• ベストアンサー

少し長い文ですが和訳お願いします。

海外の方に簡単な英語でコメントして お返事を頂いたのですが、 私には理解出来ず困っています。 I love you too! And I completely understand cuzz I didn't live in America my whole life so I had to learn and I've gotten better at it so I've had the same experience like you did! It's ok girl! 英語のお得意な方、和訳お願いしますm(_ _)m

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

僕も君が気に入ったよ。僕もアメリカには住んだこと全然無いから君の気持ちホントよくわかる。 だから一生懸命勉強して身につけたってのは君とまったく一緒なんだ。 素敵だよ!

Lollipop-Usa
質問者

お礼

こんな素敵なコメントだったとは。感激です。 本当にありがとうございました!!

関連するQ&A

• 会話文なんですが和訳お願いします。

You know, I had the hour-long conversation why I wasn't gonna do this, one thing that they said, this is, you don't do them so you don't realize that they can actually be entertaining and yet informative and comfortable. and I said, well, all right, and I always feel comfortable with you, so that's. インタビューに答えてる状況なんですがthisやthemが一体何を指し示してるのかがわかりません、、、 宜しくお願いします。

• あっさりと和訳をお願いします

I've already paid for it. I actually submitted my bid for the novadeur 1 sec too late and missed the CV you had listed tonight. So, I'll just be content with the one I picked up.

• 添削お願いします。

「名前を覚えてくれて嬉しいよ」は英語にすると I’m so happy that you’ve learn my name. で伝わるでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

sorry! I didn't know you messaged me back :) and yes, most people take showers. baths are more common with women and children though. I've always wanted to get one of those cube baths that you can sit in :) that would be so awesome! have you ever been to the US? ..

• 和訳をお願いします

ホストマザーを怒らせてしまい、ただ理由がわからなかったので手紙で、 私が怒らせたことは分かってる、 でも理由がわからないこと、 理由を教えてほしいこと、 間違いを犯したなら正したいこと、 あなたを傷つけたなら闇雲にではなく理解して謝りたいこと、 その根本原因は私の英語力の低さであること、を書きました。 以下その返信です。 Thank you for writing. I appreciate it. I know you misunderstand or try to guess things I say and you don't tell me if you don't understand which means I don't know either. I'm not angry or offended. You said something that made me very sad and I couldn't talk to you as I was upset. I have tried to be hospitable and kind but you said things at the lake that sounded selfish about not wating rules and using the bathroom when you wanted. I don't think this was a "rule" but a reasonable request-especially as a)I'm a teacher with a stressful job who needs to sleep b)not well so needs more sleep because of the medication Your wards sounded a little selfish and I explained this to you but you didn't seem to care. I wasn't offended you didn't want me there. I'm independent too and I understand,but please...this is England not Japan... You can be more direct and honest. Instead I had to guess by your coldness that you didn't want me there. This can lead to misunderstandings with people I have found -as an independent person myself. Just say,"I want to do this alone please" in England there is a saying "say what you mean and mean what you say" (ie make things clear and be honest.) And please ask me to repeat something if you don't understand. Guessing is a tricky game. 私がselfishな発言をしたこと、それが彼女を傷つけたこと、は分かりました。 が、細かい言い回し、と言うかニュアンスがイマイチ掴めません。 彼女は普段からとても良くしてくれているので、傷つけてしまったことを後悔しています。。 私はそういう意味で言ったんじゃないのに…とも思いますが、 全ては私の英語力の低さ、理解したつもりになって返事をしてしまうこと、が原因です。 彼女の気持ちをちゃんと理解したいです。 どなたか和訳を宜しくお願い致します!!! 長文を読んでいただきありがとうございました!!

• getの過去分詞gotとgotten

getの過去分詞にはgotとgottenがあり、gottenは主にアメリカ英語で使うとあります。 「持っている」とか「~しなければならない」と言う意味でI've gotとgotが使われますね?例えば I've got everything you want. I've gotto go.とかですね。 では、これ以外ではgotとgotten はどちらを使ってもいいということですか? What's gotten into you? (一体どうなってしまったの)のgotは got にしても可ですか? 使い分けがあれば、どういう場合にどちらを使うのか教えてください。 なぜgotとgotten があるのでしょうか?

• 英語の和訳お願いします

下記の文の和訳を、分かる方よろしくお願いします。 I had at least 5 guys in suits with earphones come up to me yesterday in Taito city and try to get me to go into "massage parlors" .... I didn't understand the Japanese word for it so then they made some really weird hand gestures and I understood what they meant.... prettyyyy weird and unexpected lol.... you never told me about them hahaa >.<

• 次の英文の和訳をお願いしますm(._.)m

次の英文の和訳をお願いしますm(._.)m So what's the alternative? She could express her feelings with "I feel” statements. How does she feel? She feels ticked off! So why not just say this instead of being argumentative? She could also try to understand what he's thinking and feeling. How does he feel? He feels shut out and ignored. She could say, "I feel put down and angry, but I know there's some truth in what you say. Apparently you think I've put my career first and you feel rejected. Is this the way you feel? If so, could understand why you feel hurt and angry." 長くなってしまいましたが、よろしくお願いしますm(._.)m

• 和訳と構文と

久しぶりに英語を勉強し始め、いろいろ調べるも、次の英文の和訳と文の構造がわかりませんでした。 よろしくお願いいたします。 (1)You'll understand those changes (and a lot of other things) much better after reading it. (特にmuch better以下と前半の関係が分かりません。) (2)I'm sending you a carbon copy;I'll keep the original in my files.(この文は分かりました。) (3)I don't come in until much later,but never mind. (4)You'll find enough to interest you until I do.

• 和訳お願いしますm(__)m

また和訳をお願いしますm(__)m do not worry i understand...i want to learn other languages besides english...so what time is gt that side? 一応和訳してみましたが 合ってますか? 最後の文章は分からなかったんですが… "心配はいらないよ 私も英語の他の言葉を習いたい" また返事はどんな英文で返せばいいですか?