• ベストアンサー

英語についての質問

To compensate for his unpleasant experiences in hospital, the man drank a little more than was good for him.[In the process],he enjoyed himself thoroughly and kept telling everybody how much he hated hospitals. という英文の[]した部分を ( )he was ( )というかたちにして頂きたいです。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数8

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.3

#1です。補足です。 >> 説明不足ですいません。()he was ()の両方のカッコです (While) he was (drunk) 彼が酔っている間は

IT1124
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。m(_ _)m

その他の回答 (2)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

(While) he was (there)

IT1124
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。m(_ _)m

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

To compensate for his unpleasant experiences in hospital, the man drank a little more than was good for him. (Drunk/Miserable/Misguided/Stupid as) he was, he enjoyed himself thoroughly and kept telling everybody how much he hated hospitals. いっくらでも考えられますが、今朝はこのぐらいで

IT1124
質問者

補足

説明不足ですいません。 ()he was ()の両方のカッコです

関連するQ&A

• なぜですか

Yesterday I was in hospital for 3 days. hospitalの前にaもtheも何でつかないんですか? 昨日と言ってるのに、なぜfor 3 daysがついてるんですか?

• 同じ意味になるようお願いします。和訳もお願いします

He was the first man who climbed the mountain. He was the first man ()() the mountain. He trained hard so that he could win the marathon race. He trained hard ()()() win the marathon race. Iawoke and found myseld in the hospital. I awoke ()() myself in the hospital.

• 英語教えてください

そのシャンプーのボトルは、再生されたプラスチックでできています。 The shampoo bottle is(of/plastic/made/recycled) バスは通勤する人々でいっぱいでした。 The buses were full of (going/people/to/work) 妹の一番の友達は、サムという小さな男の子でした。 My sister's vest friend(a little boy/ called/sam/was) 飛行便の多い空港の近いに住む人々によって、生活はとても不快なもであるにちがいない。 Life must by very unpleasant for (busy airports/living/near/people) その事故で負傷した少年は、病院へ運ばれました。 The boy (in/injured/the accident/was) taken to the hospital

• 英語からフランス語に翻訳お願いします。

英語からフランス語に訳せる方お願いします。 The man woke up, and he drank coffee to start his day. He put his parka on and go ready. His wife asked where he is going. She asked him to drink a cup of coffee with her, so he drank. At quarter to eight, the office was empty and the man was bored. He drank coffe until they arrive. His day is busy. He worked until coffee break, and his secretary brought him coffee. At business meal he felt stressed. His co-workers offered him cigarette and coffee. When they finished, he called the taxi. He does everything in Paris. He found a bar, and he got re-cafeined. The man arrived at the office, but the secretary made him mad. He threw her out the window. And right before he left, he drank coffee.

• 【英語】答え合わせお願いします。

問題の解答が手元にないため、正解かどうか分からず。。。 答え合わせの回答をお願いいたします。 ( )の中の語を適切な形に変えなさい。 1、He was very ( excited ) when he heard the news. 2、The ( injured )man was sent to the hospital. 3、Look at the mountain ( covered )with snow. 4、He found himself ( laid ) on a bench in the park. 5、It was (surprised) news for me. 6、The mother left her baby ( crying )all the time. 7、I had my bad tooh ( pulled )out by my dentist. 8、I'm sorry to have kept you ( waiting )so long.

• 【英語】spell の意味について

YahooUKのサッカー選手の記事で(http://uk.sports.yahoo.com/040816/4/5p8m.html) In 1993 he moved to Bordeaux - interrupted by a short spell with Blackburn - before returning to Ajax in 1996 for another seven seasons. He also enjoyed a successful loan spell in Spain with Alaves for whom he made 26 La Liga appearances. という文があるのですが、ここでのspellの意味、用法を教えてください。 お願いいたします。

• 正誤問題です。

不適切な部分を選ぶ問題です。 いろいろ調べたのですが、どこが誤りなのかわかりません。 助けて下さい。出来れば解答の理由もお願いします。 (a) The little girl was (1 afraid of) her stepfather (2 and) didn't want (3 to come) back (4 home). (b) (1 He had) some terrible experiences (2 in) his (3 military service) and he is now (4 in a mental) hospital. 自分の見解 (a)は誤りの箇所に検討がつけれらません。 (b)はinの代わりにofが求めている答えの気がしますが、inはそのままでhadがhas hadの方がいいような気がして迷ってます。 以上お願いします。

• 英語の質問です!

In the 1970s ramen packaged in Styrofoam cups joined the instant ramen products. Until then, Styrofoam had been used mostly for storing and carrying fish. The new techniques for making Styrofoam into thin sheets made it possible to sell instant ramen in Styrofoam cups. Ando first came up with this idea of cup-style noodles while he was staying in the US. He was visiting the country in the hope of expanding his instant ramen business overseas. He was inspired when he saw an American eat hit instant noodles. The man broke the noodles into pieces, put them in a paper cup, and poured hot water over them, then ate them using a fork. Ando went back to his hotel room and tried making his instant ramen in the same way, but the cup became too hot to hold. And he didn’t like the smell of the paper. IN1971 Ando’s company succeeded in developing the first cup-style boodles, which became very popular both in Japan and overseas because they were so delicious and easy to prepare. 5.IN1971 Ando’s company succeeded in developing the first cup-style boodles, which became very popular both in Japan and overseas because they were so delicious and easy to prepare.について (1)関係代名詞whichの先行詞を抜き出しなさい。 (2)この文を日本語に直しなさい。 Part2 Summary Ando came up with the idea of ( ) noodles when he was an American ( ) the noodles into pieces, put them in a cup, and pour hot ( ) over them. However, the cup became too hot to hold and the ( ) was bad. In 1971 Ando succeeded in selling instant ramen in ( ) cups.

• 英語 問題

Soseki stayed in Britain for two years. During his stay,he lived in five different boarding houses. He stayed at the first two for only a few weeks each because the rents were too high. The third boarding house was cheap,but some months later,the landlady decided to move to a different area and open a new boarding house. Soseki was not at all fond of the landlady,but he did like her sister,Kate Brett. Unlike the landlady,Kate was a quiet and thoughtful woman. When Kate asked him to move to the new house with them,he accepted. Soon a young Japanese scientist,Ikeda Kikunae,moved in. He was a very bright person,and Soseki must have enjoyed his company. After a few months though,Ikeda moved to another place,and it encouraged Soseki to look for a better boarding house. He put an ad in the paper: “Japanese gentleman looking for boarding with an English family,with literary taste. Quiet and convenient flat in N.,or S.W. preferred.” 上の文章は以前訳してもらった英文です。 上の文章に基づいて下の問いに英語で答えてもらいたいです。 1、Why did Soseki leave the first two boarding houses? 2、What boarding house do you think was ideal for Soseki? 3、What kind of person was Ikeda Kikunae?

• 英語の和訳

Today, with more career opportunities than ever abailable to women, the stay-at-home dad trend is on the rise. Being the main caregiver to the children allows men the joy of participating in their children's day-to-day experiences. His mother's reaction was, "Are you serious?" While he was, in the end, given permission. 上記の英文の和訳をお願いします。 宜しくお願いします。