• 締切済み

訳を教えてください

ydnaの回答

• ydna
  • ベストアンサー率63% (179/281)
回答No.5

#3 です。 エラー報告します。 what = 関係形容詞= whatever でした。 ごめんなさい。 前文との兼ね合いで、疑問形容詞でもいいと思いました。 ただ、「それを」を、「その全てを」にした方がいいと思います。 関係形容詞の用法では「全て」を表しながらも、「わずか」という意味が裏にあります。 前文を見た限り、驚いたので、つい 感嘆文と結びつけてしまったようです。 ただ、「なんとも」の部分は、文脈から考えて残ってもいいと思っています。関係形容詞、疑問代名詞の両方を兼ねているように感じるからです。なぜなら、この文を、what から読んでいって、run まで、感嘆文と全く同じだからです。強調されて文頭に出てきているんですが、they まで読んで、もしかしたら感嘆文ではないかもしれないと、初めて思えるのです。筆者のねらいでしょうか? わざわざ、長い節を前に出して、強調しています。私の思い過ごしでしょうか?  文頭から読む時、「全て(それもわずか)」というより、「なんと小さな部分」と読んでしまったのは、やはり、前文のせいだと思います。 なお、最後の文は、(that) を消してお考え下さい。they の代名詞は、語順が変わったので、the boomers と入れ替えてあるのでご注意を。 重ねて、ごめんなさい。 ご参考までに。

engg
質問者

お礼

重ねてありがとうございます。 ひゃー、難しい~。文法をちゃんと勉強してないツケが今ごろ、って感じです。(・・;)

関連するQ&A

• 訳を手伝ってください。

yes they are terrorists, but they had a family, some of them commit these terrible acts because they are told their families will be taken care of if they do, or they truly believe they will go to heaven for it. I don't agree with terrorism, I don't mean to imply that - but you can't ignore the factors of life and society that lead a person to commit such violent acts. It's all around us. In a society of billions of people, it's inevitable. The world can be extremely scary once you realize what humans are capable of. I honestly can't say I understand that type of mentality - willing to take another human's life. But then, my life is very easy.... アメリカ人とメールのやり取りをしてるんですけど辞書で調べてもなかなかうまく訳せません。 解らないところを詳しく言いますと、they are told their families will be taken care of if they do の文です。 それとThe world can be extremely scary once you realize what humans are capable of. これは何をいいたいのかさっぱりわかりません。 最後に最後の文のmy life is very easy.... すみませんがどなたかお願いします!!

• 訳を教えてください

2つの文章の和訳を教えてください。主語とかが省略されている気がするのですが、1つ1つの単語はわかっても何が言いたいのか掴めません。 ★For what really is the future - but hope and dreams the way we wish things would be - not saying it will be that way. Just like the past is our perception of things that have happened in our life. ★Life is more easy and calmer for simpler people, but much more earth shattering, lip trembling, and aggressive for those who don't just take what is given to them...

• 訳があってるでしょうか?

Signs have a way of attracting small chilren, and sure enough. 看板は小さな子供の目をひくための方法で、もちろん十分効果がある。 この文脈ではsignは看板なんです。 and以下が自信ないです。

• 英語の訳

こんばんは。 下記の英訳をぜひお願いします。 映画「FELON」の中のフレーズらしいです。。 なんとなくは、、わかるんですけど。。最初の方がイマイチわかりません。。 Don't run from who you've become. Embrace it, grow from it. And you'll never lose sight of what really matters..

• 日本語訳お願いします。

Let them get on with this job in the way that seems most sensible to them,with our help as school teachers if they ask for it. The idea that there is a body of knowledge to be learnt at school and used for the rest of one's life is nonsence in a world as complicated and rapidly changing as ours. Anxious parents and teachers say,゛But suppose they fail to learn something essential,something they will need to get on in the world?" Don't worry! If it is essential,they will go out into the world and learn it.

• 訳教えてください

Oh right, sorry I forgot to right about the flag! その旗のこと忘れてた、ごめんね。 Hmm, I have been thinking about the case, and what I read from the site, I don't think that it is possible for you to buy them, becouse the only way the exept money is cash on delivery. ンー私はそのサイトを読んでずっと考えていたけど それらをあなたが買うのは不可能だと思うよ。 なぜなら現金以外ではカードで配達だから Meaning that when you go to a post-office and they have your package there then you pay it and then you can take it home with you. どういう意味かというと、ポストに行った時(サイトの) 彼らはあなたの小包を持ち、その時代金を払う。 で、あなたは家にもって行くことができる。 But then again, could they send the package to so far as Japan? I'm not sure. But hey, しかし小包を日本に送る事が出来る?わからない。 what if I ask them do they send packages to othercountries, then I will tell you when I get the answer from them? しかしもし私がそこに、他の国に送れるか、尋ね 私があなたに答えを言うね。 Is that okey? I will send an e-mail to them, I don't know how lon it's going to take when they answer back, but as soon as they do, I will inform you! それでいい?それらをーe-mailで送るよ。 私は知らないけど(lon??)どのような答えが返ってくるかは。しかしすぐにあなたに知らせるね! But I'm off to send the e-mail to Fin(URL), so I'll inform you about it soon! しかしそのFinにメールを送るには離れている?? あなたにその事をすぐに知らせるよ! 長文で申し訳ありません おねがいします

• 長文訳至急お願いします;;

この文を自然に訳して頂ける方。よろしくお願いします;; People say that the 19th century was the era of steam energy, and the 20th century was the era of gasoline engines. Now they say that the 21st century will be the century of electronic energy. We can expect that by 2025,all passenger cars will be electric or hybrid. Interestingly, many small companies in Europe and Asia are putting environmentally friendly affordable electric cars on the market. The Reva Electric Car Company is England, Italy, Cyprus, Spain and Ireland. They are going to be marketed in Australia, Switzerland and Germany soon. Norway also has electric car manufactures. One is the Think Company. It made and sold over 1.000 electric cars there in the late 1990s. Now it is going to expand its market to include America, which already has other companies like Myers Motors, which makes the three-wheeled NmG-1 car, and ZAP. Chinese companies, too, will soon be entering the international electric automobile manufacturing market. However, we should note that the future of the electric car will depend on the development of lighter and longer-lasting batteries and the increase of plug-in stations so that we can travel a long distance in these new cars.

• 訳をお願いします。

I thought so too but zozob(←私のニックネームです) is friendly while Rocky(←別の方のニックネームです) is sort of cold and the colouring style is different on the coloured work. If that helps Yeah, thanks. I was just curious if they new each other or were influenced by a similar style who knows? It is strange, from what I gather they have never heard of each other and yet their styles are so similar よろしくお願い致します。

• 急いでいます、訳をお願いします。

以下の文の訳・解説をお願いします。 (1)What they don't realize is that the first electric car appeared in 1873, thirteen years before the first gasoline car. このWhatは関係代名詞ですか?isの後ろのthatはどういった役割なのでしょうか。 (2)the performance of gasoline cars improved rapidly,and,as it did so,demand for electric car declined. 特にas it did so がどういうことなのかよくわかりません。このasは何でしょうか。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 日本語訳を!c9-6

お願いします!続き The river passage ended at the dangerous deep,narrow passages of the Kabul River,where the merchants left their boats and loaded their goods onto small,hardy mountain cattle and human porters.The trip across the plain near modern Kabul was easier,but once they got to the narrow valleys and high mountain passes of northern Afghanistan,they had to go by foot,leading the pack animals. They arrived at a small settlement of Indus people in the high valleys of Badakshan sometime in November.These Indus colonists mined lapis lazuli and panned for gold and tin in the river's sands,but they also kept herds of sheep,goat,and cattle,and farmed enough land to provide them with food for most of the year.But they liked being able to buy things from home,and they also wanted grain to trade with nomadic mountain people who brought them more precious stones and metals. Although they didn't have to find their way through schools of sea snakes and storms at sea,the merchants who traded in the high mountains faced other dangers.Early snows sometimes blocked the high mountain passes,and the monsoon and earthquakes washed the roads away all the time,forcing the merchants to blaze their own paths.So as soon as their trading was done,the merchants of“Meluhha”turned around and headed back down the mountains,eager to get home to snug houses and good friends before the cold days of winter set in.