を尋ねます。

What do you think&#65374;についてご教授お願いいたします。 What do you thinkに節が続けられるとの用法があるのようですが、これはWhat が What do you think I've got in my bag?にgotの目的ではなくWhat do you think I'm going to Japan?のように副詞的にwhatが働いているとの事でしょうか?口語ではWhat do you think abot I'm going~.とできる(文法的には問題があるかもしれませんが)ようですが。 What if I didn't get married, what would you think it would be miserable?とすることはできるのでしょうか?やはりHow miserable do you think I would be if I didn't get married?としなければならないでしょうか?Do you think if I didn' get married  I/it it would be miserable?(itはI didn' get married)なら文意をなすと思うのですが。 解説よろしくお願いします。

その他の回答 (1)

• 回答No.1

1. Little (did I think) that Keiko would fail the exam. 2. I wonder how much (does it cost) to get a digital camera. 3. An accident deprived (him of his sight). 4. English physicist Isaac Newton (is said) to be the father of modern science. 5. (It) seems to be something wrong with the engine. 6. Many cancers can be cured if (discovered) at an early stage. 7. (Who) was it that won first prize in the speech contest? 8. (What) is important in learning English is to practice it every day.

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 英語の書き換えを教えてください

次の英文を( )に当てはまるように書き換えてください お願いします 至急です (1) How often is it necessary to feed your pet? →How often does your pet need ( )( )( )? (2) Is there any reason why he should resign so suddenly? → Is there any reason for ( )( )( ) so suddenly? (3) His original plan was that his son should go with him. → His original plan was ( )( )( ) to go with him. (4) The window was so dirty that we could not see through it. → The window was ( )( )( )( )( ). (5) This tea is so hot that I can't drink it. → This tea is ( ) hot ( ) me to drink.

• it is worth while to ~以下の英文に関し

It is said sometimes that a man is lucky because he has many friends. I am not so sure. It would be truer to say that he is lucky if he possesses a few deep and sincere friendships. Since friendship is so invaluable, it is worth while to endeavour to understand its nature and to discover how it can be secured. it is worth while 以下の英文なんですが、英文を多く読んでおられる先生方なら、to discover以下がto understand its natureと並列されていると容易に理解されることと思います。私は多くの英文を読んでいないせいかto discover以下がto endeavour と並列されていると勘違いしました。この勘違いを英文の構造上から考えて避ける方法はありませんか? 又もし、it is worth while to endeavour to understand its nature and it is worth while to discover how it can be secured. というのが本意である場合、どのように言えばいいのでしょうか? it is worth while to endeavour to understand its nature and it is also worth while to discover how it can be secured. なんてalsoを入れたら英文としてスマートにはなりませんか?返って不自然になるでしょうか? 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語の置き換え問題。

分からなくて困っています。 分かる方教えてください。 次の文がほぼ同じ意味になるよう( )内に適切な一語をいれなさい。 (1)The stream was so narrow that he could jump across it. →The stream was narrow ( ) ( ) him ( ) jump across. (2)It is said that she robbed him of his wallet. →She is said ( ) ( ) ( ) him of his wallet. (3)It is danjerous forchildren to play with lighters. →Lighters are ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) . 意味も付けて頂けると嬉しいです!!

• 質問です!

He is rich;he doesn't know what it is like to be poor. (彼は金持ちなので、貧乏がどのようなものであるか分からない。) このような文章がありました。後半の what it is like to be poorの部分で whatが疑問名詞ということを考えると、like~の形になるのは分かりますが、 ここで疑問副詞 how を使って、how it is to be poor とするとおかしいのでしょうか。

• it &#65374; for &#65374; to構文について

How far it is possible for him to be a good husband is unknown. という文の構造を教えて下さい (How far) it is possible (for him to be a good hus band) is unknown.   M S V C M V C で良いのでしょうか。

• ごまかすを英語で?

この日本語を英語に訳すのを手伝ってください 会話だとごまかせるけど、文字だとごまかせないですね when I talk in English it is easy to hyde my wrong English but texting ,it cant be hidden that. 修正よろしくおねがいします!

• 以下の英語の問題について、教えて下さい。

以下の各問について(1)&#65374;(4)の4つの文のうち語法・文法上間違っているものを選んでください。 全て合っている場合は「間違いなし」とお答えください。また、その理由もあわせておねがいします。 【1】 (1) I prefer red wine to white one. (2) To where is the capital of Italy? (3) How long will the train start? (4) All that glitter are not gold. 【2】 (1) It was N.Y. that I was born. (2) I think difficult to get rid of the bed habits. (3) Let Tom and me help you with your work. (4) He smiled in spite of oneself. 【3】 (1) He is something like his father. (2) Any doctor say something to please his patients. (3) Each boys have their own room. (4) They were talking each other. 【4】 (1) He is a best student of his all classmate. (2) Either he or I are responsible for it. (3) What did you say such a thing for? (4) What do you like this dress? 【5】 (1) Paris is the city which I want to live. (2) He is just that I expected him. (3) I heard which sounded like footsteps. (4) I could not believe what he said. 分量が多くなってしまいましたがよろしくおねがいします。

• [英語]()に当てはまるもの教えて下さい><

1. John : Do you have the time? Ellen : () John : I asked you what time it is now. (1) Go ahead. (2) One moment, please. (3) I beg your pardon? (4) I don't know about it. 2. George : I don't think I can attend the meeting tonight. Ben : () George : I have a terrible stomachache. (1) What's wrong? (2) What about you? (3) What do you say to it? (4) What happened to it? 3. Clerk : We don't sell cell phones here. You'll have to go to the phone store. Rick : () Clerk : That's simple. Go out the door, turn to the left and go straight, and you'll find it on this side of the street. (1) Is that so? May I go to the phone store? (2) Excuse me. How can I get a cell phone there? (3) I see. Could you tell me how to get there? (4) Would you be kind enough to take me there?

• 英語の問題 教えてください

名詞節を使っている箇所を名詞に書き換える(文全体を変えても良い) (1)It depends on how much it costs.→この場合はhow much&#65374;の所 (2)We considered it an honor that you were there. (3)Columns in the newspapers are expressing surprise at how popular the new cabinet is. 訳す (4)If such criticism continue,the result may be for the Prime Minister to resign or form a new cabinet. 結構難しくて苦戦してます。。是非教えてください><

• 英語の並び替え得意な人お願いします

君は,自分で正しいと思うことをやっていますか。 Are[is/think/you/what/right/doing/you]? 彼女は何と言えばよいのかわからなかった。だから何も言わなかった。 She wasn't quite sure what to say,[anything/didn't/is/it/quite/what]was only twenty years ago. お願いします(>人<)