• 締切済み

英文和訳お願いします!

英文和訳お願いします。 Our eyes pass over the text slowly enough to understand some words or phrases but not slowly enough to understand all of the ideas.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

私たちの視線は、いくつかの単語や語句を理解できる程度にゆっくりと文章の上を移動しますが、そこに書かれている考えを全て理解できるほどゆっくりと移動している訳ではありません。

• h_flower
  • ベストアンサー率48% (65/135)
回答No.1

直訳ですが。。。 私たちの目は、数個の単語か句を理解できるくらいゆっくりテキストを通り過ぎますが、考えのすべてを理解できるくらいゆっくり通り過ぎるというわけではありません。 ちょっと日本語っぽくするのであれば テキストを読む場合、目は文字の上をゆっくりと通りますが、考えのすべてを理解できるほどゆっくりというわけではありません。 こんな感じですかね?

mii07121815
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• つぎの英文を和訳してほしいです。

This speed differs from one medium to another, but not enough to distort our calculations significantly. この英文を和訳してほしいです。

• 3行の英文の和訳をお願いします。

すみませんが、こちらの英文の和訳をお願いします。 『I will also be leaving some of them for the company that is moving into our current space. The idea is NOT to open the boxes when we get to the new office. I am pretty exhausted but it will be over in another week.』

• 英文和訳なるべく早くお願いします!

Something must have caused languages, even in the past and under traditional conditions, to diverge and to remain separate, in the face of all that contact. Here's how it happens. Any of us over the age of 40 has observed that languages change even over the course of just a few decades, with some words dropping out of use, new words being coined, and pronunciation shifting. For instance, whenever I revisit Germany , where I lived in 1961, young Germans notice that they have to explain to me some new German words (e.g, the new word Handi for cell phones, which didn't exist in 1961), and that I still use some old-fashioned German words that have been going out of use since 1961(e.g, jener/jene for "that/those"). But young Germans and I can still mostly understand each other well. Similarly, you American readers under the age of 40may not recognize some formerly popular English words like "ballyhoo," but incompensation you daily use the verb "to Google" and the participle "Googling" which didn't exist in my childhood.

• 英文の和訳

Those who have been exposed to radiation are the victims of no global struggle, but of our own desire for an abundant life. 和訳をお願いします。

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

英文の和訳をお願いします。 海外のサーバー管理会社からの返信です。 和訳できなくて困っています。 We are a provider of data center services centered on the delivery of on-demand server infrastructure. We do not manage the content or applications hosted from our infrastructure as this is the direct responsibility of our customers, many of which are in fact hosting resellers. Would you like us to pass this off to our customer, as a courtesy? ご回答お願いします。

• 英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を助けてください

英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えていただきたいです よろしくお願いします!! If, as Eschebach argues, there was formerly some kind of physical boundary or pomerium round the old quarter, these blocks may have been relatively sparsely built up, thus providing the only feasibile sites which were both centrally positioned and large enough to accommodate the baths.

• 和訳をお願いします!

As I don’t think I have enough assignment to fly you. But anyway, maybe I could fly over expand my overseas portfolio. Can you be my counterpart there then? よろしければ和訳をお願いします!

• 和訳してください

Using our eyes to explore and make sense of data isn't entirely new but it(*2) had limited application until two conditons(*3) came together in recent history to make modern information visualization possible : graphics-capable computers and lots of readily accessible data. 1) 和訳してください 2) (*2)it = using our eyes でしょうか? 3) (*3)two conditons = graphics-capable computer and lots of readily accessible data でしょうか?

• 英文を和訳してください。

和訳をお願いします。 Often,the hardest job for a writer is simply to get started. Some day there seems to be nothing to write about. But don`t worry if this "writer`s block" happens to you. The following ideas may help you begin your writing. First, try a timed free-writing. That`s, sit down and write anything that comes into your mind for 15 minutes. Don`t stop before the time is up. Much of what you write will not be good and you will throw it away. But you will also find some ideas on the paper that you like. You can keep these good ideas and rewrite them in a better way. Second,you can use the five questions of a newspaper reporter: who, what,when,where,and how. Just writing down the answers will help you begin to organize the facts for your essay. Third,you may find a short outline useful. Make a simple list of the major points you wish to make. Seeing the points on paper will help you decide in what order you should put them in the essay. Remember that usually you should put the most important point at the beginning of your essay. Just remember that every day we can find good ideas for writing topics. Many writers keep a small notebook handy to write down ideas from talking with friends,listening to television, or reading a magazine. These notes often become the source of good essays.

• 至急、英文を和訳して頂きたいです。

和訳お願い致します>< The fact that some languages limit the freedom of relativization leads to a disturbing question. How do languages manage without some kinds of relative clauses? Does this example suggest that some languages are richer in expressive power than others? To an English speaker it may seem harshly restrictive to forbid relativization on some kinds of noun phrases. Surely everyone must occasionally need to say things like the woman who(m) the student saw , in which a direct object is relativized. How do people manage when their language forbids this?