• ベストアンサー
  • 困ってます

英語の問題

1[ ]の動詞を適当な形に直して( )にいれなさい。 1.If I ( ) rich,I would buy the bicycle made in France.[be] 2.If I ( ) a driver's license,I could get to the airport in time.[have] 3.If he ( ) at the party,I would have taken a picture with him.[be] 4.If she ( ) me,I could have gone shopping in Shibuya with them.[call] 2各組の文がほぼ同じ意味になるように、 ( )に適当な語をいれなさい。 1. a)I don't have a piano, so I can't practice every day. b)If ( ) a piano,I ( )( ) every day. 2. a)As he doesn't drive carefully,I won't ride in his car. b)If he ( ) carefully,I ( )( ) in his car. 3. a)I wasn't with her at that time,so I couldn't help her. b)If I ( )( ) with her at that time,( )( )( ) her. 4. a)Because I told him the truph,he got angry. b)If ( )( ) him the truth,he ( )( )( ) angry. 5. a)I didn't prepare for the test,so I can't answer this question. b)If I ( )( ) for the test,I ( ) answer this question. どうしてそういう答えになるのかも 簡単に教えてくださると嬉しいです(^-^)

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数50
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
noname#231624
noname#231624

仮定法過去と仮定法過去完了の問題ですね。 仮定法過去は条件節に過去形を用いることで、現在のことを仮定して言うときの表現方法です。 『もしも今、~であったら、~なのになぁ』 If+主語+動詞の過去形~, 主語+would/might/could+動詞の原形~. この形が基本です。 条件節の中の動詞が“be-動詞”である場合、主語が何であっても“were”を使いましょう。 仮定法過去完了は、条件節に過去完了形を用いることで、過去のことを仮定して言うときの表現方法です。 『もしもあの時、~であったら、~だったのになぁ』 If+主語+動詞の過去完了形(had+動詞の過去分詞形)~, 主語+would/might/could+have+動詞の過去分詞形~. この形が基本です。 たまに、ミックスバージョンになることがあります。 過去に起こっていなかったことを起こったとして、現在の状況を仮定して言う場合です。 『もしもあの時、~であったら、今頃、~なのになぁ』 If+主語+動詞の過去完了形(had+動詞の過去分詞形)~, 主語+would/might/could+動詞の原形~. これら3つのルールを覚えて、問題を解いてみてください。 今の話か、過去の話かが分かれば、解けるはずです。 がんばってくださいね!

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ありがとうございました^^

関連するQ&A

• 英語です。

仮定法過去完了に副詞節があった場合、 もし彼が来た時に彼女と話していたら、大変なことになっただろうに。 を英訳する時、 1.彼が実際来た場合 If I had been talking with her when he came,I would have been in deep trouble. 2.彼は実際には来ていない If I had been talking with her when he had come,I would have been in deep trouble. というふうにwhen節の時制が変わるのでしょうか?

• 高校英語教えてください。

1.We are going to have the house ( ) this weekend. (1) to be painted (2) to paint (3) painted (4) painting 2.Read this book ( ). (1) as carefully as you can (2) as carefully as you possible (3) so carefully as possible (4) so carefully as you can 3.I heard somebody ( ) Lydia about the news,and I noticed that it upset her. (1) talked (2) tell (3) say (4) saying 4.彼は全力を尽くしたが、結局何も得られずに終わった。(適語を入れよ) He did as much as he could, but he got nothing in the ( ). 1.2. 3.は(1)~(4)から選び、日本語訳、4.は( )の中に適語を入れる問題です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語わかる方!!

If we say we have fellouship with him while we walk in darkness ↑この意味を教えてください!

• withとatの違い

He is angry with children. I am angry at you. この2文のwithとatの違いはなんでしょうか? withが~についてや~に対してという意味が有るのは解っていますが atとの使い分けの意味がよく解りません He is angry at children. I am angry with you.では意味が違うのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします

• どうしても訳せません。教えてください!

海外の知り合いからメールが来たんですけど、うまく訳せません。助けてください!ちなみにNathanは、彼女の子供です。よろしくお願いします! Nathan is in the stage now that he asks questions a lot... Few days ago he asked me this question and until now i have not given him a good answer....(trust me roy and i have tried the Net but still can't seem to come up with 'age appropriate' answer...some sites talk about coriolis? whatever that is... So here is the question. He asked me this while he was playing with water in the bath tub. " Mommy why does it (water) go in circle (spiral) before it goes out the drain?" so if any of you have an answer PLS. let me know....much appreciated..

• 英語の文法でのニュアンスの違いを教えてください

以下の文を最近知りましたが文法がわかりません I saw him yesterday talking with her. このtalking以降は、何節でしょうか? I saw him yesterday that he was talking with her. に置き換えても意味は同じでしょうか? 初心者です。文法を教えてください。

• 和訳をお願いします。

She never looked at him. How could she not see him? He ran through a group of boys, and he fell at her feet. She turned away with her nose in the air. トムソーヤからの一説です。質問は、How could she not see him?の文です。「どうやってみることができなかったのか。」変な訳だと思いますので、解説お願いします。

• [英語] 教えて下さい><

()の意味に近いものを教えて下さい>< 1. One of the members came (punctually), but the others were 10 minutes late. (1) on purpose (2) on time (3) for a moment (4) for a change 2. He felt (ill at ease) since he was the only one present at the meeting. (1) angry (2) comfortable (3) pleased (4) uncomfortable 3. I bought this electric car last year, and so far I've had no trouble with it. (1) now and them (2) until now (3) finally (4) for the time being

• 和訳お願いします

One day while making such a test, I made a very interesting discovery,described as follows in the words of Wilson S.Howell: 'Mr,Edison's judgement and prevision were generally so excellent,so accurate,that a miss was rather disturbing to him. After he had carefully thought out a plan,he wasn't always meekly patient if the test or demonstration upset his calcurations. He wouldn't hesitate to question a test and request its repitation,carefully going over the methods and conditions of the tests to find a flaw or error which would upset the conclusions. 'Mr.Jehl was asked one day to make a test for Mr.Edison, the results of which were very disappointing.The test was repeated but still the figures were nor pleasing.Each step in the test was questioned and carefully gone over by the great inventor, but its accuracy couldn't be shaken.As a last resort, Mr.Edison asked Mr,Jehl if he had made any allowance for the friction against the air of the light beam from the mirror of the Thomson Reflecting Galvanometer used in the tests. Jehl acknowledged he hadn't but would calculate it at once if Mr.Edison would give him the constant.' In such cases,when Edison joked he gave a broad smile, put his left hand behind his neck,scratched his right ear and marched away.

• [英語]並び替え問題を教えて下さい><

1. 彼は学生時代、勉強をおろそかにしたことを後悔している。 He (of/neglected/in/having/repents/studies/his) his school days. 2. 彼女の説明が説得力のあるものだったので、われわれとしては彼女を信じるしかなかった。 Her explanation (believe/but/convincing/could/not/so/that/was/we) her. 3. 以前は畑だったところに、家が次々と建てられている。 Houses (on/be/being/built/are/used/to/what/) fields. 4. 彼女の誕生日のお祝いは土曜日に催される予定だった。 Her (be/birthday/to/Saturday/held/on/celebration/was). 5. He (have/the/cannot/of/been/facts/ignorant). 6. Why should (an/given/he/him/obey/order) by a perfect stranger? 7. They are very kind to me. They (their/as/I/own/me/son/if/were/treat).

専門家に質問してみよう