20年以上の歴史を持つバンド、Filterの最新アルバムがファンの間で話題に

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 20年以上の歴史を持つバンド、Filterが最新アルバム『The Sun Comes Out Tonight』をリリースしました。
  • このアルバムはバンド史上最高の作品と評され、ファンの間で話題になっています。
  • Filterは常にステージでのパフォーマンスを大切にし、ファンとの交流を楽しんでいます。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願い致します!

We've been around for 20 years and counting, releasing singles like “Hey Man, Nice Shot,” and “Take a Picture” along the way. We've released 6 studio albums, the most recent being “The Sun Comes Out Tonight,” released on Tuesday, June 4th - and is arguably our favorite album to date. Since the genesis of Filter, we have always been a band that embraces the stage and the interaction it brings with our fans. In essence, the more stages we play the more of you we get to see! ※ 『Hey Man, Nice Shot』『Take a Picture』は曲名、『The Sun Comes Out Tonight』はアルバム名、『Filter』はバンド名です。

• tsf12
  • お礼率86% (1168/1348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

かれこれ20年も活動してきて、発表したシングルといえば、 『よお!ナイスショット』『写真を撮りなよ』等、スタジオアルバムは計6枚、 最新盤は6月4日にリリースされた『今宵太陽が顔を出すよ』で、 これはまごうかたなき僕らのお気に入り。 フィルターの創生以来、僕らはステージとファンとの交流を最も尊重してきた。 要するにステージをやればやるほど、ファンが増えていったんだ。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Over the last couple of months, we observed the success that this method has produced for several bands and artists alike. It's an unusual method, but it's a new method and it seems this is a way for us to connect with you, our fans, on a much more personal level. We like that. After laying down an ear recipe that is sure to piss off a few neighbors on our new record “The Sun Comes Out Tonight,” we realized it was necessary that we Tour the World and break a few more strings with all of you. This is something we've dreamt about from the very beginning, but to fulfill this dream we are going to need your help. Essentially, the success of this campaign will determine the epicness of the Tour. We want to bring you the very best of Filter. ※ 『The Sun Comes Out Tonight』はアルバム名、『Filter』はバンド名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Therefore, every dollar that is raised through this campaign will be going directly towards the tour, allowing us to rock farther and harder than ever before. Also know that we are set up for "Flex Funding," which means even if we don't reach our goal, we still get the money that is raised through the campaign. Regardless of the outcome, we love you guys, and we are hoping that through this we will be able to properly thank you. ※ 『The Sun Comes Out Tonight』はアルバム名、『Filter』はバンド名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

The interview is split into 3 parts, with Part 1 covering Filter's recent tour bus problems (the band are currently on the Summerland tour with Live, Sponge, and Everclear), Army of Anyone, and Scott Weiland. Part 2 focuses on Filter's new critically acclaimed album The Sun Comes Out Tonight, while Part 3 focuses on Trent Reznor, Richard's relationship with former Filter members, and Richard being considered to replace Layne Staley in Alice In Chains. ※ 『Filter』『Alice In Chains』『Army of Anyone』はバンド名、『Richard Patrick』『Scott Weiland』『Trent Reznor』『Layne Staley』は人物名、『The Sun Comes Out Tonight』はアルバム名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

“More than anything, we've been a great live band. The reason why critics didn't like us because they thought we were one thing that we weren't. They thought we sounded like a Seattle band. We proved those critics wrong over our career and changed from album to album.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

We have been writing and playing our hearts out for the last 9 months. We are just finishing our first CD.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Hey Michael, Justin, Brian and Drew here from Ravenscode. We will be on tour very soon heading to Kirishima-shi - so we hope to see you at the show. Till then, take care and enjoy our free music. Let us know what you think: Thanks for the support

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Dean: “I don't know if the fans want to hear this kind of stuff, they probably want to hear more about music, but our band means a lot to us. It never wavered or diminished in any way. Robert and Eric and I are really filled with gratitude. There's a lot that comes along with being in a successful band and it's all luxurious. Really. It really is. With that said, it means so much to us and it's such a big part of our life… I'm gonna say it doesn't define us, but it's a big part of our life. It comes into our homes! It really lives and resides in our homes — in our bedrooms, around our children and when a toxic orbit or environment steps into my house… would you wanna do that?” Dean: “It's like what Robert said, man. It's more about quality of life. You know, I'm gonna say something that's not slighting Chester in any way, but I would've loved for [the Scott Weiland] lineup to have gone on forever [or] until we were taken out by our elbows and heels, but it just… we did not dictate where we're at now. By any means.”

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

How did this tour come together? Richard Patrick: I heard about it and said to Dean [DeLeo], “Hey, Dean: take me on tour!” [laughs] And he asked the guys, came back and said, “Everyone says this is good!” Chester Bennington: Pretty much. We wanted this tour to be a really good experience for our fans; and we had been struggling to find bands, the right band, to make it awesome. So when Dean came to rehearsal, we were at Robert’s house recording, and said, “Richard said that they would go out with us.” I was. like, “F---, yeah!” That is exactly what we want and what we need for this tour.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Hey Speedheads: Just want ya to kno: We are currently mixing the 5 songs we recorded, and we're super happy what we're coming up, so we're gonna record a bunch more stuff next week. _________________________________________

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Our Commitment to Trust At Indiegogo, we dedicate ourselves to your safety and peace of mind throughout the crowdfunding experience. We work hard to maintain the best environment for making contributions and managing campaigns, giving you confidence when it comes to making safe, informed decisions. If you ever need us, reach out to our Customer Happiness team any day of the week. Just send us an email at indiegogo.com, and we'll respond within 24 hours. Our team of anti-fraud experts focuses on keeping our community safe. They're responsible for developing new features to create a more secure and trustworthy environment for you. Our anti-fraud systems constantly monitor the performance of our product, helping us identify and eliminate fraudulent activity and scams. We partner with global experts in online payments to ensure your Indiegogo payments are processed securely. If you experience any problems with your payments on Indiegogo, please see our article about common contribution errors for help. If you run a campaign on Indiegogo, we also have secure systems that manage how you receive money you've raised.