• 締切済み

英語の質問です!!

この分の訳となぜそうなるのか教えてください。 You will be compensated for the tuturing with a corresponding reduction in the rent. Compensate for :報酬を払う With a reduction: 割引で ここまではわかったのですが、最後のin the rent を加えるとどういった意味の文になるでしょうか。賃貸料に相当の減額をしてか、チューター代を賃貸料から減額するのか、いろいろ考えてしまいよくわからなくなってきました。 回答のほどよろしくお願いします><

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

賃貸料からチューター代を引く、すなわちアパート代が月百万円で、チューター代が77万円ですと、支払いの賃貸料は23万円になる、ということです。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語翻訳お願いします。家賃

日本に住んでるブラジル人に、住んでいるアパートについて、 「ブラジルで、これみたいな/あなたのアパートみたいなアパートを借りたら家賃はいくらですか? 」 1How much dose it cost to pay for a rent if you rent a flat like this/yours in Brazil? 2How much dose your rent cost if~上に同じ. 3How much will your rent be if you~上に同じ. 4How much will it be if you pay for a rent on a flat like this/yours in Brazeil? 5How much will it be if you rent a flat like this/yours and pay for a rent in Brazil? など考えたのですが、どれも使えますでしょうか?また1及び2はdoseの代わりにwill は使えますでしょうか? そのほか良い訳例がありましたら教えて頂きたいのでよろしくお願いします。

• 英語の質問です。

銀行にあった英語を訳あって訳したいです! The balance shown in this passbook will be deemed correct only if identification is verified with the corresponding record kept by the bank. (個人的訳) この通帳の残高は正しいとみなされる。 あとはonly if 以降なのですが、そこがよくわかりません。 教えてください!

• 英語

I have long supported a sharp reduction in payroll taxes with the difference made up in CO2 taxes. 訳お願いします

• 英語についての質問

To compensate for his unpleasant experiences in hospital, the man drank a little more than was good for him.[In the process],he enjoyed himself thoroughly and kept telling everybody how much he hated hospitals. という英文の[]した部分を ( )he was ( )というかたちにして頂きたいです。

• 【英語】corresponding fixture

サッカーの文章で、たまに出てくる、corresponding fixtureとは、どういう意味でしょう。たとえば、以下のような文章で使用されています。 Van Nistelrooy, who hit the bar with a penalty in the goalless draw in last season's corresponding fixture, found the target in the 73rd minute by sending goalkeeper Jens Lehmann the wrong way with a low shot to his left. 感じからすると、「対戦カード」のような感じがします。どなたか、教えていただけないでしょうか。 それにしても、もし対戦カードという意味だとすると、なぜcorrespondingなfixtureなんでしょう。いまいちわかりません

• 英語 の質問です。

You know my way I want you Gettin' your love Sounds good to me You will take me with desire In the flame of fire Get in on you see my burning light uooh! You know my way I want you Gettin' your love Sounds good to me You will take me with desire In the flame of fire Get in on you see my burning light In the f lame of fire This is all for you you got me ある歌の歌詞ですが、日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか? 自分で訳すと何だかしっくりこなかったもので…m(__)m

• 英語の質問です!

[L. A. Hill, the author of the following passage], wrote a lot of short stories. ュ「He was very good at writing short stories which are seasoned with wit and humor, using expressions easy to understand. ュ」Readers will enjoy the wit and humor expressed between the lines in his stories. ュ、In the following passage [the author] tells about a funny puzzle which a wife has for her husband in order to make him understand that he does not listen to her. の英語の訳をお願いします!!

• デイリー読売

http://www.yomiuri.co.jp/dy/editorial/T111026004197.htm の記事中で Under a taxpayer-burden policy, when farm product prices decline due to cuts in tariffs and the abolition of production adjustment measures, farmers will be directly compensated with subsidies for the amount of the decline. European countries and South Korea have adopted this kind of policy in tandem with the liberalization of their markets. という英文の和訳がうまく出来ません。 どなたか分かる方ご教授願います。

• 英語が得意な方 和訳を助けてください。

A separate ‘Federal law on public assistance’ for the whole of West Germany would deal with assistance to the victims of the war, a law on returning soldiers would deal with their compensation and a law on the equalization of burdens would include the losses of the refugees and the people forced to leave the former German territories in the East, and as far as possible compensate them.

• 英語文法の質問です!

1 The president of the board objected () to several of the conditions listed in the initial contract. 1 strong 2 stronger 3 strongly 4 strength Your selection will arrive in seven to ten days and will be followed by () deliveries every six weeks. 1 mutual 2 thorough 3 additional 4 momentary A hotel shuttle will be available, but you are also welcome to arrange for your () transportation to the conference. 1 any 2 own 3 besides 4 directly The advertising campaign for the new Cool Fizz soft drink will feature flavor () price. 1 rather than 2 in the event of 3 except for 4 as for () of the shipment should be expected within ten day. 1 Receive 2 Received 3 Receivable 4 Receipt Member are a vital part of the Global Musicians' Association, and finding ways to increase membership should be a high (). 1 basis 2 force 3 direction 4 priority 宜しくお願いしますm(__)m