• ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願い致します。

Silicon is present in the sun and stars and is a principal component of a class of meteorites known as aerolites (no wonder it makes such great fuzz pedals)

• tsf12
  • お礼率86% (1168/1348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

シリコンとは太陽と星屑からの贈り物。隕石の中でも別格である石質隕石の主成分。 (こいつでイカしたファズペダルが作られていても別に驚くことはないさ)

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

• Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

シリコン(ケイ素)は太陽と星の中に存在し、石質隕石として知られている隕石の種類の主要な成分である。 以上で、よろしいでしょうか?

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

During Scott's solo performance at the Trocadero in Philadelphia this past Saturday night (August 17), a number of fans organized a "Fuck you, Chester" chant. Weiland thanked the fans for the support and added, "It's just a big 'ol planet, a big 'ol universe and in a big circle, it all works out. Anyway… Actually, Chester has his own band that makes a lot of money. I'm not really quite sure why he joined a band who is actually nameless." He continued: "The problem is I shouldn't have said anything at all and I apologize to those fans out there who are, feel like they're caught in the middle of it, cause I sure feel like I'm caught in the middle of it emotionally, and all I want to do is play music, man."

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Filter, Stone Temple Pilots and Linkin Park are such different bands it seems unlikely they would have anything in common and yet this combination of styles seems to mix perfectly. Why does it work so well? Bennington: A genre that we all fit under, Filter, STP and Linkin Park, would be the "alternative" umbrella, which is what makes the alternative moniker funny in a lot of ways. In LP, we've prided ourselves as being a band that has no genre bounds, because we do pop music, rock, hip-hop, metal, dub-step... We do whatever the f--- we want to. If I walk into the studio with a banjo and some jugs and write a song that's awesome, we're going to find a way to make that work with Linkin Park. STP is a good, solid rock and roll band. It's sexy; it's got groove, energy and attitude; there's melody; it's got all those things that make rock great, but it's modern, which is how it fits into the alternative side. Patrick: I would say Linkin Park is way more electronic and more broad; for Filter, I think of us as modern rock. That's a massive canvas to paint in. Although we use electronics and samplers, it's still always written around a guitar.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Over the last couple of months, we observed the success that this method has produced for several bands and artists alike. It's an unusual method, but it's a new method and it seems this is a way for us to connect with you, our fans, on a much more personal level. We like that. After laying down an ear recipe that is sure to piss off a few neighbors on our new record “The Sun Comes Out Tonight,” we realized it was necessary that we Tour the World and break a few more strings with all of you. This is something we've dreamt about from the very beginning, but to fulfill this dream we are going to need your help. Essentially, the success of this campaign will determine the epicness of the Tour. We want to bring you the very best of Filter. ※ 『The Sun Comes Out Tonight』はアルバム名、『Filter』はバンド名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

“Sometimes I wake up in the middle of night and think…Holy s**t, I’m making a real record,” guitarist Edgey says of his excitement at working with Morello and Benson. The attention is well deserved. TLI is an absolute breath of fresh air, even if they are playing a form of rock that’s as old as the genre. No computers. No electronica. Nothing but blues, folk, guitar, killer drums and the vocals of a rock angel. Compared to The White Stripes, they have a similar sound, style, dynamic and feel—but their rock is all their own. And they definitely own it. Edgey and Delila (vocals/guitar) make up the core of the four-year-old band. Fernando came along two years ago when they were in Portugal and needing a drummer. His two-show stint ended up being a full-time gig in the self-professed “radical” folk band—radical, not political. Despite releasing songs called “Workers of the World Unite!” and “The Ballad of Trayvon Martin,” TLI makes a distinction between the two descriptors. "Radical’ simply means…to go to the root of the problem,” Edgey says. “We’re socially responsible. We see something that’s wrong and we speak up for it… We don’t use the band as a platform.”

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

We've been around for 20 years and counting, releasing singles like “Hey Man, Nice Shot,” and “Take a Picture” along the way. We've released 6 studio albums, the most recent being “The Sun Comes Out Tonight,” released on Tuesday, June 4th - and is arguably our favorite album to date. Since the genesis of Filter, we have always been a band that embraces the stage and the interaction it brings with our fans. In essence, the more stages we play the more of you we get to see! ※ 『Hey Man, Nice Shot』『Take a Picture』は曲名、『The Sun Comes Out Tonight』はアルバム名、『Filter』はバンド名です。

• すみません、翻訳これもお願い致します

It is also a request to respect this union (marriage). My job is to be a provider and try my best to do so. I might not be making a ton of money, but I am trying and continuing to look. Just up and leaving a job is not the answer and is not what a man should do.

• 翻訳をお願い致します

英文の和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 少し抽象的かもしれませんが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします Unfortunately he has a tendency to swear, He likes obscenities much better than blasphemies and he mutters these things to himself, in a dry hissing breath when he think no one can hear. He drops something he swears to himself. Disorderly speech. He makes mistakes in speaking and writing uses the wrong word, without seeming to notice. But he likes to talk and his voice expresses an exaltation of the spirits and mirthfulness in its tones. He can tend to laugh at serious remarks, or make light of serious things said to him. He can go from the rational to the irrational in rapid succession and back again. There is something of the tone of a bugle or a high pitched trumpet in his voice. The same if he is moaning there is still the trumpeting tone.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

It's not as if any of those influences weren't automatically obvious to anyone at least vaguely familiar with STP's catalog. He continues on, though, filling in the blanks as to when and how such oratory experimentation surfaced and it becomes apparent that change and musical exploration have never been something that Weiland shied away from. (This is a man, after all, that performs many of his hit songs through a megaphone live.)

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

ASHLEY HAMILTON TALKS FRIENDSHIP WITH SCOTT WEILAND, THE WONDERGIRLS & IRON MAN 3 Once upon a time, a record label would mean a band’s avenue to success, or prove to be its undoing. The Wondergirls, an ambitious project spearheaded by entertainer Ashley Hamilton, fell victim to the furtive tactics of the industry. Nowadays, with the advent of the internet, the concept of needing a label is obsolete. With that in mind, Hamilton and his partners in the group are planning a comeback. In concept, the band, the brainchild of actor/songwriter Ashley Hamilton, was a late 90′s/early 2000′s rock and roll dream team: the roster was filled by some of the most popular artists of the time, including Scott Weiland of Stone Temple Pilots, Jay Gordon and Ryan Shuck of Orgy, Troy Van Leeuwen of A Perfect Circle, and Ian Astbury of The Cult. However, after recording a full length album, a string of mishaps led to the destruction of the band. Besides an interview with the Stone Temple Pilots fansite Below Empty last year that first unearthed some details of the group; not much was known about the ill fated band. This was before the band’s sudden and inexplicable return for the Iron Man 3 soundtrack, and I had the chance to talk with Ashley Hamilton himself and shed some more light on both incarnations of the project.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

While the song is generic structure wise, it does rock, and it makes me excited about STP's upcoming 7th album. While this obviously isn't the same STP any more and is more of a supergroup now, I'm trying not to let any names or bias cloud my judgment when listening to the music. I do the same thing when I listen to new Alice In Chains stuff, despite it being a very different band I judge it based on the music.