Hulk Ultraの出荷準備中ですが、支払いが未承認です

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 日本のお客様の支払いが未承認の場合があります。支払いの確認はオンライン詐欺を防ぐために重要です。
  • 支払いの確認をするために、クレジットカードの正面の写真またはスキャンをメールで送信していただけますか?有効期限を隠す場合には、あなたにリスクや危険はありません。
  • ご迷惑をおかけして申し訳ありません。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします

I’m preparing your Hulk Ultra for shipment and noticed that your payment has not been verified. Our bank will normally verify payments but sometimes payments for customers in Japan are not verified. Verifying payments is important to avoid online fraud. To help me verify your payment, could you please email me a photo or scan of the front of your credit card. If you cover the expiry date (see attached example), there is no risk or danger to you. My apologies for any trouble this may cause.

• bonboy
  • お礼率76% (549/719)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sporespore
  • ベストアンサー率30% (430/1408)
回答No.1

Hulk Ultraを送る手続きをしておりますが、あなたのお支払いの確認がとれておりません。 通常、我々の銀行から払い込みの確認連絡があるのですが、時々日本からの払込みについての確認がとれないことがあります。 払込みの確認はオンラインセールスにおける詐欺を防止するためにとても重要です。あなたの支払いを確認するために、あなたのクレジットカードの表を写真にとるかスキャンしてメールで送ってください。その時にカードの有効期限の部分を(添付した例にあるように)隠しておけば、あなたにリスクや被害は起きません。 ご迷惑をお掛けしまして申し訳ありません。 相手が、カード番号を欲しがる理由が分かりません。私でしたら送りません。ご自分で判断してくださいね。

bonboy
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 カードを使用して商品購入したのですが、相手が確認の為に必要だと言ってるならば仕方ないですよね。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします、サイトで翻訳してみたのですが、いまいちわかりませんで

翻訳お願いします、サイトで翻訳してみたのですが、いまいちわかりませんでした よろしくお願いします。 This wheel is available now. The total you are looking for is $1460.00 ( 4 wheels & shipping ) 195 per rim *4=$780.00 shipping by ocean fright $680 For the import tax duty ,we are not able to get the amount for you,when the package arrive to Japan then your country custom house should contact to you for the tax payment,or you may ask for broker to help you on this. for the payment we will request money wire,please feel free contact to me if you are ready to place this order.

• ebay 出品者の説明文

宜しくお願いします。 ebayにて落札したい商品があるのですが、この出品者さまの説明文に We will only ship to your Paypal Verified or Confirmed address. If your Paypal account is not verified or confirmed, please do not bid. Have it Verified or Confirmed first. Your Payment is required within 3 days of the end of the auction. Thank you. と記載されています。 クレジットカードの請求先住所を確認できない人は入札しないで下さい。という意味でしょうか? ebay、英語に詳しい方、お知恵をお貸しください。 宜しくお願いします。

• TOEFLに多重請求の問い合わせをしました。先ほどメールがきました。お

TOEFLに多重請求の問い合わせをしました。先ほどメールがきました。お金の事なので自分の拙い英語力で正しく理解出来ているか不安です。どなたか要約でも良いので訳して頂けないでしょうか。宜しくお願いします。 You can print your registration confirmation by choosing “View Orders” from your online Home Page, then selecting the “Print” link in the Registration Confirmation section of the View Orders page. Your test date, start time, and test center address is located on the registration confirmation. We are unable to find a record of multiple payments. It is impossible for us to identify payments that are not accompanied by registration forms, order forms, requests for service, or letters of explanation. Before we can credit your account, provide services, or issue a refund, we must have positive proof that ETS accepted your payment. Please note that a receipt or copy of a receipt is not proof that we have received and cashed your payment. If we received and credited your payment to our account, the canceled check or money order will be returned to your bank. Please ask your bank to give you a copy of both sides of the canceled check or money order and send it to us with a letter of explanation and your request for service or refund. If your bank cannot provide proof that we have accepted payment, you should ask the bank to return your money to you. If you submitted your payment by credit card, we suggest that you contact your credit card company to determine if your credit card has been charged. If you find that the payment was charged to your account, please send a copy of your credit card statement along with your request for service or request to credit your account to us. You may mail your correspondence to: TOEFL/TSE Services, P.O. Box 6151, Princeton, NJ 08541-6151 or you may send a fax to 610-290-8972. Be sure to include your name, address, and registration or appointment confirmation number and test date.

• 翻訳サイトで変換しましたが、いまいち理解できませんでした。

翻訳サイトで変換しましたが、いまいち理解できませんでした。 下記の文章を訳してください。よろしくお願いいたします。 This wheel is available now. The total you are looking for is $1460.00 ( 4 wheels & shipping ) 195 per rim *4=$780.00 shipping by ocean fright $680 For the import tax duty ,we are not able to get the amount for you,when the package arrive to Japan then your country custom house should contact to you for the tax payment,or you may ask for broker to help you on this. for the payment we will request money wire,please feel free contact to me if you are ready to place this order. thank you very much

• 英文の翻訳をお願いできませんか。

利用しているマネーブッカーズというサイトから下記のような英文が届いていました。 ヤフーの翻訳で翻訳してみたのですがいまいちよくわかりません。 英語が達者な方がおられましたらお助けください。 We thank you for choosing Moneybookers as your online payment processor. Please read this email carefully as it contains instructions on how to become a fully verified customer. Your account with Moneybookers has been temporarily restricted until we have confirmed your identity and personal details. Moneybookers, as an FSA (Financial Services Authority of the United Kingdom) regulated non-banking financial institution, is obligated to collect personally identifiable information. Any information you provide us with will only be disclosed in accordance with the Data Protection Act of 1998. Moneybookers protects your account information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. We will only use your personal information to service your account and to improve our services to you. In order to become a fully verified customer and have your Moneybookers account unrestricted, we hereby kindly ask you to send us a copy of the following documentation and information: 1) A full colour copy of a valid, official identification document; such as your international passport (double page), national identity card or drivers licence (front and back), a copy is required to verify your identity. 2) A copy of a paper utility bill (Gas Bill/Electricity Bill) or bank statement issued in the last three months clearly displaying your name and address that has been received at the registered postal address detailed on your Moneybookers account, this is required to verify your address. Please make sure all four corners of the above requested documents are clearly visible and that the documents have not been altered in any form or way. Electronically issued documents and Mobile phone bills will not be accepted. In order to submit the above requested documents, please login to your Moneybookers account and follow the below steps: Contact > Support Centre > Account/Security > ‘You have requested information and/or documents from me’ Please remember to provide the "Ticket ID" stated in the subject of this email, in your response. Alternatively, you can send the requested documents and explanation via scanned e-mail to verification@moneybookers.com or via postal mail to: Moneybookers Ltd. Welken House 10-11 Charterhouse Square London EC1M 6EH United Kingdom Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience. Once the documents mentioned above have been received, the verification of your account may take up to two business days, you will receive confirmation that your account is fully verified. Please be advised that we are legally obliged to freeze your account if it is left unverified. We thank you for your cooperation in this matter. Kind regards, Moneybookers Security ******************************* Moneybookers Security Reminders Protect Your Password Moneybookers and its representatives will NEVER ask you to reveal your password. There are NO EXCEPTIONS to this policy. If anyone asks for your password by phone or by email, or on any website other than moneybookers.com, refuse and immediately report this to security@moneybookers.com. Access your account ONLY using the login link on the Moneybookers homepage Please be advised that Moneybookers and its representatives will NEVER send you an email asking you to provide your login details within a form provided or to click on a hyperlink to access your account! Immediately report any incident to security@moneybookers.com. 以上、ザックリとでいいのでお願いいたします。

• どなたか翻訳お願いします!!

下記の英文になります。 よろしくお願い致します。 Thanks for the mail,i would like you to know that the item is needed urgently by an important client of mine in Nigeria. I am ready to buy it and would be making the payment through the my bank's Escrow service in beneficiary to your account. All i require in order to proceed with the payment is the total cost which includes the shipping cost of the item through EMS to my client in Nigeria alongside your account details of who and where the payment transfer is to be made in beneficiary to.Below is my clients address for the shipment after the payment is approved by bank.

• この文章を翻訳していただけませんでしょうか

こんばんは。 翻訳していただきたい文章があります。 TAXを支払わなければならないのですが、以下の文で困っています。 宜しくお願いします。 Make your check, money order or cashier's check payable to U.S. Treasury. Enter the amount on the check using all numbers ($###.##), and do not use staples or paper clips to affix your payment to your voucher or return. Include your name, address, daytime phone number, Social Security number (the SSN shown first if it's a joint return) or employer identification number, tax period and related tax form or notice number on your form of payment. Mail your payment to the address listed on the notice or instructions. Do not send cash through the mail Check the services provided at your local IRS office to see if cash payments are accepted

• 翻訳お願いいたします。

荷物が、まだ届かないので、追跡番号を教えて下さい、と問い合わせたところ下記の内容のメールが届きました。『そちらで調べて下さい』って、書いてあるようなんですが・・・?(>_<) my colleague Sophia emailed you the following once we received your payment: We received your payment, many thanks. Your order is now ready for collection, here are the weights and dimensions: 2 @ 6kgs – 41x21x32cm Total boxes is 4 Total weight is 25kgs The address to collect from is: IMS a division of CDL London Ltd 3 & 3a Bluebell Business Park Sheffield Park East Sussex TN22 3HQ Tel: +44 (0) 1825 700012 Opening hours: Mon to Fri 9am-3.30pm And your order collection reference number is: 2999290 Please let me know if you need any further information. Could you please check with the courier you used the tracking number of your order. Please let me know if you need any further information.

• 翻訳をお願いします。

翻訳をお願いします。 ebayで買主から商品が届かないと連絡がありました。 あと5日待って下さい。もし届かない場合は全額返金しますと連絡した際の返信です。 I inform you that i should ask to post office on the package, they notified to me that they could not help me, i have to wait the days that you mentioned me, that of being like that, if the package is not delivered, is returned to the sender really I want this plush, it is a gift of birthday for a friend. It will wait the days that you mentioned to me. I hope that I come near. Or if it is forwarded you, realize the sending with number of follow-up if inconvenience is not great, or as you said the reimbursement. its so bad cuz i want that plush :( for my friend i´ll write you when i have inform the last day, saturday よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の翻訳

Greetings, Thank you for contacting (会社名) Unfortunately this is a temporary issue that our engineers are trying very hard to fix as soon as possible. In the mean time, we appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this issue for you. I understand that this will not be the answer you were looking for and I can only hope that your enjoyment of the game is not spoilt by this situation. Please accept our apologies for this highly unfortunate occurrence. 回答お願いします