• ベストアンサー

英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 ”長所”を辞書で引くと、色々な単語がでていますが、人の性格の長所について、言うときはどの単語を使えば良いのでしょうか? When I look the word "chosho" up in the dictionary, I come across various items.  I wonder which word to use when I would like to mention the 'chosho' of a person.

• genial
  • お礼率89% (200/224)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

>長所”を辞書で引くと、色々な単語がでていますが、人の性格の長所について、言うときはどの単語を使えば良いのでしょうか? ”長所”を和英辞書で引くと、色々な単語が出ていますが、 人の性格の長所について言う時は、どの単語を使えば良いのでしょうか? と云う意味でよろしいでしょうか。 >When I look the word "chosho" up in the dictionary, I come across various items.  I wonder which word to use when I would like to mention the 'chosho' of a person. When I look up the word "CHOSHO" in the Japanese-English dictionary, I find so many English words in it. [長所と云う単語を和英で引いた時に、沢山の英単語があるのが分かる] Which is the suibtable word when you mention one's personaliyty? [性格について述べる時には、どの単語が適していますか?] というのでいかがでしょう。

genial
質問者

お礼

回答をありがとうございました!! honeyracoonさんの訳は断然良いです!!とてもいい勉強になりました。

関連するQ&A

• 添削お願いします。<(_ _*)>ぺコリ

m(_ _)m いつもお世話になり、ありがとうございます。英文の添削、よろしくお願いします。 辞書で引いた単語が一回で覚えられる頭脳が欲しい。 I want a brain which can remember any words when I look up in a dictionary once. I want to be clever enough to remember every word I look up in the dictionary. I want a brain which can learn any words by heart by looking up in a dictionary only once.

• 英文添削おねがいします。

自分が今の仕事を選んだ理由を英文で書きました。 添削よろしくお願いします。 I was working as a guide helper when I was a university student. I chose the work related with the person with autisms because of that. I was mental disabilities person's guide helper. However, there were person with autisms in that, too. I had gone out to various places with them on the weekend. But there were a lot of people who have taken a turn in the park during a day. And some people went to the same place every time. When I went out with the person, who lives in group home, She said "I don’t know why I am here, and I want to go home.” And she cried. At that time, I was working as a part-time job. Therefore, I did not neatly know their detailed situations. But I doubted that "Is their life good as today?" in many times. Of course, there were a lot of happiness and goodness, too. However, doubted things very strongly impression in me. So I thought that I want to help the individuals diagnosed with autism to be able to spend the full life happier than now. Therefore, I have chosen the current job that was able to be more deeply related with the person with autism.

• 英文の添削お願いします。

以下の英文を添削していただけないでしょうか。 I was very glad to read your e-mail dated February X. The persons who have different sense of values from mine, may not show their interest at all in what I am saying. Furthermore, they may probably tell me that I am ignorant or careless. On the contrary, you have the feeling commonly with me about what I consider important and valuable. I am really pleased to know that yor are such a person. I may be able to talk to you without anxiety. I am lucky because I have come across with such a person as you who have same thought as mine. 言いたい事は以下のような感じです。 2月x日のあなたのe-mailを読んで本当に嬉しかったです。 私と価値観が異なる人だったら、私の言ってる事を聞いたって何も興味を示してくれないよ。それどころが、私のことを無知だとか注意深さが足りないとか言うかもしれない。でもあなたは、私が大切だと思うことを同じように大切だと感じてくれてる。それを知って私は本当に嬉しいです。あなたになら安心して何でも話せそうです。あなたにみたいに気が合う人と出会えて私はラッキーだなぁ。 ※ feeling commonly with me はもしかして feeling common with me でしょうか? どうか遠慮なく添削お願いいたします m(_ _)m

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

次の4つの英文を、和訳にあわせて添削していただきたいのですが、 ならべく使ってある単語を元に添削してほしいです。 1.斉藤さんはプレイ中、パスしたがらない Saito is relutant to pass to team mate in playing game. 2.事務所に閉じ込められた僕は仕事をした I was at work when i was confined in the company. 3.僕は高校1年生のころ、新聞配達のバイトをした I was dispensed the news paper when i am high school. 4.斉藤さんはプレイ中は必ず一回はパスするという誓いを立てた Saito pledged to pass for me in playing game.

• 英文の穴埋めの添削をお願いします!

1)Almost half of the students (come/○comes/is to come/has come) to school by bus. 2)"I want to take a cooking class at your school. How much do you (change/○cost/take/pay)?" "The fee is 10000 yen for three lessons." 3)Give this letter to Miho when she (come/○came/comes/will come) here. 4)In recent years,scientists (draw/drawn/are drawn/○have drawn) a new picture of the universe. 5)Ichiro (said/advised/○suggested/talked) to Maya that she write to Mary again. 6)It was completely dark,so I couldn't (○look/hear/touch/tell) who was who. 7)Our school (found/was found/has been founded/○was founded) one hundred years ago. 8)Your face (○remembers/reminds/recalls/recollects) me of your mother's. 9)(Put/Give/○Make/Help) yourself to any dishes on the table. 10)Do you know when David (go/○will go/is gone/has gone) back to the United States next time? ()内の選択肢から1つ選ぶ問題で自分で考えた答えの前に○をしました。 添削や和訳・解説よろしくお願いします。

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 On October Second ‘10 I had a holiday and went to car dealer. First, I went to Toyota to see Estima. As soon as I went there, I did test-drive one. It was comfortable, but it wasn’t more comfortable Alfard and Velfire. When all of salesman find I decided to buy a car, they surve me with the greatest survice. After Toyota, I went to Honda. But there was not a car I wanted. When I was about to leave the shop, the salesman tried to prevent me from leaving there by this way and that. When I was feeling an awkward situation, my mobile phone rang at a good timing. It called from Toyota and told me to leave my bag. I left there at once and came back Toyota to receive it. As soon as I arrived at there, the salesman brought my bag to me. I felt I was lucky, as I left the shop. If I left it another place, it wouldn’t come back me.

• 間違っている英文があったら、教えて下さい。

間違っている英文や、こんな言い方はしない。という文があったら、教えて下さい。よろしくお願いします。 私はリスニングがとっても苦手です。わからない単語が出てくるとそこから頭の回転が止まってしまう。 文法や、一語一句にこだわらず少しアバウトになってみるといいみたいです。 I am not good at listening at all. When I encountered the words I didn't know my head stop working. It seems better to listen roughly without regard for grammar, one word or phrase. 我ながら情けない。この単語は何度も、何度も辞書で調べた筈なのに、まだ、覚えられないでいる。 I'm disgusted with myself. I have looked this word up in the dictionary so many times, but I still cannot memorize it.

• この名詞の文法的な解釈をお願いします。

この名詞の文法的な解釈をお願いします。 「意味のわからない単語に出くわすたびに辞書を引きなさい。」 "Consult the dictionary whenever you come across a word the meaning of which you don't know." 上記の文ですが、a word が come across の目的語になっていると思うのですが、 その後に前置詞も接続詞もなく the meaning と名詞が続いております。 この名詞は文法的にどう解釈したらよいのでしょうか?

• 英文を添削してください。

どなたか英文を添削していただけないでしょうか。 I had once come across Yakuza when I was going up in the lift in a building at Shinjuku. The door opned, and I was just going to step forward when I found five of them in it. I drew back in fear and shock, but then the boss orderd them to be gentlemen and let me in, and one of them near the door cleared the space for me. I thought it rude to turn down their invitation, and I went with them all the way up to my floor in dead silence. Finally I went off, bowing them several times, and had a big sigh of relief when the door shut them out. They scared me. Even without saying anything, their atmosphere made me feel so. But on the other hand, I was impressed by their courteous behavier. 言いたいことは以下のような感じです。 「以前に一度ヤクザと遭遇した事があります。新宿のビルのエレベーターに乗ろうとした時の事なんだけど、扉が開いたら中にヤクザが5人ぐらい乗ってたの。私はびっくりして後ずさったの。そうしたらヤクザの親分らしき人が他のヤクザに向かって『彼女を乗せてさしあげろ』って言ったの。扉の側に立っていたヤクザが私の為にスペースを作ってくれたんで、私は断るのもなんだなと思ってそのエレベーターに乗りました。私の目的の階に着くまでの間、エレベーターの中は全くの無言でした。私は彼らに向かって頭を下げながらエレベーターを降りました。扉が閉まった後で、大きなため息をつきました。彼らは黙っていても迫力があって怖かったです。でも礼節はちゃんとわきまえてる彼らの態度に感心もしました。」 おかしなところがあれば直していただきたいです、どうかお願いいたします m(_ _)m

• 添削をお願いします。

添削をお願いします。 ・ぼくはここに来る機会がない ・ぼくは奇跡を起こしたことがない I have a occasion when come to here. I don't have a miracle what to make it. 間違いがあれば指摘して頂きたいです。 どうそ、よろしくお願いします。