• ベストアンサー

つぎの英文を和訳してほしいです。

This speed differs from one medium to another, but not enough to distort our calculations significantly. この英文を和訳してほしいです。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

この速度は、媒体によって異なりますが、私たちの計算を有意なほどに歪曲するほど十分ではありません。

momok_222222
質問者

お礼

夜遅くにありがとうございます。(*^_^*)

関連するQ&A

• 英文和訳お願いします!

英文和訳お願いします。 Our eyes pass over the text slowly enough to understand some words or phrases but not slowly enough to understand all of the ideas.

• 次の英文を和訳してほしいです。

Information gained from this reseach contributed greatly to our understanding of atomic structure. One devise used to investigate this phenomenon was a cathode ray tube, the forerunner of the television tube. It is a glass tube from which most of the air has been evacuated. を和訳してほしいです。お願いします。

• 英文の和訳

Another scientist said the moon's gravity can pull the earth's surface as much as thirty or more centimeters toward the moon . This might be enough force to cause melted rock to explode from a volcano . 上記の英文の和訳をお願いします。

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

英文の和訳をお願いします。 海外のサーバー管理会社からの返信です。 和訳できなくて困っています。 We are a provider of data center services centered on the delivery of on-demand server infrastructure. We do not manage the content or applications hosted from our infrastructure as this is the direct responsibility of our customers, many of which are in fact hosting resellers. Would you like us to pass this off to our customer, as a courtesy? ご回答お願いします。

• 和訳を教えてください

和訳を教えてください 1)A bee does not go from one kind of flower to another, but keeps to the same kind of flower during each journey. 2)The children were so lovely and good that the old man could not love them enough. 3)One cannot learn too early that it is mean to speak ill others. 4)No one visits france without going to paris. 5)His listeners had no choice but to believe him. よろしくお願いします!

• 3行の英文の和訳をお願いします。

すみませんが、こちらの英文の和訳をお願いします。 『I will also be leaving some of them for the company that is moving into our current space. The idea is NOT to open the boxes when we get to the new office. I am pretty exhausted but it will be over in another week.』

• 和訳おねがいします><

和訳おねがいします>< わからない英文があったので どなたか和訳できる方ぜひお願いします... ↓ It measures 4,200 feet between the towers. The floor of the bridge is wide enough for six lanes of cars, three in each direction. There are sidewalks, too, but not many people use them. It takes a lot of tiam to go on foot from one end of the brige to the other. お願いしますm(..)m

• 英文の和訳をおねがいします。

It is salutary to realize the fundamental isolation of the individual mind. We have no certain knowledge of any consciousness but our own. We can only know the world through our own personality. Because the behaviour of others is similar to our own, we suppose that they are like us; it is a shock to discover that they are not. As i grow older I am more and more amazed to discover how great are the differences between one man and another. I am not far from believing that everyone is unique.

• 次の英文を和訳してほしいです。

Assuming that no lead was present when the mineral was formed and that the mineral has not undergone chemical changes that would allow the lead-206 isotope to be separated from the parent uranium-238, it is possible to estimate the age of the rocks from the mass ratio of Pb to U. この英文を和訳してほしいです。

• 次の英文を和訳してほしいです。

As we will see shortly, this is not the case for a many-electron atom. この英文を和訳してほしいです。