• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:訳をお願いします。)

Similar Styles and Unknown Connection

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Discover the connection between zozob and Rocky and their strikingly similar art styles.
  • Uncover the mystery behind zozob and Rocky's uncanny resemblance in art styles.
  • Find out the surprising similarities in the art styles of zozob and Rocky and the intriguing story behind it.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ghj99
  • ベストアンサー率48% (59/122)
回答No.1

私もそう思った。でもZozobが社交的なのに対しRockyはどちらかというと冷たいというか。。。カラーワークではカラーリングスタイル(着色方法)が違うんだよね。(もし参考になれば。) そうだねえ、ありがとう。いや、ちょっと気になっててね。彼らがまったく知らないもの同士だったのか、それともなにか同じようなスタイルに影響されていたのか。・・・わからないけどねっ。(ありえるよねっ) 変だよね。私が調べたところによると、彼らは互いのこと聞いたこともないらしい。ただスタイルがとても似ているんだよね。

rouken-wolf
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます^^ ホントに助かりました…

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文訳をお願いします

英訳お願いします>< (1)To form a society individuals must be related in a certain manner. For instance,if people do not communicate with each other, if they are perpetually in aggressive physical combat if they do not cooperate with each other, and do so routinely over a period of time,then their interactions are not social and they don`t constitute a society. (2)The fact that animals lose their knowledge of things as time goes by,and consequently their interest in them,accounts for their absurd behavior in many situations. They constantly interrupt one line of action to do something else,and they may come back to the first activity or forget it altogether . Human beings, on the other hand,thanks to language, are able to pursue one purpose or act in relation to a principle or to an ideal over long periods of time. お願いします

• 英語訳お願いします。

Check points for a proposed design. (1)Where are the metrology and force loops and how are they shared? (2)Are there any heat source and,if so,what are their likely effects? (3)Is the design symmetrical and are the alignment principles obeyed. (4)What other sources of error are likely to be encountered and can they be reduced by using compensation or nulling? 分かる範囲でいいので、よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

well there is a girl i like... a lot...maybe even love and we were in a relationship but other people we telling me i was to clingy and she would break up with me so i seperated us some and she said she thought us dating each other made me uncomfortable so we broke up...now we are talking and she said all the reasons she like me before she still sees in me and i dont know if i should give up on the idea of us dating again??

• 訳を見てください

異性の友達から貰ったメッセージです。訳を見ていただきたいのですが、部分部分に分らないところがあります。彼は、”あなたにはほかにできることがある、自分は家族が日本にいないからいつもひとりだ。じぶんはあなたの邪魔をしたくない。” このような感じでいいのしょうか?他にどのような訳になりますか?教えて下さい。お願いします When I say you have a lot of options, I mean that you have other things you could do and I a pretty sure that there other people you have to see! It is the holiday season and I know, family comes first! And I don't have anyone in Japan, so I am very sad and lonely! So that's why I say you have a lot of options! I don't want any trouble so I won't bother you! I'm sorry....  

• 訳して下さい!m(_ _)m

友達からメールをもらったのですが、なんて書いてあるんですか??? バカな私には分かりません・・・。教えてください。 There are so many things to do each day There is so much going on in the world of great concern that often we do not stop and think about what is really important to us One of the nicest things in my life is my friendship with you and even if we don´t have a lot of time to spend with each other I want you to always know how much I appreciate you and our friendship

• 訳して下さい!m(_ _)m

友達からメールをもらったのですが、なんて書いてあるんですか??? バカな私には分かりません・・・。教えてください。 There are so many things to do each day There is so much going on in the world of great concern that often we do not stop and think about what is really important to us One of the nicest things in my life is my friendship with you and even if we don´t have a lot of time to spend with each other I want you to always know how much I appreciate you and our friendship

• 翻訳お願いします

You have to remember if your drives both will be putting out 2000mA each then each one will be drawing 3000mA or around there so I would use no smaller than a 26650 cell or cells and I think 32650 would be nice if a good host can be found that is to your liking. The SK can take a 32650 if I put it in the lathe and take out about 0.25mm of aluminum from the inside. The two XB-2 drives I sent you are the very latest model they are capable of 4000mA each so with the proper heat sinking they may work for you. Do not try and run them above 2000mA with out heat sinking them, I do believe they have a built-in temp controller so if they get too hot they will shut down till they cool off, I'll check on that to be sure. The full back side needs to be in contact with a heat sink if your going to take one all the way to it's max current of 4000mA ! Hope this helps Let me know if you need any other info

• 訳はこれでよろしいでしょうか。

英語の教科書の訳はこれでよろしいでしょうか。 Each side- the prosecution and the defence-presents a case to the jury. The jury consists of twelve ordinary men and women. They decide whether the prosecution or the defence is right. In other words, they decide whether a person accused of a crime is guilty or innocent. 検察当局と弁護側の両側は陪審員に対して、それぞれ真相を言う。陪審員は普通、男の人と女の人の2人で構成されています。彼らは、弁護側と検察側の言い分を聞いて、どちらが正しいかどうか判決を下す。言い換えれば、告発された人の罪が有罪か無罪かどうか判決を下す。 すみませんが、よろしくお願いします。

• 将来の夢についての英作文で困っています!

現在中2です。 冬休みの宿題で将来の夢についての英作文がでました。 そこで色々やって作って、今日塾の先生にも見てもらいました。 でも、少しやり直しの部分がでてしまいました。 明日も塾に行くけれど、明日は完成したのを見せたいので できれば今日中に完成させたいんですっ!! 少し直したのですが、まだおかしいところがあるかもしれません。 もしおかしいところなどありましたら、アドバイスお願いします!! Hello, everyone. I want to be a teacher of cram school. Why? First, I like my cram school. It is a lot of fun. There are a lot of companions in the cram school. They help each other. Second, I like teachers of my cram school. Some classes of my cram school teachers are very comprehensible. And, they teach important things other than study. Third, I learnt the cram school is not only study. I'm very happy now. If I will be a teacher of cram school I want to teach a lot of important things. So, I want to be a teacher of cram school. Thank you. 特に私はThey help each other.と Some classes of my cram school teachers are very comprehensible.のところが不安です; よろしくお願いしますっ!!

• この部分の訳がわかりません。

People associate themselves with different groups, and as they help each other out, society as we know it is formed. 上の文のsociety as we know it is formedの訳と文法的解釈がわかりません。 教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • EP-806AWを使用しています。「廃インク吸収パッド警告リセットツールの説明とご確認」のメッセージが出ました。
  • これはEP-806AWのインク吸収パッドが一杯になったことを示しており、ツールを使用してリセットする必要があります。
  • リセットツールを使用することで、廃インク吸収パッドのカウンターを初期化し、正常にプリンターを使用することができます。
回答を見る