Should I work for Ernst & Young?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Should I work for Ernst & Young? I've been offered a debt collection role there and I'm unsure if I'll find it too stiff & formal.
  • I've worked in a variety of industries but none where I had to wear a suit & deal directly with highly important people. I'm a little intimidated at having meetings with individual partners, are they generally nice or high and mighty?
  • I'm considering working for Ernst & Young, but I'm uncertain about the work environment and the attitudes of the partners towards subordinates.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

次の英文の日本語訳を教えて頂けますでしょうか。

お世話になります。 次の英文は、海外の質問サイトに投稿されていたものなのですが、日本語訳を教えて頂くことできますでしょうか。 Should I work for Ernst & Young? I've been offered a debt collection role there and I've not worked for professionals before and am unsure if I'll find it too stiff & formal. I've worked in a variety of industries but none where I had to wear a suit & deal directly with highly important people in the company (in this case dealing directly with the partners). I'm a little intimidated at having to have meetings with individual partners, are they generally nice or high and mighty & looking down on you as though you're a subordinate? お力をお貸し頂ければ幸いです。 何卒宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.2

Earnst & Young [*http://www.ey.com/JP/ja/Home/Home] で働くべきでしょうか? 同社は私に債権回収の仕事を提供してくれたのですが、私はこれまで専門家集団の下で勤務した経験がなく、堅苦しく感じないだろうか不安です。 様々な業界で働いてきはしましたが、スーツを着用して会社の重要人物(この場合、会社のパートナー [*会計や法律事務所などの代表社員] )と直に渡り合うような機会はありませんでした。パートナーと個別にミーティングをしなければならないことに若干及び腰になっています。 彼らは一般的に気のおける人たちなのでしょうか。あるいは部下を見下したような、尊大で威圧的な態度を取るような人たちなのでしょうか?

質問者

お礼

Thank you very much!!

その他の回答 (3)

回答No.4

回答しようと思ったら、既に、3件もあります。  そこで、言葉の意味をよく考えてみようと思いました。   *債権取り立てとは、どういう仕事でしょう。 *会社の重要人物と対面するとあります。    これは、社内の人ではなく、債権取り立ての会社の    幹部ということでしょう。 *すると、サラ金の取り立てではなく、融資したお金の   焦げ付きの回収という仕事ではないかと思います。 *貸す時は、財務状況は良好であった。   今は、業績不振で、返済が滞っているということでしょう。 *このような状況を踏まえて、債権取り立ての可能性を探る   のが、この人の仕事のようです。   もちろん、債権を放棄するする場合もあるでしょう。 *このような背景を理解すれば、素直な日本語に訳すことができるでしょう。 *これは、回答ではないと思われるなら、その通りです。    

質問者

お礼

追加でのご回答ありがとうございます!!

• Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.3

私はアーンスト・ヤング社で働くべきでしょうか? その会社で、債権取立て業務のオファーがありました。専門家連中のために働いたことがないので、格式ばっていて、堅苦しい過ぎやしないかと不安です。これまでに、さまざまな業界で働いてきましたが、どこの会社でも、スーツを着て、社内の重鎮(この場合、社内パートナー)と直々にやりとりしなければならないことはありませんでした。1体1でパートナーと会合を持たなければならないのには、少々腰が引けてしまいます。こういう人たちは、一般的に言って、気さくな人たちでしょうか。あるいは、気位が高く、権威的で、部下を見下す人たちなのでしょうか。 以上、質問サイトということを前提に、堅苦しくない訳を心がけてみましたが、いかがでしょうか?

質問者

お礼

大変有難うございます!

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

私は エルンスト & ヤング(=会社の名前でしょう)に就職すべきでしょうか?    私はここで(=エルンスト&ヤングで)債権取り立ての職があると言われたのですが、今まで(医者や弁護士のような)知的職業のもとで仕事をしたことが無いので固苦しい儀式張った職場ではないかと不安です。     いろいろな産業では仕事をしましたが、スーツを着て、会社の幹部と直接つき合った(この場合社長とかパートナーと直接接触した)ことはありません。     私はパートナーと個々の打ち合わせをしなければならないことに少し怖じ気づいています。この人たちはいい人たちでしょうか、それともあなたは下っ端だと見下すような偉ぶった人たちでしょうか。

質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!!

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳にして下さい。

I can't believe this but I've fallen in love with you for such a short time. I really love you お願いします:(

• 日本語の訳を教えてください

好きなアーティストさんの英語の歌詞なのですが 英語ができないので意味を理解できません この曲を覚えたいので訳を知りたいです 教えていただきたいです You you for you My love will goes on I just wanna be with you and let it show I` ve known you for years my love goes on and on I believe my heart it feels for you you です。スペルが間違っていたらごめんなさい よろしくお願いします

• 英語の歌詞 日本語の訳を教えてください

好きなアーティストさんの英語の歌詞なのですが 英語ができないので意味を理解できません この曲を覚えたいので訳を知りたいです 教えていただきたいです You you for you My love will goes on I just wanna be with you and let it show I` ve known you for years my love goes on and on I believe my heart it feels for you you です。スペルが間違っていたらごめんなさい よろしくお願いします

• 日本訳を教えてください(1)

Everyday you make a little sweet sound that I really love to stay and hear for long as you walk and talk and sing a song I feel this way wherever you are going I will go if it's so hard to do, so many things I have to lose, I've decided that I live my life for you I'll be there with you, my love I'll always be a part of you your joys and your pains or your tears are mine you are all I realize as true, no more I'll be there with you, my love I'll always be a part of you And I want you to know that by rule and line you are all, all that I live my life for I think of you think of every word we talked and every thing that we did together every moment we spent with each other Quite a few people in my life so far I met have gone away from me now you're the only one I see and the world is spinning just for you and me 長すぎるので分けますm(_ _)m (2)へ…

• 次の英文の訳をお願いします

We are seeking hardworking individuals for exciting management opportunities with ABC Group. We will train you for eight weeks , four in the dinning room and four in the kitchen. We offer good compensation based on experience. Excellent customer service and communication skills are required. Qualified applicants must have a university degree in Management. At least 2-3 years of restaurant management experience preferred. Group has over 100 branches inside the US with 11 more branches to be opened this year. ABC has been a restaurant leader for 29 years and continues to grow.

• 【英文→日本語】和訳をお願い致します。

2つの文章を長文ですが、訳して頂けたら幸いです。 お手数をお掛け致しますが、よろしくお願い致します。 ※文章は、非英語圏の友人が書いてます。 ⚫文章(1) In life, everything happens. And in such situations, perhaps, it helps only the idea that all your stay with you. And all your people will stay with you. If they leave, then they were not your people. I hope you and him will get better. And if not, then life does not end due to the fact that someone is leaving. We must live and look forward. ⚫文章(2) I worked in the city administration. Yes, you can probably say that it was often boring. But I am glad that I worked there, it was a good and very useful experience.

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

I wake up and I'm sober don't even know you anymore Punch drunk on a feeling, lost in believing I was sure I don't care what you have to say, damn words get in the way I don't wanna know I know there'll come a time when I look you in the eyes and say: "I told you so" And I promise you this, you're gonna miss me, miss me As long as you live you're gonna miss me, miss me Oh Set me up for the falling, gave me no warning you were gone Let me down I was reeling, I can't believe what you have done Go do what you've gotta do, damn words will follow you Everywhere you go And I know there'll come a time when I'll look you in the eyes and say: "I told you so" And I promise you this, you're gonna miss me, miss me As long as you live you're gonna miss me, miss me Oh

• 日本語に訳して下さい。

I've been through more than a few relationship...and how with each time I felt as though i've lost yet another piece of me. I've taken every stone, every rock, every stick, every log thrown at me, the verbal, physical, even emotional garbage that came with them... I would take and keep all within, hurting only myself for that burden I decided to carry and drag along. I've never known a way to let it go. You've been there for me since day one never once judging me or the past i've lived nor the mistakes i've made. You've been more than understanding and so very patient. お願いします。

• 次の英文を日本語にしてください。

Will I? Um. I'm sorry but I'm not really looking for a meet in person. But there are car rentals for cheep and good. And there's guides. Tours of big city's. And for the little ones every one is really welcoming. Will I? Um. とありますが、これはもしかすると文章を作った人の間違えかもしれないです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 完璧でない英文を日本語訳へお願いします。

英語を得意としない方からの英文なのですが 日本語訳へお願い出来ますでしょうか。 We are realy sorry for not mailing you a long time now,it is because we have not yet recieve the permit from the authority on Monday I will check with authority and know the reason why the delay and once we can lay hold on the sign and stamp permit from the authority I will at once mail a copy to you I am sorry for the delay and I still want to thank you for your patient and understanding towards these first business 以上宜しくお願いします。