高校生レベルの英語を和訳!小テストの範囲で簡単に解説します

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 高校生レベルの英語を和訳する方法を解説します。プリントを紛失してしまったときでも大丈夫です。
  • 3問の英文を和訳します。わかりやすく解説しますのでご安心ください。
  • 友達や先生に頼らずに、高校生でも簡単に英文を和訳する方法をお伝えします。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

高校生レベルの英語を和訳してください!

小テストの範囲なのですが、和訳を写したプリントを紛失してしまいました(--;) 先生に頼んでも「自己責任よ」ということで教えてもらえず……(泣) 残念ながらアホ学校のため、友人の中にはまともに訳せる人間がいません! どうか訳を教えてください! 1問ずつでも構いません(;_;) (1)If you had told truth,she wouldn't have been angry. (2)I wish I could have spoken Chinese. (3)I wish my parent had followed my advice than,he would have been better now. とりあえず3問お願いします!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

(1)If you had told truth, she wouldn't have been angry. ほんとの事を話していれば、彼女怒ったりはしなかっただろうに。 (2)I wish I could have spoken Chinese. 中国語が話せていればなぁ。 (3)I wish my parent had followed my advice then, he would have been better now. あの時父親が自分の助言を受け入れていれば、今よりもっとましな生活が送れただろうに。

関連するQ&A

• 高校生レベルの英語を和訳してください!(2)

小テストの範囲なのですが、和訳を写したプリントを紛失してしまいました(--;) 先生に頼んでも「自己責任よ」ということで教えてもらえず……(泣) 残念ながらアホ学校のため、友人の中にはまともに訳せる人間がいません! どうか訳を教えてください! 1問ずつでも構いません(;_;) (4)He wishes he had studied haraer when he was young. (5)If they had know your telephone number,they would have colled you up. (6)If he had been a better speaker of English,I would have employed him then. 1問ずつでも構いません! お願いします(泣)

• 和訳お願いします!

和訳お願いします! The words had hadly been out of my mouth before I repented of having spoken them. よろしくお願いします

• 【至急!】 高校英語問題集の課題

高校英語問題集を解いていて分からない問題や自信のない問題を掲載しました。 知恵をお貸しください! 解説や訳を添えて下さると大変助かります! 問1.( )に入る適切な語句を選び、記号で答えなさい。 (1) If ( ) my dog got along with other dogs! ア)is イ)not ウ)only エ)any (2) If she ( ) me about the party, I would have bought my dress. ア)told イ)had told ウ)had spoken エ)had been told 問2.各組の文がほぼ同じ意味になるように、( )に適語を入れなさい。 (1) [a] The fortunate discovery enabled Willy to win the Novel Prize in Physics. [b] ( ) the fortunate discovery, Willy couldn't have won the Novel Prize in Physics. (2) [a] If Bob had given a better presentation, he would have been promoted. [b] ( ) Bob given a better presentation, he would have been promoted. (3) [a] She experienced a hard life during the war. [b] She went ( ) a hard life during the war. (4) [a] I accidentally became friends with the famous tennis player. [b] I became friends with the famous tennis player ( ) chance. 問3.次の英文を日本語に訳しなさい。 (1) Water that is used in homes only acconuts ffor a small percentage(10percent) of all the water that is used around the world. (2) If we keep using water at the present rate, we will suffer from constant shortages in the near future. 以上8問です。 よろしくお願いします!

• 英語 仮定法

自分の答えが合っているかと 間違っていた問題も合っていた問題も訳や説明をいただけると嬉しいです ・My father (give/smoking/up/wishes/could/he). →wishes he could give up smoking ・I (I/when/had been/Tom/called on/him/at home/wish). →wish Tom had been at home when I called on him. ・You (seen/a ghost/look/if/had/as/you). →look as if you had seen a ghost. ・"Why didn't you tell me she married him?" "()" 1 I have told you because I had known it. 2 I told you because I married her. 3 I would have told you if I had known it. 4 She married him because I had known it.→1 ・If () not for his help, I would not be able to finish the work. 1 I had 2 it were 3 there were 4 they had→2 ・Ken must have had an accident on his way home; (), he would have been here by now. 1 otherwise 2 if 3 but 4 for→1 わからなかった問題です ・並び替え 1 (you/would/she/do/if/what)won a goal medal in the Olympics. 2 (about/we/is/on/set/time/off/it) a camping holiday. ・間違った部分を選んで直す 1 (1 Were) the would (2 to come) to an end, we (3 will) carry (4 on) the plan. 2 Had I (1 knew) that she (2 didn't feel) very well yesterday, I wouldn't have (3 asked) her to(4 work late).

• 和訳

(1)If it had not been for her advice,I would not have started to learn the piano. (2)I wish I had not said that stupid thing to her. 上の2つの和訳をお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

[laugh]....I wish you would have told me earlier.

• 高校英語の和訳教えてください

高校英語の和訳教えてください 1 Owing to the high cost of living , his wife could not make both ends meet. 2 My mother did not try to have me read anything I didn't like. 3 The truth is that a sick dog can have a wet nose, and a healthy dog a dry one. 4 The fact is that spiders are far from becing insects 5 The truth is that most students spend as many hours in class or at their studies as workers do at their jobs. 6 We had no idea what it would be like to live in a foreign county. 7 My father didn't want me dating anyone who wasn't Irish. If the man was Irish, it was all right ; it didn't matter he was like. 8 My husband got so angry at me that he almost struck me on the cheek よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の和訳

1:Not having finished his work,the clerk couldn't go to the party. 2:Left to himself, John might have been at a loss what to do. 3:There being no bus service, I had to walk home. 4:I don't like being told what to do. 和訳をお願いします

• 英語

1:I like my job,but I wish I made more money. Me too. If I (),I could buy a new car. (1)did (2)do (3)had (4)have 2:If I ()you, I would not accept that kind of offer. (1)am (2)have been (3)were (4)will be 3:If I() a camera with me I would have taken a picture of the lake. (1)have (2)had (3)had had (4)have had 4:Would you have taken the job if you() how terrible the conditions were? (1)knew (2)had known (3)have known (4)would have known 5:If she() late,give her this message. (1)were coming (2)would come (3)should come (4)shall come 解答と訳をお願いします

• 英語 仮定法について

次の2つの問題でそれぞれ質問です (1)Fortunately, it stopped raining. Otherwise, I ( ) to borrow an umbrella. この()に入るもので、①would have と②would have had があり、答えは②でした。なぜ①だといけないのでしょうか?①でも、「もし止まなかったら、今傘を借りなければならなかっただろう」という意味で通ると思いました。 (2) I wish you told me the news before. この文で間違ってる部分を選ぶという問題で、正解はtold→have toldでした。しかし私は、before →nowでも良いのではないかと思いました。「今私にそのお知らせを教えてくれてもいいのに。」という感じで、目の前にいる相手が自分にそのニュースの内容を隠してて教えてくれないというようなニュアンスです。やはり、こういうニュアンスより、「あの時教えてくれればよかったのに。」という意味の方が自然だから、told→have toldが正解なのでしょうか。 この2つについてお願いします。