• 締切済み

英語の質問です。

銀行にあった英語を訳あって訳したいです! The balance shown in this passbook will be deemed correct only if identification is verified with the corresponding record kept by the bank. (個人的訳) この通帳の残高は正しいとみなされる。 あとはonly if 以降なのですが、そこがよくわかりません。 教えてください!

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• ydna
  • ベストアンサー率63% (179/281)
回答No.2

>The balance shown in this passbook will be deemed correct only if identification is verified with the corresponding record kept by the bank.
 ーーー拙訳ーーー <直訳> この貯金通帳に見られる預金残高は、銀行によって所有されている(あなたの身分確認情報に)一致する記録で、身元が確認される条件でのみ、正確であると判断される。 <意訳> お手持ちの御通帳に記載の預金残高は、当行所有の照合記録簿でご本人様が確認される場合のみ、正確であると判断されます。 --- keys --- only =副詞 「『if 節』の表わす条件のみ」という意味。 if …. = 条件節 「もし……なら」という条件を表わす。 only がついて、「ただ、……という条件なら」、「……という場合のみ」。 identification =身分、身分証明。省略形は、ID。 with =「という手段/道具を使って」 corresponding record = この場合は「(あなたの身分確認情報に)対応する記録」、「(あなたの身分確認情報に)一致する記録」=こちらの情報Aを銀行側の所有のデータと照合する時、銀行側にある同じAと言う情報(記録)のこと。平たく言えば、こちらのはんこと銀行側の記録にある印鑑(印影)を照合するときの、銀行所有のこちらのはんこの印影。  だから、no corresponding record となれば、「一致する記録がない」、「はんこが異なる」ことを意味します。 以上、少しでもお役に立てたでしょうか? ★ydna★

• cincinnati
  • ベストアンサー率46% (606/1293)
回答No.1

銀行が保管している記録と対応する(個人や会社などを)特定するものが正しいと認められる場合のみ、この通帳の残高は正しいとみなされる。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の質問です。

解答、訳をお願いします。 1.Linda talks () she knew everything about the styles of English painters. 1.as if 2.so that 3.even though 4.in case styles 特徴 2.It is high time you () to bed,John. 1.go 2.went 3.have gone 4.will go 3.() you had told it to me a week ago! 1.I wished 2.If 3.If only 4.Had 4.() I in your place, I wouldn't climb such a high mountain in bad weather. 1.Be 2.Were 3.Have been 4.Am 5.() of that important fact, I would have shown it to you. 1.I knew 2.Did I know 3.I had known 4.Had I known よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳お願いします・・・

こんにちは。 政治に関しての文章を書いているのですが、うまく訳せない文があって困っています。 「所有するという事は、失うことを恐れる第一歩」 さっぱり訳せない・・・OTL 「お金という概念が無ければ、平等さは保たれる」 if there is no notion of money, equality will be kept 「人間の本質の一面」 The side of human nature 誰か、自然な訳を教えてください>< よろしくお願いします。

• ATMコーナーでの英語

銀行のATMコーナーで使う英語を教えてください。ATMコーナーで、お客様の質問に答えたり操作を手伝ったりする人が使います。 下記は、自分でいろいろ調べながら書いてみたものです。添削をお願いします。また、もっと良い言い方があれば教えてください。その銀行のATMの画面には英語の説明文は表示されません。 なお、会話のスタイルは「普通(あまりにフォーマルでなく、しかし礼儀正しく)」でと考えています。 ●なにか、お手伝いをすることがありますか? Are there anything I can do for you? How can I help you? ●そのお取引は、窓口でのお取り扱いとなります。 The transaction is dealt with only at the counter. ●窓口は3時で閉まりました。 The couter closed at 3 pm. ●現金を使っての振込みは6時までです。 The transaction of transfer with cash is available till 6 pm. ●今の時間、時間外手数料が105円かかります。 (「時間外」は日本語でも意味が不明瞭ですね。窓口が閉まってもすぐ「時間外」というわけでもないのだから。窓口がは3時に閉まる。時間外になるのは6時から) ●ここのATMはインターナショナル・カードを取り扱っておりません。 Our ATMs don't accept International Cards. ●列に並んでお待ちください。 Wait in the line. ●(振込みなどの)手続きは、終わりました。 Your transaction is completed. ●このボタンを押すと、1つ前の画面に戻ります。 ●(スクリーンの入力を)訂正してください。 Correct that entry. ●通帳を入れてください。 Feed the passbook into the slot.

• 英語の問題です

A 175-lb woman stands on a vinyl floor wearing stiletto high-heel shoes. If the heel has dimensions shown, determine the average normal stress she exert on the floor and compare it with the average normal stress developed when a man having the same weight is wearing flat-heeled shoes. Assume the load is applied slowly, so that dynamic effects can be ignored. Also, assume the entire weight is supported only by the heel of one shoe. が物理の授業で出ましたが訳がまったく解りません。どなたか訳してください stressは応力でお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 技術専門

以下の訳をお願いします。 間違っている箇所があるかもしれません。 Data input Each sample will get a clear, user-specific identification. The sample-identification (Furface/Pot, Casting place, Treatment station, etc) is accomplished with menu controlled input tables. An underlying plausibility check avoids incorrect inputs. Recording of measured data The measured data of the weighing system DW620D (A-Density, V-Density, Density-Index) will be automatically read and stored along with the sample-identification as well as data and time. Data analysis The Density-Index will be compared with the alloy- or furnace-based reference limit. From this follows the acceptance of the melt condition. In addition the obtained Density-Index will be represented in graphical from showing deviation from the limit. By not reaching the limits a repeat measurement will be called for, the result of which will be automatically displayed with the symbol (R). Data management The data will be automatically stored on the hard disk. Ensuring that all times access, processing, diagnosis, analysis, printing etc is at your disposal. The identification data can be amended and respectively verified by authorised users with a codeword.

• (手紙の一部の)英語を教えてください。

友人(女性)から、その夫の借金について書いてある手紙を受領しました(数日前にもその前の手紙の内容について質問しましたが)、今回はその続きとなりますが、再度あまり意味がよくわかりません。今回は下記の英語についてお尋ねです。最初の段落は前半はわかりますが、それ以降、最後まで明確にはつかめません。先回の手紙では、再抵当をして、、、などと書いてあり、夫とその借金に激怒しているようでしたが、今回はこの最後の段落は、自分の退職金で返すという意味かなと捕らえているのですが、借金をあきらめて受け入れたのか、そうでいいですか?教えてください。 I was not sure if I had told you about the debt he has got us in. Well it is a large amount that has just kept building up because of him being out of work and not being able to pay it. I did not know about it for ages then he had to tell me. I had a terrible time keeping them at bay for a while and offering only small amounts to keep them quiet. So the only thing was to used some of the equity I had on the house and remortgage the house to clear them up. If not we would of lost the house eventually I reckon. Debt can be very stressful. It looks like it is going through and I will then be able to pay them off. I will be able to pay the monthly payments. Only thing I will now have to work into my retirement to pay it off and not as before paid up by then.

• Backweb Security Notice

パソコンを立ち上げたら上記タイトルのところから英語の契約書みたいなポップアップが出てきました。 そのまま書くと、 A new certificate has arrived for channel'hp home server'. It will be used to digitaly sign the channel's contents. Do you wish to accept this certificate? (ここでYes/Noの選択肢) 「No」を選ぶと、 Declining a certificate is recommended only if you suspect it. Declining the certificate will prevent you from getting encrypted content, and signed content will not be verified. If you wish to accept the certificate, click the Cancel button. Otherwise, click the OK button. (ここで OK/キャンセル の選択肢) 今までにこのポップアップが出てきたことがありますが、 その時は再起動すると、このポップアップも消えたりしています。 OKを押したことはないんですが、これはOKしてしまってもいいものなんでしょうか? つまるところ、ウイルス等の問題のあるものかどうかが心配なんですが・・・ 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします

I’m preparing your Hulk Ultra for shipment and noticed that your payment has not been verified. Our bank will normally verify payments but sometimes payments for customers in Japan are not verified. Verifying payments is important to avoid online fraud. To help me verify your payment, could you please email me a photo or scan of the front of your credit card. If you cover the expiry date (see attached example), there is no risk or danger to you. My apologies for any trouble this may cause.

• 英文を訳して下さい。

If only you knew, how my heart overflows with love for you. If only you could see the way you fill my hopes and dreams. Even in the dark of night, I've only to think about you to feel your loving light and from this world I drift feeling as if I'll never touch the ground again... If only you knew. If only you could guess how I hear your voice when others speak; for you hold the key to my happiness, and it's always you my soul seeks. If only you could feel, how your very presence has the power to heal, all the wounds inside me. You've made me abandon the pain of yesterday, and you've shown me that the past can no longer stand in the way of what I hope to achieve... If only you knew. 読みにくいかもしれませんが、よろしくお願いします。 特に、how I hear your voice when others speakの訳が知りたいです。

• MP3 Player マニュアルの英語

MP3 Playerのマニュアルに以下のように書かれていました。 「Select Folders ・Select folders (At stop Submenu) Users can save files in different folders ( folders should be set up on PC in advance ), to manage and play files according to different types. The player supports identification of 99 subdirectories. << 中略>> Note : Independent folders can be set at corresponding modes as Music Mode, Record mode and Voice Mode. i.e., three modes are not bound to correspond with the same folder.」 folders should be set up on PC in advance というのは、 「フォルダーはあらかじめPCで作っておくこと」 という意味でしょうか。 to manage and play files according to different types. というのが意味がよくわかりません。 「ファイルのtypeごとにフォルダーをわけなさい」 という意味でしょうか。 Note の部分に書いてあることの意味がわかりません。 「Music Mode, Record mode and Voice Mode」という3つのモード用のフォルダーを、同じフォルダーにおくことができる、 と言っているのでしょうか。 i.e.の部分は、 「3つのモードは同じフォルダに対応しなければならないのではない」 と言っているのでしょうか。(日本語としても、意味不明ですが。) それって、どういう意味ですか。 「bound to : しなければならない」 「correspond : 対応する、一致する」 だと思います。 なお、マニュアルの英語を読んでいる経緯については以下の質問をご参照ください。 http://oshiete1.goo.ne.jp/qa3181065.html