• ベストアンサー

英語

I have long supported a sharp reduction in payroll taxes with the difference made up in CO2 taxes. 訳お願いします

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51910
  • ベストアンサー率60% (460/762)
回答No.1

私は二酸化炭素税によって補える範囲での給与税の急激な削減を長いこと支持してきた。

megkeyvisual
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の質問です!!

この分の訳となぜそうなるのか教えてください。 You will be compensated for the tuturing with a corresponding reduction in the rent. Compensate for :報酬を払う With a reduction: 割引で ここまではわかったのですが、最後のin the rent を加えるとどういった意味の文になるでしょうか。賃貸料に相当の減額をしてか、チューター代を賃貸料から減額するのか、いろいろ考えてしまいよくわからなくなってきました。 回答のほどよろしくお願いします><

• 統計用語を含む英語です。

RESULTS: Among 37 enrolled patients, 33 were evaluated; 4 discontinued due to time constraints. Mean reduction in arm circumference difference was 0.90 cm (95% CI, 0.72-1.07; P < .0005). (95% CI, 0.72-1.07; P < .0005).は 95%の確かさで0.72-1.07の範囲内に Mean reduction in arm circumferenceが入っている。 ということかと思うのですが、こういったことって標本から母集団を推測する時ですよね? 37人参加となっているわけでその中の数人から平均を出したのでしょうか?

• この英語の問題解けますか?

この英語の問題解けますか?The company didn't issue uniform in fact, the company didn't care what you wore as long as you showed up. But this guy was dressed up in smartly pressed tan trousers and work shirt, complete with his name,Jim,written on the pocket. I guess he supplied himself with the uniform の一番最後のhe supplied himself with the uniform に意味が最も近いものはどっちか。 1.Jim made his uniform himself 2.Jim brought his own uniform ちなみに最後までの大体の日本語訳は 会社は制服を支給していなくて、実際の所は何を着ていても良かった。だが、ジムはズボンと作業服をキチンと着ていた。私は~~~~と推測する。です。

• 英語が正しいかどうか教えてください。

以下の文です。 I like to trabel is groups. I have two reasons to support my answer. First I want to share me joy friends. For example, I saw a wonderful view. But if I traveling alone, I can't glad with someone. It is made me lonely. Second, I can enjoy before I traveling. This is because I have to make a plan with friends. I think enjoy make plans and a discussion where are we go. That's why I want to taraveling in groups. 日本語訳です。 私はグループで旅行したい。 2つ理由がある。 初めに、感動を分け合えると思うから。 1人旅ならすばらしい景色を見ても誰かと喜ぶことができない。 それは寂しい。 次に私は旅行する前にも楽しむことができると思う。 友達と計画を立てなければならない。 プランを作りどこへ行くか話し合うのも楽しいと思う。 そういうわけで、わたしはみんなで旅行したい。 おかしい文や、アドバイスなどあれば教えてください。

• この英文について教えてください

下記の英文のseem to end up with face down in the snowの部分がよくわかりません。 withは付帯状況と呼ばれるものだと思いますが、訳してみても今ひとつよくわかりません。 My sisters and I have made up all kinds of races and games that always seem to end up with me face down in the snow. 英語に詳しい方がいらっしゃったら、どのように解釈したらよいかご教授をお願いいたします。

• 英語のメール

アメリカ人の彼からメールが来て、何となく意味は分かったのですが何だかもやもやするので質問いたします。 would you get made if I feel asleep? Lay my head on your chest or could just snuggle up real close you in my arms ether or be fine with me ;) と来ました。get madeとbe fine with meの意味がイマイチ掴めません。何となーくでしか理解していないので、良かったら翻訳お願いします。

• 経済英語の訳・・・

the difference between the current primary deficit and the primary deficit which would have prevailed if expenditures in the previous year had grown with potential GDP and revenues with actual GDP. 上記を訳したいのですがわかりませんm(__)m どなたかご教授ください(>_<)

• 英語の問題

1[ ]の動詞を適当な形に直して( )にいれなさい。 1.If I ( ) rich,I would buy the bicycle made in France.[be] 2.If I ( ) a driver's license,I could get to the airport in time.[have] 3.If he ( ) at the party,I would have taken a picture with him.[be] 4.If she ( ) me,I could have gone shopping in Shibuya with them.[call] 2各組の文がほぼ同じ意味になるように、 ( )に適当な語をいれなさい。 1. a)I don't have a piano, so I can't practice every day. b)If ( ) a piano,I ( )( ) every day. 2. a)As he doesn't drive carefully,I won't ride in his car. b)If he ( ) carefully,I ( )( ) in his car. 3. a)I wasn't with her at that time,so I couldn't help her. b)If I ( )( ) with her at that time,( )( )( ) her. 4. a)Because I told him the truph,he got angry. b)If ( )( ) him the truth,he ( )( )( ) angry. 5. a)I didn't prepare for the test,so I can't answer this question. b)If I ( )( ) for the test,I ( ) answer this question. どうしてそういう答えになるのかも 簡単に教えてくださると嬉しいです(^-^)

• 英語が分からないので教えてください。

Each of these sentences includes a phrasal werb. Choose the correct particle to complete each phrasal werb. 1.Meeting face-to-face will help speed ( ) the project. A)over B)up C)on 2.I can't figure ( ) why they have taken so long to get the intial designs ready. A)up B)in C)out 3.How did you end ( )in Paris? A)out B)with C)up 4.I really hope your plan works ( ), because I can't think of another solution. A)up B)through C)out 5.Susan, can you please set ( ) a teleconference call with the Paris office? A)out B)off C)up 6.We need to get together in order to iron ( ) a few problems. 7.Hello. Could you put me ( ) to the accounts office, please? A)through B)over C)in 8.Marie has come ( ) with a fantastic idea. A)out B)up C)off

• 英語です。

仮定法過去完了に副詞節があった場合、 もし彼が来た時に彼女と話していたら、大変なことになっただろうに。 を英訳する時、 1.彼が実際来た場合 If I had been talking with her when he came,I would have been in deep trouble. 2.彼は実際には来ていない If I had been talking with her when he had come,I would have been in deep trouble. というふうにwhen節の時制が変わるのでしょうか?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • SmartvisionとSmartvisionDエスクの不具合のため、アンインストールを試みたが再インストールできない状況です。
  • Lavieアプリナビで再インストールを試みても、「探し物はここにはありません」とのエラーメッセージが表示され、再インストールができません。
  • どうすればSmartvisionの再インストールが可能なのか、アドバイスをいただきたいです。
回答を見る